Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing (829 Views)

See What This Big Lady Was Caught On Camera Doing To Herself / See How This Big Lady Is Flaunting Her Thing / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by exlinkleads(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
First of all, i do not want to antagonize anybody or the lady who pictures appeared in this post. I think it is very necessary to talk about code of dressing for especially "big girls". Bearing in mind that what fits a size 10 lady will not fit a size 30 lady. Slim is different from big. Why is it difficult for ladies to understand? This is for educational purposes.

Over the years i have been an ardent critic of these ladies that thinks what is good for Nkechi will also be good for Funke. Take a look the big girl in the picture and tell me what kind of party dressing is that. Is it morally right? I mean a slim lady can dress like that and still look decent enough but not her.

Please ladies, if you are bigger than her or the same size with her, please, please, please, have some decency and wear something that matches and covers. You know what i mean. Men will always love you with a decent outfit. The only man that will love you dressed like this is the one that wants to get into your pants and move on.

Be wise. - more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/lets-talk-party-dressing-is-this-wired.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove missyb

Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

TrapHedges my twin is here... Who let her out? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
To be frank... This is pork...
Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by TrapHedges(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

TrapHedges my twin is here... Who let her out? undecided

Hahahaha, this one is strong grin grin

I can't even handle her.. smiley wink
Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
For the record that doesn't look like a party ground to me, looks more like where oloshos run their business undecided

And besides what's my business with someone tryna make ends meet undecided
Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hahahaha, this one is strong grin grin

I can't even handle her.. smiley wink

Is tat mean u can't handle me too cry I know I'm orobokibokibo sha... But u said u dey carry me to the top of zuma rock grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing by TrapHedges(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Is tat mean u can't handle me too cry I know I'm orobokibokibo sha... But u said u dey carry me to the top of zuma rock grin

Hahahahaha it's a lie jhor.. U can't be this orobo.. Infact I can handle anybody cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? / Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.