Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators (1125 Views)

El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Onyocha: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
El-Rufai condemns attack on Shiites, orders arrest of perpetrators

October 13, 2016Mohammed Lere

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has condemned recent attacks by residents of Tudun Wada, Kaduna, on Shiite members leading to the death of four people.
The governor also warned against mob actions on any individual or group under the any guise throughout the state.
Four members of the Shi’a sect were killed in the Tudun Wada area of Kaduna South Local Government Area when some irate youth attacked the sect, and torched the residence of its leader.
The mob also demolished the Shi’ite’s Islamic school in the area.
Kaduna State government outlawed the activities of Shiite group in the state and ordered the arrest of its spokesperson, Ibrahim Musa.
In a statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, the governor’s spokesperson, Mr. El-Rufai said that security agencies had been directed to vigorously uphold law and order in the state, including investigating and effecting arrests of participants in mob actions which are clearly lawless and cannot be allowed to provide cover for individuals resorting to illegal self-help.
“The Government condemns in strong terms this unfortunate situation and commiserates with the affected citizens and their families, and others that lost their properties and valuables.
“The Government therefore wishes to categorically warn citizens against mob action. No one will be allowed to conduct themselves in an arbitrary manner. Impunity has no place in this state.

“There are designated agencies vested with the duty of law enforcement, and citizens cannot usurp their roles; rather it is the duty of all citizens to report infractions of the law and help to prevent or detect crime. There can be no recourse to self-help.
“Only constituted authority and security agencies have the statutory right and the constitutional mandate to enforce compliance to the law. Every resident of Kaduna State has the right to the constitutional freedoms outlined in Sections 38 and 40.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/212699-el-rufai-condemns-attack-shiites-orders-arrest-perpetrators.html#.V__cmz_NLY8.facebook
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Onyocha: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerian Police Transport Boko Haram Associated Takfiri Terrorists To Attack Shia Muslims

Africa, Headlines, Terror
By NewsRescue
October 13, 2016

NewsRescue

Nigerian police were spotted across northern states especially Kaduna transporting takfiri extremist terrorists armed with machetes and clubs to murder Shia Muslims and burn their properties as they marked Ashura.

Several images captured the terrorists on the back of police vans being ferried to locations of assault.

The Islamic movement of Nigeria was banned by several states in the nation’s intolerant north however Shia Islam was not declared banned nor the right to freely assemble. However from the government-led assault on the Shia Muslims which saw dozens killed by police, army and a combined team of suported civilians, it was apparent that Shia Islam was the primary target and being banned in Nigeria’s north.

Photos of Police and Army Ferrying and Supervising Terror Attacks On Shia Muslims

Takfiri terrorists transported in police vans

Takfiri youth attack Shia Muslims across north

Takfiri terrorist youth transported by Kaduna police

The ban and assault on Shia Muslims comes as Boko Haram releases Chibok girls. Boko Haram has stated its determination to kill Shia Muslims. Whether the release of Chibok girls and coincidental government orchestrated attack on Shia Islam are related is reviewed here.

PRESS STATEMENT by Islamic Movement

Government responsible for acts of arson, butchery, murder and unwarranted arrests of IMN members yesterday

The governments of Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Plateau and Sokoto states, using an amalgamation of security agents and operatives turned Wednesday 12-10-16 from what could have been a peaceful day for commemorating the martyrdom anniversary of the benevolent grandson of the Prophet, into another mourning day. These security operatives unleashed on members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) the worst forms of state-sponsored terror tactics ever known, through a well-designed plot involving arson, butchery, murder and unwarranted arrests of IMN members in their states.

The pattern was uniform in all these places and it was not isolated coincidence. For most part, the Annual Ashura procession that we have conducted peacefully over the years had concluded without an incidence. Suddenly, a combined team of well-armed police, military, civil defence and other security operatives camouflaged as thugs (they are though) laid ambush on IMN members. Using all weapons at their disposal, they maimed, killed and arrested many in Funtua, Sokoto, Kaduna and Jos in particular. This savagery was followed by arson, particularly in Kaduna and Jos, where Islamic centres, schools and private residences were torched. As at the last count, not less than 20 members were murdered, over a hundred injured and over 300 arrested across these towns.

Everything about this latest brutality suggests that it was planned centrally but carried out locally. The pattern of attacks was the same. The tactics were the same. Even those so-called arrested had the same terms of bail, which they had made near impossible to meet. The silence of both the governments at state and federal levels at the degree of brutality is telling.

It was in Katsina state that the police command came up with an ingenious explanation by announcing to the world that it murdered our members in cold blood because they came to attack a police station. Obviously, the Police Commissioner was not briefed that the killings by his men took place nowhere close to any police station. Luckily the people of Funtua, who witnessed this crime against humanity, will not swallow this blatant lie hook, line and sinker. No one is left in doubt that we are being attacked by the government, without recourse to even the laws they claim to protect.

Some of the ladies, others shot at Funtua

The police in Funtua concocted another video clip purporting to show local arms found with the IMN members they killed, which they now plan to air it on all NTA stations like they did in the aftermath of Zaria massacre. The fact that we are again victims of their brutality is enough to prove that the so called ‘recovered arms’ with our dead member were planted on them.

We hereby demand for the immediate release of all those arrested yesterday. They are prisoners of conscience, persecuted by the state for their beliefs. All they did yesterday was to exercise their religious duties peacefully. IMN wishes to reiterate as it has done several times that despite all intimidation by the government, we will not succumb to their plot of plunging the country into needless bloodshed in the disguise of religious differences. We will keep on pursuing the legal and peaceful means we have been adopting since the Zaria massacre in December 2015.

