Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight (5731 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Islie: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
A member of the National Assembly, Mr Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, on Thursday called on Nigeria to support President Muhammadu Buhari and anti-graft agencies in the fight against corruption.

Agbonayinma, a member of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), representing Egor/Ikpoba-Okha Constituency of Edo in the House of Representatives, made the call in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.

He said that the wish of every patriotic Nigerian should be for the fight against corruption in the country to succeed.

“Anybody that does not want to support the fight against corruption does not mean well for the country.
“People should support the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), support the Attorney-General of the Federation for us to succeed in the fight against corruption,’’ he said.

The lawmaker pointed out that everybody should get involved in the anti-graft crusade and fight, saying that it was not for the president and anti-corruption agencies alone.

He said that Nigerians should not see the ongoing clampdown against alleged corrupt judicial officers as witch hunt.

According to him, the level of corruption in the country is too high and it is all sectors of the economy and all levels and arms of government, and if not addressed, will destroyed the system.

“Corruption is not limited to a particular sector of the economy but cuts across all sectors, including the judiciary.

“People in the petroleum sector who constituted themselves as cabal robbing the country of big income must be pursued and fished and prosecuted.

“Tomorrow you will see that when the president is trying to fight the cabal to apprehend them, people will say he does not follow due process.

“Don’t be surprised to hear such statement when the cabal is apprehended and brought to book; you hear some Nigerians crying that the president did not follow due process,’’ Agbonayinma said.

He urged all stakeholders, including the media and civil society organisations, to beam their searchlight on corrupt agencies and individuals in the country. (NAN)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pdp-chieftain-supports-buhari-s-anti-corruption-fight/166659.html

2 Likes

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by CoolFreeday(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank you Sir. You should also do your part...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Patriotic and inspiring.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by muykem: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Simple reason why we voted for PMB. He has zero tolerance for corruption and will never be distracted by noise markers.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by qualityovenbake(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
With the kind of cash discovered in their possession, those judges should have been remanded in DSS custody. To hell with due process, the polity of the Nigeria state needs sanitation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Noise makers will not be happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Uscarin(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2016
sure bro..sure
qualityovenbake:
With the kind of cash discovered in there possession, those judges should have been remanded in DSS custody. To hell with due process, the polity of the Nigeria state needs sanitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by ezebunafo(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
On point

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by blaise00700(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't like Buhari but if a corrupt free Nigeria is his only achievement for 4 years then he has done well.

Imagine a country with corrupt judges cry

If he extend his anti-graft war to his cabinet, he may stands a change in 2019 but never under estimate the mind of a hungry man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
That is why i keep saying whenever u saw someone complaining about PMB's fight against corruption check his name either Ugandan or their sympathizer, cos they r d only set of unpatriotic zombies we hv in dis country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by soberdrunk(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
May all the gods of my fathers before me both known and unknown bless this man and to the ordinary man willing to mortgage his future and that of his future generations because of "blind sentiment", i pray you wake up and know the truth before it is too late........ angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by orlarbissy(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by esuLAAROYE(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
K
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
good one from non-partisan edo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
When is he decamping?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by jegz25(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Very well articulated sir..we need more of inrespective of opposition..my question is,those thieves do they follow ddue process when looting? But when they r caught they will start shouting rule of law and democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Idokosolomon(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2016
I am happy some good citizens of Nigerians has opened their eyes. Note if the so called do process should be followed nothing would have recovered from those judges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Greenbullet(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
WAILERS WILL COME HERE AND BE SHOUTING, WHY THE JUDGES WERE TAKEN ILLEGALLY ,Y DIDNT THEY REFUSE BRIBE ,WHEN IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM .
IF U NO WANT MAKE THEY CALL YOUR BAD THING,NO PUT HAND FOR BAD THING.

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Opposition member with brains

Not d like of fowlyose

BTW: Wailers it's either u love buhari or you love buhari, u have no option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
When is he decamping?
am ashamed this all u can say

Anyway let's c how ur samdaddy will come and win election in my own imo state,

Seed of corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Daniyomex(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
I'm sure he supported the campaign 'cause the Dasuki yam never reach him side. Had it been he got his own share of the yam, he'll be running from pillar to post.
It's a good thing that he supported the campaign though but that doesn't mean he's clean.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by GoldenJAT(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
I know the truth.... And would always be objective in my reasoning....drastic situation calls 4 drastic measures!!even JESUS did not please everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Progressive01(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Anybody that does not want to support the fight against corruption does not mean well for the country.
cc: All 10th class citizens of the Zoo. cheesy
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by ALISMILE(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2016
That's why I love my Edolites. We re alws very detribelized in our dealings.
Long live Edo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Ourboss: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Stop clapping hands for these people and keep yourself busy
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by lanl9: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
so?..
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by kinibigdeal(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2016
The man is planning to defect
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2016
I support corruption for good economy.
ipob yout
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by greatman247(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2016
muykem:
Simple reason why we voted for PMB. He has zero tolerance for corruption and will never be distracted by noise markers.

Thank you, you've just spoke my mind. I like the fact that PDP person talks this way, it gladdens my mind. And some fools will be here fighting and arguing over nothing. Buhari is a very good President and will win again and again and I do support every of his moves again the corrupt I don't care what fools are saying against him.

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Omeokachie: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Every Dick, Tom, and Harry is now a chieftain.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by july66: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pdp-chieftain-supports-buhari-s-anti-corruption-fight/166659.html

Let this man just decamp so that we can rest. He started by being a member of Sherrif faction & now he is backing Buhari. If he wants to back Buhari should he make it headline news. Jesus spoke to his disciples concerning the one to betray him, what you want to do, do it quickly. So Mr Agbonayima, please declare so that we know where you are especially now that your party has lost in the state.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by july66: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Islie:

Start the fight in the national assembly. Your jumbo pay is official corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Militants Blow UP Oil Facilities. Threatened To Cripple Nigeria / Onuigbo Commends Buhari For Signing Into Law Climate Change Bill He Sponsored / Constitution Amendment Bills To Be Voted On By House Of Reps Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.