Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) (22616 Views)

American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Pastor Left Wife In Labour To Have Sex With Married Church Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ebosie11(f): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2016
As shared by Ahmad.......

'My husband divorced me because I received blood donation from Shia.

The picture of the lady below with her children after hearing of the offering of blood donation by the followers of Shaikh Ibraheem Zakzaky(H) at Fagge mosque the venue of Ashura mourning on Monday 8th Muharram, 1489 (10/10/2016) requested blood donation for her daughter that needed blood transfusion but could not afford it due to lack of money.

On getting back home she told her husband of this blood donation she will receive free of charge that they couldn't afford from the followers of Shaikh Zakzaky(H).

The only response of her husband was he has divorced her!, he has divorced her!!,  he has divorced her!!! Because she has gone and will received blood donation from "Shia".

The next response from her, is she has also accepted shia.

The lady has pleased for the kind gesture'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/man-divorces-his-wife-because-she.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ademasta(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2016
undecided This Shia/Sunnis thing is getting outta hand.

Hmmm... What are we not going to see in this country.

See flimpsy reason abeg lipsrsealed

So if this man happens to be on a fight unknowingly to him a Shia man is the pilot... What would he then do on the mediterrenean sea? Jump down?

I taya o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2016
The useless man need comprehensive brain check up to ascertain his problem. Hypocrisy at highest order. I hope the man in question his not entering motor car invented by the non-muslims, not using phones grin illiteracy is more than disease but cancer.

God bless you maa for dumping the useless brain dead man. We talking about child health his talking about Sunni/Shia.

Muslim is Muslim regardless of your doctrine.

29 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
U mean it?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by otukpo(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2016
The man no serious.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by anibi9674: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
segregation and social stratification among Muslims. Just too bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2016
The muslims are fighting themselves since they drove the Christian away from their area.

38 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by BossKratos: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Abi the blood bin dey smell?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Religion of Shitte

No pun intended...All these Brain dead Muslims self...They holding Nigeria down, why can't they be like their south counterparts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ChappyChase: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Yeue man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Gayjesus: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Religion is pure evil
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by SaintzPeter(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ifedayor: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by holuwatobhy(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Rhymez(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Na that small girl be the wife? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by c4tnoelz: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Nawao wonders shall never start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by martineverest(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2016
hausas need to learn from yoruba and edos...those tribes considder their tribe before religion..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by djWALE(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Lol..he z afraid the wife might turn out to be a bloody fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by tofolo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is the Shitte blood a different color from hers?
ebosie11:
As shared by Ahmad.......

'My husband divorced me because I received blood donation from Shia.

The picture of the lady below with her children after hearing of the offering of blood donation by the followers of Shaikh Ibraheem Zakzaky(H) at Fagge mosque the venue of Ashura mourning on Monday 8th Muharram, 1489 (10/10/2016) requested blood donation for her daughter that needed blood transfusion but could not afford it due to lack of money.

On getting back home she told her husband of this blood donation she will receive free of charge that they couldn't afford from the followers of Shaikh Zakzaky(H).

The only response of her husband was he has divorced her!, he has divorced her!!,  he has divorced her!!! Because she has gone and will received blood donation from "Shia".

The next response from her, is she has also accepted shia.

The lady has pleased for the kind gesture'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/man-divorces-his-wife-because-she.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Nairadays: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmm...divorced for shia running in your blood?

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by yedidiah(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
By saying the word three times, the divorce is permanent. But I'm not surprised. You need to live in the North to understand the depth of the division among them

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na wa oh

Religion is now another hectic problem coupled with our suffering

And our healthcare system is epileptic angry

Who receives blood in a car park? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Johnkennie(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aaaha! Lack of wisdom grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by TheFreeOne: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sunni vs Shia rivalry has become so engrained in them that they can hardly reason beyond religious bigotry.

Shouldn't the child's health be of utmost importance to him ...SMH for the foolish extremist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Sheenor: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shameless fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Madness everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by Guyman02: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
E don tey wey this Sunni Vs Shia wahala start.
El'Rufai who belongs to the the Sunni sect has banned Shia sect in Kaduna, its like imagining Willie Obiano who is Catholic banning Redeemed Christians from worshiping in Anambra State. Is that not madness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by loadedvibes: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I spite on these religion of hate... I dont mind receiving blood transfusion from my Archenemy, I strongly feel that Muslim
community is full of hypocrisy.
They do not respect other
religions yet demand people of
other faith respect and approve
theirs.
They commit all sorts of atrocities
in the name of Islam on people
everywhere yet claim theirs is a
'peaceful' religion.
Mostly all terrorists are Muslims
yet they cry terrorism has no
religion.
They mistreat their women so
much yet they have the gall to say
that Islam respects women.
How can Muslims not be
disgusted at their own blatant
hypocrisy and how can they
expect the world to not notice
their vile deeds?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is what happen when people are too sectarian.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl / Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.