Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (29170 Views)

Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Hdz4luv: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari said HIS WIFE belongs to his kitchen and living room not UR WIFE. Abeg Wetin be Ur own U zombies.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vikkie14:
I thank God on your behalf Sister and may the good Lord perfect the healing IJN.

"When God shows one 'Mercy', it looks like the story was made up".
May Mercy reign over Judgement in our life IJN.
it will sound like a tale..
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by richiepolymer(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let me start by first thanking the Almighty God for His mercies and grace.
Secondly let me say that many of us care less about what our drivers do on the steering wheel while travelling. Its very unfortunate that even when we sit in front seat and notice the driver making very life threatening decisions behind the wheels, we just sit there and expect the Angels to take control. Many a times I travel on Nigerian roads and ensure that I don't tolerate any form of optimus prime driving by any driver in whose bus I'ma passenger. I would rather disembark.
For the driver to have had a head on collision means there was an unwarranted overtaking. Believe you me, I would break his head after I thoroughly heal. Not mincing words.
I was stated in the front seat when our bus had an accident in February. My driver knew what he went through because I know how I cautioned his driving. We shouldn't always keep quiet or sleep off and allow idiots who became drivers due to economic challenges to ruin great lives. I'm happy I survived it and God bless the souls of those who passed on.
There is the place of defensive driving which every driver should ensure and envisage. A lot of unsafe practises on the roads.
I wish health to your bones and also charge you to endeavour to campaign safe driving. It is never about speed but safety. I don't waste time in damning any passenger that puts pressure in the driver to exceed speed limits. To hell with such an idiot.
Never allow your driver tail gate any vehicle
Never allow him overtake at bends
Never allow him overtake for sport or stunts
Never allow him speed beyond 120km/hr
Never allow him sleep while driving. Once you notice any fatigue in the form of his eyes blinking slowly, pull a prank so he can park.
Never allow him drive if you perceive alcohol on him.
If he's a defiant guy, when you see the next FRSC officers by the road, call out to them.

Don't give the blood suckers on the high ways any reason to be happy.
Stay safe and travel safe.
Do your part and Let God do His part.
I wish you all well
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like your courage
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by obimath(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
THANKS to God
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by sonnie10: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Medical pros. pls what is that first image? Don't tell me it is an xray. That xray is useless. The person that took it is suppose to go back for more training.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Heymus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vikkie14:
According to the author: Chai.... Satan you are damn wicked! And you dash her all of these?

May the plan(s) of satan and the wicked ones be futile in our lives IJN, amen.
Amen!! and thank God for her life
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by sonnie10: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
richiepolymer:
Let me start by first thanking the Almighty God for His mercies and grace.
Secondly let me say that many of us care less about what our drivers do on the steering wheel while travelling. Its very unfortunate that even when we sit in front seat and notice the driver making very life threatening decisions behind the wheels, we just sit there and expect the Angels to take control. Many a times I travel on Nigerian roads and ensure that I don't tolerate any form of optimus prime driving by any driver in whose bus I'ma passenger. I would rather disembark.
For the driver to have had a head on collision means there was an unwarranted overtaking. Believe you me, I would break his head after I thoroughly heal. Not mincing words.
I was stated in the front seat when our bus had an accident in February. My driver knew what he went through because I know how I cautioned his driving. We shouldn't always keep quiet or sleep off and allow idiots who became drivers due to economic challenges to ruin great lives. I'm happy I survived it and God bless the souls of those who passed on.
There is the place of defensive driving which every driver should ensure and envisage. A lot of unsafe practises on the roads.
I wish health to your bones and also charge you to endeavour to campaign safe driving. It is never about speed but safety. I don't waste time in damning any passenger that puts pressure in the driver to exceed speed limits. To hell with such an idiot.
Never allow your driver tail gate any vehicle
Never allow him overtake at bends
Never allow him overtake for sport or stunts
Never allow him speed beyond 120km/hr
Never allow him sleep while driving. Once you notice any fatigue in the form of his eyes blinking slowly, pull a prank so he can park.
Never allow him drive if you perceive alcohol on him.
If he's a defiant guy, when you see the next FRSC officers by the road, call out to them.

Don't give the blood suckers on the high ways any reason to be happy.
Stay safe and travel safe.
Do your part and Let God do His part.
I wish you all well

How about those accidents where the other driver is 100% at fault? Whose head do you break in that case?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by sofadj(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which hospital was she managed? Who were the orthopedic surgeons assigned to her?
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by metallisc(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2016
EreluY:
A FATAL ACCIDENT IS ONE IN WHICH THE VICTIM'S LIFE WAS LOST.

is it your fatal? do you know if other passengers died? check yasef! grin grin
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Bsideboi(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2016
I thank God for your life . I can also imagine d amount of funds you guys have coughed out.....But im just curious how a nerve transplant can be done.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2016
ThankGod for life.
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by richiepolymer(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Thank you for the question. If you observed my comments well I mentioned point that has to do with defensive driving.
Defensive driving allows you to give room for other drivers mistake or misbehavior on the highways. You anticipate them. Just assume every other driver can pull up a stunt and prepare for them.
Avoiding tail gate is one of them.
Once you notice brake light from a vehicle afar don't approach too close before you apply your brakes.....apply them early enough. That way, if your brake fails you may be able to buy time in order to make sound decisions.
When approaching intersections and U-turns, reduce your speed in anticipation of an idiot who may just show up from no where.
You get the drift?

sonnie10:

How about those accidents where the other driver is 100% at fault? Whose head do you break in that case?
Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by sonnie10: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
richiepolymer:
Thank you for the question. If you observed my comments well I mentioned point that has to do with defensive driving.
Defensive driving allows you to give room for other drivers mistake or misbehavior on the highways. You anticipate them. Just assume every other driver can pull up a stunt and prepare for them.
Avoiding tail gate is one of them.
Once you notice brake light from a vehicle afar don't approach too close before you apply your brakes.....apply them early enough. That way, if your brake fails you may be able to buy time in order to make sound decisions.
When approaching intersections and U-turns, reduce your speed in anticipation of an idiot who may just show up from no where.
You get the drift?

Bro., don't underestimate the influence of substances like weed on some drivers. Those ones see the road as a race course and the other vehicle as a toy. For them, even a parked vehicle is an object of attention.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by izzymoney(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bless God for ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / 2-Day Hailstorm Hits Katsina State (Photos) / Trump Administration Approves Tougher Visa Vetting, Including Social Media Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.