Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (693 Views)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by franklyn005: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go
#palmgossip
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
lipsrsealedThe poster above
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by amuokuko: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Dromon:
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND BECOME RICHER, (+2349075237267) once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00. Every month, join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested of becoming a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple,i am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me. But i was ones like you i could not even feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i met an opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back, porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact Dr. Omon now on: +2349075237267

What would a wealthy illuminati man be doing on Nairaland

Pls go to google nd place ur advert...

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by amuokuko: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
[
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by amuokuko: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
franklyn005:
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go
#palmgossip

Any gal i ask out now nd she sayz no, that is the final...

Would only pity her if she comes back later cous I won't take her serious...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by FreshBoss007: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2016
franklyn005:
#palmgossip
3months is the ideal duration... nothing more or the guy becomes a stalker....
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by FreshBoss007: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:

What would a wealthy illuminati man be doing on Nairaland
Pls go to google nd place ur advert...
no mind am jare... he's a very dull con artist....
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Omakraid(f): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
For as long as he can try
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2016
How long can a guy chase a lady? I think till he falls down...funny question! I would rather chase money, than spend time trying to woo a lady.... the truth is that if you re made, they will be the ones after you! spend your time wisely man!
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Kakamorufu(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2016
1 Day?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by krak101(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Chase her till you drop dead lipsrsealed
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2016
1 week

Life is too short to waste on one girl
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by necosla016(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Wen find a girl that rock world, who wouldn't care how long u chase her trust me.

#theheartwantswhattheheartwants#
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by fullstreets: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
1 week 4 days.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Burn Me Alive In Nigeria Cos I Have Money & Connections! Nigeria Gay / How To Toast And Pick Up A Lagos Babe / Is This True..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.