Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page (6737 Views)

Learn How To Create A Download Site For Free / Discussion: Best Plugin To Monitor Traffic In Wordpress / What Is The Best Plugin For Generating A Receipt On A Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello webmasters,
I am working on my personal website ( [url]kennysconcept.com[/url] ) and I want it to have a download page (for graphic resources) which I have created ( [url]kennysconcept.com/graphicresources[/url] ) but my problem is I have tried some dowload manager plugin but they are not giving me the kind of appearance I want. The platform is wordpress.

Please I need advice on a good download manager to use.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by CEOcountry(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
omokenny94a:
Hello webmasters,
I am working on my personal website ( [url]kennysconcept.com[/url] ) and I want it to have a download page (for graphic resources) which I have created ( [url]kennysconcept.com/graphicresources[/url] ) but my problem is I have tried some dowload manager plugin but they are not giving me the kind of appearance I want. The platform is wordpress.

Please I need advice on a good download manager to use.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you can state what you need the plugin do for you, then i can advice.

Enjoy
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
CEOcountry:

If you can state what you need the plugin do for you, then i can advice.

Enjoy

The plugin is doing the download aspect but the UI of the page is what am having problem with.
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by CEOcountry(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
omokenny94a:

The plugin is doing the download aspect but the UI of the page is what am having problem with.

Am quite confused. You mean the UI of the plugin or the theme?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
The theme is the same theme on [url]infopype.com[/url] and its looking good

CEOcountry:

Am quite confused. You mean the UI of the plugin or the theme?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by CEOcountry(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
omokenny94a:

Oh ok so you need the plugin that can help users download movie and music? Am I correct?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by Curdlebug(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Make i learn
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by talk2hb1(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2016
use Downloader
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by okwutency(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2016
omokenny94a:

WHY not contact the admin of the website to help you out....

Meanwhile pls help me with this https://www.nairaland.com/3399462/query-mtn-ng-review-dnd
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Since we are still in economic recession, Just provide One bag of rice and we would sit and iron this shit out....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
May God help us all!
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by izuagba: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
omokenny94a:

omokenny94a. What is the theme name on infopype.com ,I need the tamplate
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by UncleSnr(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2016
You can try WordPress download manager (wpdm). http://www.wpdownloadmanager.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by UncleSnr(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
izuagba:
Theme Name MagOne
Theme Homepage http://www.sneeit.com/2016/01/magone-wordpress-theme.html
Author Tien Nguyen
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by hiltop2: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Try "simple file download" plugin
It will work perfectly
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by wizkidblogger(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Easy Wp Download plugin
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by Viccur(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Try this one...
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by bennymark(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
OK thank u
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by emmalexdboy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by olatpic(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Will be testing some of this plugin on my blog also..
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
CEOcountry:

Oh ok so you need the plugin that can help users download movie and music? Am I correct?

Not movie and music.

Graphic resources: icon, Design templates, Vectors etc.
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
okwutency:

WHY not contact the admin of the website to help you out....

Meanwhile pls help me with this https://www.nairaland.com/3399462/query-mtn-ng-review-dnd

I designed the site myself (using it to learn web design)
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
izuagba:

The name is MagOne, it is not a free theme.
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
UncleSnr:
You can try WordPress download manager (wpdm). http://www.wpdownloadmanager.com

That's what am using presently
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
hiltop2:
Try "simple file download" plugin It will work perfectly
I will try it. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
hiltop2:
Try "simple file download" plugin It will work perfectly
I will try it. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Easy Wp Download plugin
I will try it. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
olatpic:
Will be testing some of this plugin on my blog also..

What's your blog url and what is it about?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by UncleSnr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
omokenny94a:

That's what am using presently
you need a better one? What are features you need from your desired download manager?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
UncleSnr:
you need a better one? What are features you need from your desired download manager?

The UI in particular
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by UncleSnr(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
omokenny94a:

The UI in particular
and what should it look like?
Re: What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page by omokenny94a(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
UncleSnr:
and what should it look like?
Something like [url]freepik.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Check The Last Time Google Bots crawled/indexed Your Site / Which Forum Software Is Nairaland Using? / Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.