Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (30585 Views)

Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Proffdada: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2016
OMAR12:
so they will have to praise Nigeria just because they want to break away from the country bah..look around u,yes look around u the earlier u realize that in this same country yo trying so hard to defend the government doesn't give a hoot about u and yo so tied up and u can't even make a sound, the better. the said man in question has another belief which is not Nigeria and he will do everything possible to promote it.
then they can complain in incarceration, there are other countries that got independence thru wisdom not brute force and ignorance
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by gidgiddy: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Bollinger:

Did you read the write up at all? It said he is pro biafran and writes about it. Last i checked, being pro biafran means you are a traitor in Nigeria.

It is because of people like you that Nigeria is heading backwards. Who told you that being a traitor to Nigeria is a crime? Who told you being pro Biafran is a crime? Go and buy a copy of the constitution and read. Chapter 4, schedule 38 of the Nigerian constitution allows 'freedom of conscience'. If Biafra is your conscience, you are allowed to believe in it. What the constitution does not specify is how to go about getting Biafra, but it allows anyone to believe in it. Nigeria is also signatory to the AU and UN charter on self determination. Biafra is a legitimate right of anyone.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Odimson69: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari is not here for governance but vendetta.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Rolings: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
After Judges it is now Journalists

Hope they won't come for us on Nairaland

Dunkem21 undecided

If course you are next . All you coward IPOB erats hiding behind monikas to spew trash on nairaland . We will personally fish you all out for them . FOOLISH IPOD YOOTS.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by EternalTruths: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Rolings:

If course you are next . All you coward IPOB erats hiding behind monikas to spew trash on nairaland . We will personally fish you all out for them . FOOLISH IPOD YOOTS.

Are you speaking in English or Arabic undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by OMAR12: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Proffdada:
then they can complain in incarceration, there are other countries that got independence thru wisdom not brute force and ignorance
bros who is using brute force on the other. this is Africa wisdom or no wisdom,what buhari is doing was expected in fact more was expected of him. they know he is short tempered and they always push that button. he should carry on.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Rolings:

And you fool decide to spew all you anti Yoruba rants using a YORUBA owned website NAIRALAND. You guys have been warned several times to promote your PRO IPOB , ANTI GOVERNMENT activities somewhere else . As far as you have the right to air your opinion we also reserve the right to be ANTI IPOB, PRO GOVERNMENT.
Last year after your loss of election I alongside other Yoruba patriots had begged you to leave nairaland alone in your PRO IPOB and anti government activities yet you all have refused to listen. Stop all this rubbish henceforth or the ewar on nairaland will start again.

NAIRALAND SAY NO TO SECESSION

Hypocrite, who told you this is a Yoruba owned website? Did Afenifere come together to to contribute money and and resources to create this website? On one hand, you tell the non Yorubas to go to another platform to pursue their agenda then you turn around and shout 'No to secession'. You want them to go away but you want to be with them in one country. What a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by anonimi: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Blessynokoro:
Nigeria is becoming a Benana republic under Buhari

As it WAS in 1984.
So it IS now.
And EVER shall be

Under the dictator who is pretending to be a democrat.
Welcome to BuhariSTAN.
Zombies, did we not warn you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

Dunkem21 undecided

lolz we better beg ogar Seun to include delete button to enable us delete all our comments bou PMB oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Okeikpu(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Has he done with fresident Mitchell of west Germany
I heard he went there to talk abt how he raped his wife 28yrs ago

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by bigmo1(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2016
obailala:
Such a thing cannot get to me because I would never descend into the shameless pit of churning out falsehood and propaganda per-second per-second in order to distort public opinion and deceive gullible folks into following my political ideology. I advise you to visit IgbereTV site to behold the putrid nonsense they churn out as fact everyday; it's because of such stinking blogs that one would be tempted to support the social media bill. Once again, good riddance!
There is nothing as true as the statement above. You have said it all obailala. Only foools and ignoramus wouldn't accept it.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Gkemz: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Sometimes i feel like leaving this zoo called Nigeria but oftentimes i realize we don't have any other place we can call home. Buhari's mission is just to impose tyranny in the land whereby they slap and spit on us and expect us not to react.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by aalangel(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Dunkem21 undecided
That's why Seun is playing safe
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by aalangel(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Dunkem21 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
obailala:
Good Riddance!

I have always suspected that something isn't right with you...I just confirmed it now...Ndo
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by dunkem21(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2016
aalangel:

Exactly .. The day we learn to comment like Seun, we will be safe .. lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2016
BishopMagic:
[s]313B, Lome Street, Garki -Abuja

I dey wait 4 una.

Useless bastards in authority[/s]
You are too inconsequential to be on DSS radar. If it is attention you seek, the next time there are any pro Biafra protests come out on the streets so we can read you obituary in the newspapers the next morning
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Rolings: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2016
gidgiddy:

Hypocrite, who told you this is a Yoruba owned website? Did Afenifere come together to to contribute money and and resources to create this website? On one hand, you tell the non Yorubas to go to another platform to pursue their agenda then you turn around and shout 'No to secession'. You want them to go away but you want to be with them in one country. What a hypocrite!

In your small mind every Yoruba is member of afenifere . I give up on you .
Yes nairaland can say no to secessionist because not everybody wants to seceed from Nigeria , the message is for SECESSIONISTS like you.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Rolings: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

Are you speaking in English or Arabic undecided

I'm speaking ibo since that is the only language you can ever understand. Only the guilty are afraid
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by deebrain(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
TrueSenator:
Every well meaning person should condemn this new trend angry angry angry angry angry angry

I voted for Buhari.

I condem this trend.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by biggy26: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
zuchyblink:
When they posted this guy's event on Nairaland,i knew it was a subtle plan to Identify him and nail him.

Which event was that? Cos I just from time to time spot his posts on fb and used to wonder bout topics but never read sha.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by notoriousbabe: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Maybe him too belongs to kitchen living room and other rooms
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Jetjacky(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Life na turn by turn

It will reach your turn soonest undecided
bro you bad.... Na your comment sweet me pass grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Excellent mindset..... Yes.... Correcting your father doesn't mean you hate him. I sincerely expect people to always speak against wrong standards

I voted for Buhari.

I condem this trend. [/quote]
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am loving this, some people are using the word freedom of speech to talk anyhow, some are releasing fake news deceiving the populace. If you are trying to make money do it without tarnishing someone image.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by diegwu01: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Blessynokoro:

I have been following Igbere TV for months now, I know that more than 98% of stories this guy publish are sourced from other reputable news websites. How can u justify your claims of him "Churning out falsehood and propaganda?"
i dont think you've read anything from igbereTV blog
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by diegwu01: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anyone that had followed the blog knew The idiot had it coming. every content in his blog was treasonous and inciting. he would easily be convicted, and he may spend the rest of his life in Jail.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by emyrald91(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bugatie:
When will DSS arrest Aisha for anti Buhari comments
she is already under arrest. so no need for the extra stress.

una no dey even pity Aisha, Buhari is just our president and we dey feel am like this, have you considered the woman that calls him husband? or the children he fathers... ohhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Own N5m Solar Systems At N4000 Monthly / Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.