Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight (5742 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by kedeojo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
lustychima:
am ashamed this all u can say

Anyway let's c how ur samdaddy will come and win election in my own imo state,

Seed of corruption
don't mind him. The same lawmaker he praised who advised about turning illegal refineries to productivity by the FG and instead of destroying them. Just becos he said the truth, this so called Sam daddy campaigner who his principal won't even win in 2019 is talking rubbish now. Your Samdaddy has not contributed anything meaningful in the senate so far.

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by kedeojo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
ALISMILE:
That's why I love my Edolites. We re alws very detribelized in our dealings.
Long live Edo state
yes we are and not some tribalistic element in this forum, who keeping supporting crime. Edo is moving ahead and he is now the beautiful bride of Niger-delta. Four multi million naira companies have had the governor performed the ground breaking ceremony already. With the finiancial expert we voted has governor, I place a bet that in 2 years in the saddle, we will witness massive development. With basic infracture like road construction been given the needed attention and the Azura power project almost completed and couple with the low security challenges in the state, then surely we will grow so high. Nobody will invest in a volatile place and that is the reason a delta man who owns one of the companies choses Edo than his state.

2 Likes

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Supports Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight by Rayplanet(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Couldn't agree more with this Honourable's opinion devoid of sentiments. Let's support the fight against the deadly scourge called corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation. / See What Face Mask Turned Yeti Osinbajo Face To-photo / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.