Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (27919 Views)

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
A lady has revealed what she passed through to rescue some accident victims earlier today at Obalende area of Lagos state. The kind-hearted lady identified as Amaka Chukwunyere who accompanied the injured in an ambulance to the hospital - took to social media to share her ordeal.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook.

This Accident happened today at Obalende bridge. I was going somewhere in Obalende when we saw people trying to bring out this guy from under his bus, his colleague, and the other Man stucked in his Car. Our bus driver stopped and i came down and was speechless. The guy lying on the floor had a fractured leg, and his fingers were badly fractured too, with several injuries, and he was just bleeding.

we tried calling Emergency service but all to no avail. As God will have it, an ambulance was passing by and we begged him to stop and render help. He said thats not how they operate that someone must follow him to the hospital.

People where scared because the guy cud die and another wahala fit come up from there. The victims were really in pain and that guy was losing blood. I had to tell him i wud go with him if dats wats gonna take for them to be taken to the hospital. I went with them and i was praying that nothing shud happen because the bleeding was much. His blood was just dripping all over my legs...

They were taken to the Emergency unit. The Man dat hit them is still in shock and trembling , and crying that the car is his only means of survival. While the other two guys are in the Emergency room. I pray nothing shud happen to them. I just left the hospital and seriously i think am trebbling too. May God help us in this country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-who-rescued-accident-victims-in-lagos-narrates-her-ordeal-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by micfoley: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
To compound issues JOHESU is on strike

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by DIYhackers: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bless ur heart sister. You deserve an accolade

41 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by inoki247: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
jack Bauer abeg epp uz rescue our nation too...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by holuwajaytee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uhmmmmm
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by partnerbiz4: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Johesu on strike

Chai
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
You just risked your freedom , something that can land you in jail.

I give respect tho, fearless NDIGBO!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by okomile(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee. Speedy recovery
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Kunkiddo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ehyaaaa... what a touching story

I pray them shud get well soon...
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by IwillSucced(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
WOW
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
is he an accident victim or hungry victim iyam not understanding
Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by tellwisdom: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't understated anything sad..Did the woman die after writing this letter??

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos by Cometova(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
� � � � � � ➡ � � ➡ � � � �

Publish your CHANGE OF NAME with ease!!! Just Married?
BVN issues?
Or
Just want to Effect a Change/Confirmation of Name in a widely read Newspaper?

@ just ₦7500 in any Newspaper of your choice you can have it done instantly.

Dial � or Whatsapp � 08094100000

Fees for Each Newspaper:

★The Guardian - ₦7500
Gets Published on WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS

★The Nation - ₦7500
Gets Published on SUNDAYS

★Champion - ₦7500
Gets Published on any day of the week.

★The Punch - ₦9500
Gets Published on THURSDAYS

www.con.dotuncometova.com
www.dotuncometova.com