Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (34901 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by dnawah(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2016
krissconnect:
2. You realise you'll be bathing with the other boys/girls at the stream/open bathrooms.
*chai gawd,this people will seeing my 'this thing' anyhow*
no senior want my waha then,b/c of my small karate skill.
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by bigsmoke2(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2016
When you are using boiling ring to cook jollof rice and some catches you and is threatening to report to the hostel master

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by autonomous22: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Hunger nearly finish me for boarding skul o, upon say we dey pay enof boarding fee ..... dia tea and tombo no get difference. Though i learnt alot from d experience I had over dia

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
U all boarders forgot to add sexual harrasement, mehn was really really harrased, but in all i enjoyed every bit of it, if i begin my story here ehhhh
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by noblebaba: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2016
You took me down d memory lane no single lie in all u mention all na correct
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Damibiz(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2016
That movement when senior student re calling for Inspectionz on saturday......nd u re busy doing OSAMA(hiding)

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2016
nma4god:
same here...it was both fun and horror
all experiences sha and it makes someone wise
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by akaahs(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2016
I 'll never forget the day 1 senior punish me my asking me to use a cup to fill a bucket wit water. I suffer ooo.
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by smudge2079(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2016
I can relate to this.... We made memories though. Won't trade that for the world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Jefa4real: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
U all boarders forgot to add sexual harrasement, mehn was really really harrased, but in all i enjoyed every bit of it, if i begin my story here ehhhh
Talk about gays.....bruh terrible stuffs
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Jefa4real: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=50214384]U all boarders forgot to add sexual harrasement, mehn was really really harrased, but in all i enjoyed every bit of it, if i begin my story here ehhhh[/quot
Not to even mention gays.....bruh terrible stuffs
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by abclassic15(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2016
#team boardin student all d way........luv dose days mehn
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by abclassic15(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Damibiz:
That movement when senior student re calling for Inspectionz on saturday......nd u re busy doing OSAMA(hiding)

guy u did gss karshi?
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by jennyebi(f): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
very true #memories#
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by jennyebi(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Remember I used to wrap blanket around myself and rob balm and pretend am sick just to dodge manual labor, I saw the darkest side of boarding house
lol. mine was that I was always on one big cardigan, forming illness everyday dt most of the seniors thought I was a sickler

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by jennyebi(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
IlorinFirstSon:

My brother, yes. We can clearly see why you're a daily student. angry
lol
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by jennyebi(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2016
cooldudeng:
Don't know about you guys o but the famine and thirst just one week to the holiday ( period when we must have finished exams and waiting for the teachers to mark and prepare results) na die!

The boreholes and wells will be so dry, all the fruits on trees are all gone. No garri, no money and sad enough no work to while away time. We will just wake up and starve waiting for the dining hall to come through.

Can never forget those days

#TeamBoardingHouse all the way
lol...... very true
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by streetzdreamz(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
nice one op, ma first night in d hostel was horrible,kept wishing I never enrolled,then things got messier and surprisingly more fun,now I think back at the stuffs we did back then, those foolish days!!!
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by excess4luv: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
I can relate very well, FSTC OHANSO was almost a prison yard.
Seniors were like gods you gat to respect them more than your parents.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by delishpot: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
I can relate. A very trying time in my life. grin

We had ọsẹ Igberaga(The week after resumption) and ọsẹ Igbera sợn lẹ( week before vacation )
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by yemsai(f): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol..i can relate..d one wey dey vex me pass na d last junior things..
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Damibiz(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
No Gsss tugan maje,Abuja
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Damibiz(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
No Gsss tugan maje
guy u did gss karshi?[/quote]
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by gibzzhd: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Modern boarding houses of international schools are so not like this.Although the fees are high some thing like 200k and above,the students feel more like home.They enjoy good meals with juice and fruits for each meals and snack after breakfast and dinner.sleep in Air conditioned rooms,have their laundry done with a washing machine by the porter.Its a far cry from what we used to have years back.check out Eagle heights international schools,Warri. for the best boarding facilities in the country.
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by prinzeepule(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
krissconnect:
9. When the night before the holiday is taking longer than usual.

*who is drawing this night backwards na? Mek tomoro reach abeg*

As in you no go sleep till daybreak and that feeling when its finally morning ehn.

Boarding school sweet then sha dunno of now tho
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by Ezionye(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
ryd3:
FP bound... Loving that I was a day student.

Really?

I catch myself regretting I was one sometimes.

Cos u need d boarding school experience to survive in naija grin
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by ArabMopol(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
when the headmaster give you 1week suspension

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by ArabMopol(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
and you reach home, rush straight to the kitchen

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by ArabMopol(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
and your father shout at you, drop that food it belong to your little brother....

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by ArabMopol(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
you will be like..... I'm cool

Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by chiraqDemon(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
My first week in boardimg school first time being someone's junior too i was told to sweep the road clear of all sand (road wey dem never sweep for a year or so)
Distance of like 2 nepa poles

And we sef for hostel de raid each other like no tomorrow
I just miss those days
Re: 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. by ArabMopol(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
and your Dad phone ring and is your headmaster calling him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.