Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (883 Views)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by franklyn00(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
When men were boys, every dude must have had a memorable embarrassing moment, only if you have never attempted to strike up a convo

Lemme keep the ball rolling

**Clears throat**

I, my elder brother and friends were clustered around a particular place when I spotted this pretty damsel. I couldn't hide my feelings and outrightly told them I would like to strike up a convo with her (you know guys naaa, they quickly encouraged me not to dull the package, and little did they know I would mess up wink ). I took an excuse and positioned like a lion waiting for its prey

** Fst Fwd **
The moment she walked past me, I hurriedly walked towards her. (One thing that messed me up was that I used cramming method). I hello-ed her and the following conversation took place

ME - what's up pretty lady ?

She - I'm fine and you ?

Me - I'm very well

Next thing,
I forgot my crammed lines and was dumb founded, only to be looking like a frustrated Jambite grin

After a while, she looked at me for a few seconds and broke the silence.. She said, WAIT oooo !!! Is it that you forgot all what you have crammed or you are not just bold enough ? Ehhhhhnnnnnn !!! What a shameful thing

At that instance, shame and discomfort was registered on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up (I just can't remember how we departed)

**Guys pls share yours **

Note - No claiming of rich or fine boi on this thread oooo grin
#palmgossip
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Traphedges... Oga come Down here... I wanna know ur stowiez tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by emdeey(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Am an introvert I never attempt to strike a Convo with a lady
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by krissconnect(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Please help me...My mum showed me the picture of the woman my dad would've married. I'm wondering where I would've been if my dad married his ex-girlfriend? Is it my mums place or my dad's place?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by krissconnect(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Op, this ur lie fit economic recession to linger on. Meanwhile...
My own be say,I see dis gal ehn,she fyn,young but gather big lumps of nyansh. So as boss man wey gal never turn down,I race to meet her wey she stand,bt as I greet her wit al confidence,dis geh no evn do lyk say na pesin stand tok to am,she just waka pass frm me. shocked kai,I nearly faint. I com pretend say d geh tok bak to me as my witch frends dey closeby dey look. Gals too wicked sha
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2016
mine, the first time was after waec last paper.... I wasnervous as hell and my friends pushed me. I approached this correct babe, she was local tho..... Nervousness didn't make me speak yoruba to her, I started blasting her with english.... My grammar was thick... I was stammering as I was speaking she too was shaking.

I asked her ''are you on social media?''

She said 'kinni social media?'

Lol...., I said bye and left but since then... Nigga became bold
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by TrapHedges(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Traphedges... Oga come Down here... I wanna know ur stowiez tongue

Lols.. Just had one tho..

Way back when I was 13..

I saw tis my crush and I was like watsup. . She laughed at me.. And told her friends.. So fvcked up lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Just had one tho..

Way back when I was 13..

I saw tis my crush and I was like watsup. . She laughed at me.. And told her friends.. So fvcked up lol

U have a very sweet childhood memories ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2016
cool

Just finished playing football and was sweating more than a Christmas goat.

On my way home with my friends, We saw this beautiful girl.

Being a sharp guy cool, I approached Her.

On getting near Her, She just covered Her nose and turned in the other direction

Looking back, My friends were just laughing stupidly undecided

As from that day........ lipsrsealed

If you believed that story You deserve cane grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by TrapHedges(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lols kinda shaaa grin grin grin

I always wanted to try things
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dantee005(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mehn da year...
dere was dis chick,we were friends tho i had a HUGE crush on her....Dat tym 2go was still reigning...xo i chatted her up with style telling her how i felt....Mehn dis geh jux replied me with big lols and lwkmd and told me point blank dat we can only be friends...i was so ashamed i told her i was jux joking...
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmmm guys guys guys
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
hulala
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Damn men! There was dis gal back then in jss3 whom i wooed but now i begin to wonder 'what d fck did i see in her sef', her ear be like 'butterful'... Mtcheeeew... Well, after doing small rehearsal with my useless friends, i den went to her and after telling her all ma cock and bull $hit, she replied "is that all?" and me being ODE OF D FIRST ORDER answer "yes" and she said "hmmm, i'm not interested" then walked away...

Note: it was in public, just by d main road
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by jedaii(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

which one bi dis? ogbeni wats sweet there?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Girl Slaps You By Mistake. / ……….. / Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.