Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Learn How To Create A Download Site For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Create A Download Site For Free (834 Views)

How Can I Setup A Download Page On Blogger / How To Begin A Download Site Without Web Hosting Or On A Budget / How Does A Music download site Like Notjustok.com Earn Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Download Site For Free by Akinkunmi42(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2019
Hi, I am Akinkunmi, in this course I will be teaching you how to create a download site. This course does not require any prior knowledge of web development, you can also build the downloads site with your phone if you don't own a computer. You will get all templates and files used in the creation. For this course I will be creating an app downloads site, you can create whatever type of downloads site you want.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
-Signing up
-Installing a template
-Setting up the site properly
-Uploading files from your computer or from third-party websites
-Suggestion of third-party websites you can get files from such as apps, music, videos and games.
-Registering a free .tk or .ml domain
-Submitting your site to Google
-Getting free traffic
-Setting up adsense
BONUS
-Creating an app of your site
-Earning from your app
-How to create a logo for your site
Requirements
-Android/iOS/PC/Mac
-Internet connection
-Your brain

The course is 7K but first 10 people get it for 2K only. So hurry now.
To place your order call or whatsapp 09029146454 or facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/akinkunmi.isreal.5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legit Money Daily / URGENT: Pls Help / Web Designers!!here's An Alternative To Wordpress U Shouldn't Miss!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.