Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (29164 Views)

Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
A lady who survived a very horrible car accident involving a trailer has narrated all she went through considering that the accident happened just a month to her exams. The lady who is now a graduate shared her inspiring story on her page last month, See below;

Just a month to write my 300level exams to my final year I had a fatal face to face collision accident with a trailer while sitting on the front passenger seat with my sister and a seat belt on.i was managed to be pulled out after about 3hours while my sister had been rushed to the hospital.i was laid on the center of the road in a pool of blood while my hand was broken.

i tried to stand up and discovered I could not which means my legs were almost gone and I said to my self *God where are you*i was rushed conscious to the hospital and said No I can't give up.getting to the Emergency room after my xtray was done in the teaching hospital and I was diagnose of femoral shaft and neck fracture,humerous fracture,5th rib fracture,knee fracture,tibia fracture,clavicle fracture and a radial nerve palsy,i was later referred to another teaching hospital under my family wish,getting to the other hospital with loads of pain breathing with the oxygen mask I wasn't consious at a point.

Continue below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/lady-who-escaped-death-after-tragic.html

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
You haven't accomplish your reason(s) of being sent to earth and i thank God who gave you a second chance smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
thank God for her life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by ezechueze(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Vikkie14: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
According to the author:
I was diagnose of femoral shaft and neck fracture,humerous fracture,5th rib fracture,knee fracture,tibia fracture,clavicle fracture and a radial nerve palsy,
Chai.... Satan you are damn wicked! And you dash her all of these?

May the plan(s) of satan and the wicked ones be futile in our lives IJN, amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Vikkie14: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
I thank God on your behalf Sister and may the good Lord perfect the healing IJN.

"When God shows one 'Mercy', it looks like the story was made up".
May Mercy reign over Judgement in our life IJN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Bantino(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wooow, you've got a lot to be thankful for. All glory to God!!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Abotak: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
glory be to God
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by kayodescrib(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Woaw,sighs
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by SamJed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
As i saw all the 'thank God', i just started smiling because of how it will be paining some group of people....they will be like...why are they thanking God...she was just 'fortunate' to be alive... grin grin ...men and brethren the life we live is by Christ alone...we keep having plans, not knowing what will befall us the next minute...thank God for her life

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by chubbygal(f): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
My sister I bless Jah! Over your life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by fixedhollies(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Otope o jo pe lo
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Incredible story. I can only imagine the pain she must have gone through. Reading the diagnosis sef; fractured this, fractured that **shudders** embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Akinwerndey: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Inspiring and touching.... Thank God for her!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
God is not dead!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by ayeeshaapink: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
God go continue to dey save us. This is really worth Thanking the Almighty

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by olufoluke: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Congrats. You shall c more glorious year. May our lives not b cut short

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by orlarbissy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Praise the Almighty God
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Twizzy30(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God for your Life cheesy
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by EreluY(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
A FATAL ACCIDENT IS ONE IN WHICH THE VICTIM'S LIFE WAS LOST.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by macho44(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady who survived a very horrible car accident involving a trailer has narrated all she went through considering that the accident happened just a month to her exams. The lady who is now a graduate shared her inspiring story on her page last month, See below;

Just a month to write my 300level exams to my final year I had a fatal face to face collision accident with a trailer while sitting on the front passenger seat with my sister and a seat belt on.i was managed to be pulled out after about 3hours while my sister had been rushed to the hospital.i was laid on the center of the road in a pool of blood while my hand was broken.

i tried to stand up and discovered I could not which means my legs were almost gone and I said to my self *God where are you*i was rushed conscious to the hospital and said No I can't give up.getting to the Emergency room after my xtray was done in the teaching hospital and I was diagnose of femoral shaft and neck fracture,humerous fracture,5th rib fracture,knee fracture,tibia fracture,clavicle fracture and a radial nerve palsy,i was later referred to another teaching hospital under my family wish,getting to the other hospital with loads of pain breathing with the oxygen mask I wasn't consious at a point.

Continue below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/lady-who-escaped-death-after-tragic.html

GOD bless you sister, Ur story just renewed my zeal, watch out for this Space, my testimony don dey LOAD.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by dustydee: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
EreluY:
A FATAL ACCIDENT IS ONE IN WHICH THE VICTIM'S LIFE WAS LOST.

Fatal: Causing or capable of causing death.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by celecheerful(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
God is still saying something, it can only be him....Thank God
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016

accident uwa mmebi!!!

abiaram Lee anya ma huu ndi professor Na akuzi spelling here..

ndi ara Na ndi enweghi aka olu akaria Na ebe a
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by saintdennis(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
God is great.

But lest we forget the wealth GOD bestowed on her family also saved her life.

How many nigerians have such money for all these surgeries and medical devices or even physiotherapy sessions?

LORD please give us leaders who will revamp and automate our society so lives can be saved via medical insurance and credit payments.

Thank God for this lady's life

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Ebenezerk2: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pretty lady
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Mznaett: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Omg! Now I wish my uncle and his son could survive that fire outbreak few days ago...RIP uncle..RIP cousinsad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by ibroh22(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
thank God for you o,,,,make God dey save us o
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God for His mercies and grace. We are always undeserving of them, but He never forsakes us.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by joinnow: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
U strong joor
I know how it feels
Imagine sleeping only on your back for like 3 to 4months no turning
Kai you be strong lady
Abeg who get that Beyonce pix when she hail with both hand.
I am happy you pull through.
Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / 35 U.S Soldiers Injured After 2 Landing Craft Ships Collided In Florida / Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.