Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half (1057 Views)

My Acer Aspire One D270 Just Breakdown. I Need A Replacement / My Acer Aspire Laptop BACKLIGHT Problem / My Acer Laptop Refuses To Power ON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half by Jbryte(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2016
My Acer Aspire E15 screen (LCD) divides itself vertically into two equal size. One displays normally while the other shows strange vertical blue lines. Pls help?!!! Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half by Jbryte(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2016
sotallcomputers:
This is most likely the beginning of a bad screen.
Try to tap the screen lightly when you put on the
laptop. Observe if there are changes as you tap it
with your hand. if you notice the bickering or the
lines on the screen go away or stop for some time,
then its the screen.
Another culprit is your signal cable. Try moving
the screen of your system back and forth and
notice if the screen changes in reaction to the
movement. if it does, your signal cable may be
bad. Lastly , the problem may be from your
motherboard .
Thanks a bunch Sir.
Putting the system on right now. I discovered the blue line side of the screen has separated into yellow and black while the other half displaying correctly as usual
Re: Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half by Jbryte(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
sotallcomputers:
Bro its your screen and the only solution to a bad screen is replacement. If you need an engineer to help you whatsapp or call 08164685979
Hello sir, I've tried to reach you on Whatsapp but no response. Where's your office as well as the amount for the replacement?
Re: Help! My Acer Aspire Screen(lcd) While 'on &idle' Splits Into Two Equal Half by sotall(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jbryte:

Hello sir, I've tried to reach you on Whatsapp but no response. Where's your office as well as the amount for the replacement?
I have seen your chat and replied. check your messages.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 6930p Cheap!!! / 5 Units Of Microsoft Home And Business For Sale At 45k Each - 08029730059 / Any One With Opengl 2.1 Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.