We will not be distracted in abandoning our quest for justice to be done in the premeditated attack carried out by the Military against the Islamic Movement in Nigeria. We therefore once again call for the immediate release of our revered Leader Shaikh Ibraheem Zakzaky from the illegal detention has been thrown into for the past ten months, including all those incarcerated with him.
SIGNED BY
IBRAHIM MUSA
PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM OF IMN
0805 078 6093 (Text only)

Source: http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-police-transport-boko-haram-associated-takfiri-terrorists-attack-shia-muslims/#ixzz4Mzqr1SXo
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Thewrath(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
I see
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Onyocha: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
cc:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by EternalTruths: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Genocide Genocide Genocide committed by the religion of peace angry

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Flexherbal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is not good !

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by hungryboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
El Rufai should just shut up abeg,
This two sects were living peacefully with each other,
Until you came along and proscribed the Shittes
If this leads to something bigger
History will always remember you as the man who started this conflict

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by BishopMagic: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
The midget that orchestrated the mass murder of shiites in Zaria and who we all know just recently proscribed the sect is the very same leprechaun who sent those boko touts to kill the Shiites.

I wonder how Muslims sleep at night with all the lies they tell themselves daily.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by BishopMagic: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
hungryboy:
El Rufai should just shut up abeg,
This two sects were living peacefully with each other,
Until you came along and proscribed the Shittes
If this leads to something bigger
History will always remember you as the man who started this conflict

All I know is that on the day of the rope, many of these vagabonds in power today in the apc including this midget will dangle to our amusement.

This is the surest thing about this change fiasco.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
BishopMagic:
The midget that orchestrated the mass murder of shiites in Zaria and who we all know just recently proscribed the sect is the very same leprechaun who sent those boko touts to kill the Shiites.

I wonder how Muslims sleep at night with all the lies they tell themselves daily.

Nkea bu the same mistake unu mere na Jonathan. Hapu nde ugwu ka ha gboo nsogbu nke ha.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
I appeal to Igbos to desist from taking sides in an all North affair as we are not Shias. What I've been reading from Igbos on social network suggests a link to Shias and it is very dangerous. Politics of APC and PDP should not lead Igbos into being a scape goat for the sins of a religious sect that we are not part of.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by BishopMagic: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abagworo:
I appeal to Igbos to desist from taking sides in an all North affair as we are not Shias. What I've been reading from Igbos on social network suggests a link to Shias and it is very dangerous. Politics of APC and PDP should not lead Igbos into being a scape goat for the sins of a religious sect that we are not part of.

ISIS first rounded up all the Shiites in Syria before setting their sights on the Yazidis.

After killing off these two groups, they mobolized against the Christians.

This is not a tribal, political or religious issue but rather a battle line drawn between the forces of evil against light.

If we dont condemn these wahabbi sponsored sunni boko idiots they will sooner or later come after us.

In the parlance of the Sunni jihadists, this is what they tell themselves ;

"On Friday, we will mobolize from our mosques to kill all the pagans and atheists.
By Saturday we shall set our eyes on the people of the sabbath and by Sunday we shall break all the crosses. "

We can not stand back and fold our arms and see this madness go on without condemning it.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by ZZ22: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
This only happens in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Mujaheeeden: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
BishopMagic:

You are back again.

For the record this is the guy that coined the word ZOMBIE and AFONJA grin

I PRAY YOU DON'T GET BAN BEFORE 1600hrs tomorrow grin

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Mujaheeeden: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abagworo:
I [s]appeal to Igbos to desist from taking sides in an all North affair as we are not Shias. What I've been reading from Igbos on social network suggests a link to Shias and it is very dangerous. Politics of APC and PDP should not lead Igbos into being a scape goat for the sins of a religious sect that we are not part o[/s]f.
The Man Died that keep silent when he sees EVIL.

Evil triumph when Good people do or say Nothing.

I'm a human first before I'm IGBO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by vanunu: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Who told you that it is only igbos that are commenting, ****

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by BishopMagic: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Nkea bu the same mistake unu mere na Jonathan. Hapu nde ugwu ka ha gboo nsogbu nke ha.

Translation?
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by EasternPride: 1:17am On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

Translation?

He said and I quote

"This is the same mistake you people did with Jonathan. Leave Northerners to solve their problems".
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by Luckylife(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
The monsters they are breeding if care and caution is not taken or the injustice been encourage and indirectly supported by the agents of Government will be worst than boko haram . Case study in Syria between group support by Saudi sunna and Iran shai'ite , pray should not come to that . Christians are taught and encourage to live peacefully with human . Am a proud Christian, are you proud of your religion sincerely ?
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by bennyann: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2016
"The silence of both the governments at state and federal levels at the degree of brutality is telling."

I'm not a Muslim but it isn't hard for even the blind to tell the current government is against the shiite Muslims.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2016
I Hope Northern Nigeria will not turn into Syria soon?

Bokoharam will support this indirectly knowing surely when it turns into a full blown war Between Shiites V Sunnis they'll surely use that Opportnity to increase thier Onslaught

ISIS pattern
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by ArodewilliamsT: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Whenever I see newsrecue crying about shiite killings I give praise to karma. This was the first blog that told huge lies that Kanu was caught with cocaine and prostitutes by DSS and mocked IPOB when they were killed. Why are they lamenting? Their cries are music to my southern ears.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Attack On Shiites, Orders Arrest Of Perpetrators by otukpo(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2016
What is my own .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Wanted Jonathan's Aide, Kingsley Kuku Endorses AD Candidate, Olusola Oke / See The Sign Post Fayose Put On Federal Road / The Resurgence Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.