Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (29228 Views)

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by GoldEnyong(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Did you go for test to confirm that you have been infected? You have not told us yet

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by d33types: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
I hope the admin put this in the FP..

Op, I am a practising Christian and also a medical doctor.
Trust Seun's advice. You might still have hiv or not.
Possibly, God might use you as an example of how not to live your life if you're really positive. Hiv is not worse than diabetes or Hypertension or any other chronic diseases. You will treat them for life

Meanwhile, what you're practising isn't Faith but stupidity. C'mon the HIV test is free

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Oilandgas1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
DjAndroid:
But you didn't mention going for a HIV test.

I tire oooo
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by missnazzy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
OP, did u just say 3 rounds in 30 minutes of sex?
mtchew...you don't even last long.
where are those my brothers selling drugs for such cases, the OP need am.
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
The funniest thing about this story is that you didn't go for an HIV test. All this long story you're writing is just long story

3 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by holuwatobhy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:
How then did God deliver u from HIV which u never had

Ur topic is misleading, I think religion has messed up ur brain as usual.

So you don't believe in miracle...
God is more real than you parents..(sorry if it offending)

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by holuwatobhy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
missnazzy:

Lmao!

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by 1x2x3: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is it with you and hahahaha angry angry
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
THANK GOD!
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Sunkyphil(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op if you havent gone for any test then u dont av any proof

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by missnazzy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
holuwatobhy:

Lol, bros why u dey quote bible on top my head?

biko, I was just being sarcastic. Op never went for a HIV test yet he says he was healed of HIV. he should use his head.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Abeg which church's advert is this??

Lol
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
I cant believe I wasted my time reading this. How can you say you had HIV when you didnt run a test, and how can you say you have been healed when there is no test result also proving you were positive and now negative. There are several other ailments with similar symptoms.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by DandyWalker(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
My brother, u didn't have HIV in the first place. HIV would not manifest in two weeks after sex. The real manifestation of HIV in adults starts after about 8 yrs of contracting the disease.

Moreso , you never for once went for any HIV test, which is not even expected to be positive until at least 3 months after exposure.
You can continue to thank God. But thank HIM for other things, definitely not for HIV cure.

I advise you go for a test soon, and God forbid, if positive , you can then start praying afresh.

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
holuwatobhy:

So you don't believe in miracle...
God is more real than you parents..(sorry if it offending)

I don't get offended when crazy people rant. It's ur parents that are suffering to train u that I pity

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Originalsly: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op... always feel free to tell your story.... feel free to deceive yourself.... but why should you try to deceive us?.... and be telling lies on the devil?...and God? Since when the devil would discourage people from sleeping around?...that's an insult to Satan. Then you know little about HIV... few days after and you seeing these symtoms?...when medics have to do blood tests after weeks for detection? I guess you are too afraid to get tested...keep deceiving yourself until AIDS take over. But for sure.... on Sunday your church peeps would swallow this your story hook, line and sinker.... not so on NL.

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by BIDOO(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
thank U mate.Faith ehh is a very funny thing oo.its doesn't fail.Faith is believing in the supernatural irrespective of what the natural says ..am no saint,I can never be a saint,I have lived stupidly before but when I gave my life to christ again I was transformed to a new man.and meanwhile I had sex months back I don't have HIV.but thank u same
With this ur narrative i conclude that better to say than done.
You preach abstinence in ur epistle up there, yet you engage in it again.
You are a hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
thank u for dat...but bro,Faith is the all Powerful drug. no text or medicine can match it power or potency..I no how I felt during those dark days and how I fill now. but thanks.God bless u

Sometimes we wonder how people get religiously ignorant, only to end up with physical regrets.

The bible says faith without works is dead! The fact is you may actually have HIV and you may feel you are cured. How will you know when you never ran a test? Your faith should push you to test and be certain that there is no Virus.

That said, it is good you have re-counselled yourself and decided to refrain from indiscriminate sexual adventures. But If you indeed have the virus and you rely on a miracle to save you, and you end up transmitting it to one innocent sister, God will NOT forgive your human foolishness. Go and Get tested today and complete your testimony my brother. HIV is as real as HELL

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by ayokunlei(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
uzolexis:

Lol, Oga Seun you are mean o @ and you will die.

I don't think Seun's post is mean; he only used fact to do a reasonable analysis.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bros, this your story is some kind of way. I hope you have told your partners that they may have HIV and that they should go for check-up. Or are you just rejoicing over yourself?
Amthankful:
thank U mate.Faith ehh is a very funny thing oo.its doesn't fail.Faith is believing in the supernatural irrespective of what the natural says ..am no saint,I can never be a saint,I have lived stupidly before but when I gave my life to christ again I was transformed to a new man.and meanwhile I had sex months back I don't have HIV.but thank u same
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by raphieMontella: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seun:
Dear Amthankful, here's my understanding of your story:

stage 2. Within a few months, or a few years, you will experience full-blown AIDS and you will die.
oga seun..
Bet why??
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by marv1: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Same was said of Paul in the bible. To the Op, go and sin no more. God is not man that would reason like one. Words of the cross is foolishness to the lost. No offence pls.
frank317:
How then did God deliver u from HIV which u never had

Ur topic is misleading, I think religion has messed up ur brain as usual.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by raphieMontella: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
zionboyz:
Is this your reason to say you are free from HIV? Be well informed, from me and quote me HIV can last/stay in once body for 5/10 years hidden note the best thing is to give your life to Christ am so sure to tell you NOT to rejoice and mind whom you go with in the name of love/sex cause you may still have it and be passing it to others. Be a true Christain and alwasy Pray for God to save you and forgive your sins.
@the bolded...leave am...i just they laff am!
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by LorDBolton(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
DjAndroid:
But you didn't mention going for a HIV test.

Azzin I tire 4 d bros...

What kinda ignorant epistle did he just type? And one ignorant MOD pushed it to FP just to drive traffic.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by raphieMontella: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, even if he brought proof for you that he had HIV u would have still asked for ur amputation miracle before u believe.

Thats your trademark, have u forgotten?

Ur troll tendency for a thread like this is cancerous, to say the least.
baba get sense na!

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by andreawills96(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
From glory to glory# congrat Bro, may your healing be made absolutely perfect. But still do the test
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by drnairalov: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
this topic shouldn't be out here, u never had the diseaseangry
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by raphieMontella: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
missnazzy:

Lmao!
chai!
are you a ''calabar'' girl?
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Elthugnificent(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Billyonaire:
I cant believe I wasted my time reading this. How can you say you had HIV when you didnt run a test, and how can you say you have been healed when there is no test result also proving you were positive and now negative. There are several other ailments with similar symptoms.
Boss, welcome back. You have been off for quite a while hope all is well?
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by uzolexis(f): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
ayokunlei:

I don't think Seun's post is mean; he only used fact to do a reasonable analysis.

In case you missed it that was sarcasm. Of course I know he stated facts.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Holy Spirit can heal any kind of disease under the sun. Immediately the Holy Spirit steps into anyone, any disease of any kind packs its load and go and you will be filled with joy and peace but the problem is that only few know how to invite the Holy Spirit into them and there is no sufficient education on it. I will write a book explaining how the Holy Spirit cures everything in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' / Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.