Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (30380 Views)

Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
After Judges it is now Journalists
Hope they won't come for us on Nairaland
Dunkem21 undecided
U better de-activate ur account because DSS s right @ ur door post

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Dunkem21 undecided
U better de-activate ur account because DSS s right @ ur door post
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2016
DSS b formig CIA
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by bumtos(m): 3:39am On Oct 15, 2016
I think there's fundamental human right in democracy? Why Gen Buhari doing like this? O ga o

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by nyabingi(m): 4:20am On Oct 15, 2016
obailala:
Such a thing cannot get to me because I would never descend into the shameless pit of churning out falsehood and propaganda per-second per-second in order to distort public opinion and deceive gullible folks into following my political ideology. I advise you to visit IgbereTV site to behold the putrid nonsense they churn out as fact everyday; it's because of such stinking blogs that one would be tempted to support the social media bill. Once again, good riddance!

I have been a reader on that blog for sometime now most of their news are actually verifiable and they also broadcast Biafra live events that you can call someone to confirm big it was true or not, don't just post because u hate the guy remember it may be your turn tomorrow, definitely he will be released and the blog will go on broadcasting

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by fr3do(m): 4:27am On Oct 15, 2016
zuchyblink:
When they posted this guy's event on Nairaland,i knew it was a subtle plan to Identify him and nail him.

throw more light!
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by obim55: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Where is press freedom in this country plz. make I kuku keep quite before they come for me too. am disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by donbrowser(m): 4:45am On Oct 15, 2016
obailala:
Such a thing cannot get to me because I would never descend into the shameless pit of churning out falsehood and propaganda per-second per-second in order to distort public opinion and deceive gullible folks into following my political ideology. I advise you to visit IgbereTV site to behold the putrid nonsense they churn out as fact everyday; it's because of such stinking blogs that one would be tempted to support the social media bill. Once again, good riddance!
Let's assume the blogger did all these. Should he just get hijacked like that?

Sue him to court and see him shiver.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by moski5(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2016
jakiedudu:
Someone on nairaland said that as soon as this govt is through with the judiciary they will turn their attention to media houses. Guess his prediction has come to pass. This is totally wrong!

Very soon they may come for "commenters"

this nonsense has gone on for far too long WHO'S GOING TO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN N RID US OF THE GREATEST MISTAKE WE EVER MADE "

BABA GOD WE DEY LOOK YOU OOO. PLEASE HELP

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Pennywise(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2016
This Young Igberetv man should get a job. Wiping up ethnic sentiments in order to reap from it isn't a job.

His act is disrespectful to the Igbos especially those who gave their lives and limbs and in the end decided that the Nigerian State should remain one.

Today, people are dying needlessly on account of his actions. Why shouldn't he be brought to book?

He should be charged alongside Nnamdi Kanu bc what Kanu has done is no different.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Firefire(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Tyrant in power. undecided

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by repogirl(f): 5:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari and his cabal brothers don't disappoint. They will get what's coming.

And I pity anyone supporting violation of human rights because it will soon be your turn.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by ephi123(f): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2016
DSS has become a tool in Buhari's hand. He's forgotten the Internet has made it a global world, people's opinions can't be suppressed no matter how hard he tries

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by oldninja(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Two things :1) it's either you're for or against the unity in diversity of this country.
2). It's either you're for or against the fight against corruption in this country.

You shouldn't expect the same modus operandi every other government had employed in the past yet without positive results.
I and I think people like me voted in Buhari for bold actions like this. Obviously he's not even thinking of the next presidential election nor does he care if his life is at stake.

Except you are or sympathise with ipob or are pro biafra or the division of this country, you shouldn't but see the wrong in what this guy does on his blog. If kanu is arrested why not this guy? We should preach peace and togetherness rather than defection and blood bath.[color=#006600]
[/color]

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by soloroyality(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Pennywise:
This Young Igberetv man should get a job. Wiping up ethnic sentiments in order to reap from it isn't a job.

His act is disrespectful to the Igbos especially those who gave their lives and limbs and in the end decided that the Nigerian State should remain one.

Today, people are dying needlessly on account of his actions. Why shouldn't he be brought to book?

He should be charged alongside Nnamdi Kanu bc what Kanu has done is no different.

keep commenting trash

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by jossy4joseph(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2016
DSS will soon turn to NL.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by magoo10(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2016
the problem I have with igbere TV is they find joy in propagating false news

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by JBUZZ: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Bugatie:
When will DSS arrest Aisha for anti Buhari comments
grin that will be settled in the bedroom

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by AmuDimpka: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2016
I might be arrested ..but before they arrest me to make me popular,i have this to say

BUHARI AND HIS CO TRAVELERS HAS ACTUALLY PROVEN THE IGBO RIGHT.

Igbo are laughing at Nigeria and their shortsightedness

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by JBUZZ: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2016
jossy4joseph:
DSS will soon turn to NL.
They'll be tired of arrest.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by castrokins(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Dantee005(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm...buhari is nw adolf hitler...Dss is nw Nazi SSS...issorite..
Maybe after dis comment dss will comman arrest me too...

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by juman(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Nonsense.

A failed 56 years old country, a country that its present is bad and has no future.

The arrested blogger and millions of nigerians are tired of the nonfunctioning country.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by nurusystem(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2016
And if biafara things start ,them go just dey die like fowl. &' hungry go still kill them,.
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

Dunkem21 undecided
...my brother I have stopped attacking APC or Buhari on nairaland...everyone should be wise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Life na turn by turn

It will reach your turn soonest undecided
exactly... and when allegation like 50 billions dollars was found under his bed...I will dance shoki from Lagos to southafrican celebrating his arrest

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Ekeremgba(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2016
And he forgot that his tenor ends 2019
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Nellybii: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Blessynokoro:

I have been following Igbere TV for months now, I know that more than 98% of stories this guy publish are sourced from other reputable news websites. How can u justify your claims of him "Churning out falsehood and propaganda?"

Let's be honest.
Buhari is even slow sef.
This is the guy that published the cancer of the brain story about him. You talking here can you take that rubbish as C INC?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by ChessEnthusiast: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
'Journalists they are coming for you next'~ Mike Ozekohme (SAN). May the tyrant continue to arrest and Kill people for speaking out. I'm still waiting for him to go arrest the owners of Jewish-owned IBTimesUK newsite in london.
IgbereTV news will be back up soon. The owner is not a cowardly yoruba Afonja.
Look at the way am looking at you now. Blaming Yoruba for your woes and miserable life. Look at his flat head below. lowlife

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by shabakm: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2016
;Dhmmmmm
Re: DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown by Chigold101(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Blessynokoro:

Nigeria is becoming a Benana republic under Buhari
GEJ told us that we will be where we are now... If we choose bubu...

So more is on the way...

Some of here in NL. Will soon be taken away too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.