Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies (4030 Views)

"Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay / It’s Better To Have Many Wives Than To Have One & Many Girl Friends - Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was Just chilling out with my Goons in the evening, just jisting about random stuff, we were just outside our gate when a group of ladies living in the same lodge with us walked outstide past us, you know when a group of ladies walk past a gathering of guys, the previous discussion changes immediately and is fixated on those ladies.

So one of my guys asked me, Hector oh boy na u dey carry all these babes abi, cuz earlier on, two of them were in my room so he probably thought I had something ulterior with them, my response to ma guy was Godforbid I told him naaah, cuz I know the kind of girls I roll with. So he now reminded me about one Churchy (by Churchy, I mean one who frequents fellowships like her life depended on it) girl who stayed opposite my room, that if I'm not into the girls who walked past us, then I should make a pass at the Churchy gurl...

I quickly did the "tufiakwa" sign and told him I rather marry a girl who's rather bad/naughty than marry a lady who is too too extreme with church/fellowship activities. Then I gave him my reasons

1. Trendy ladies are more submissive that Churchy ladies

when a trendy lady gets married, she tends to drop her previous lifestyle and focuses more on her husband and her family.. while Churchy ladies never change. They are so so preoccupied with activities in church to the extent the don't have time for their family. If it's not one Night vigil, it will be church meeting, from Retreat to Choir practice to Meeting with Diocese. Most times they come back so late at night they forget they have a husband who comes back home feeling tired and needs some help.

2. Churchy Ladies are too too uptight and strict.

When having a discussion with a girl who is fellowship oriented, her discussions will just be about Church. When her husband suggests to her about her lack of dress sense, she links it with the bible. She castigates other ladies who try to look good for themselves and say they are worldly... she doesn't even for one day try to look sexy for her husband, she isn't flexible, she is just too rigid, I believe their sex life when married will just be as boring as anything.

3: Trendy Ladies are more receptive to their in-laws than Churchy ladies.

Yes, she will be so so free with her in-laws and try as much as possible to socialize with each and everyone of them. She really knows what to do and what to say.. but Churchy ladies try so hard, they hardly mingle, all they know is fellowship, meeting, election. Etc..

4. Most Churchy Ladies are worse than trendy ladies.

They think they are too righteous, infact they appear righteous to people but their behaviors in private will shock a bad girl. With a trendy girl, you already know her character, and you are free with her, but the Churchy lady will always be a hypocrite and pretender.

After giving my thoughts on that, my goons somewhat agreed with me and affirmed to my points. I told them I rather end up marrying a "worldly" babe than trying to associate myself with one who is too too extreme with church affairs.

But that not withstanding, I decided to share our discussion online here with y'all ma E-niggas to share one or two about your opinions on either of the two and tell us which of these category of ladies you"d like to end up marrying.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Laveda(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
I've always known some men are just confused

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by FuhckYhu: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
0hk, summary plz....
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Ritieyalu(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
I Neva knew
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
i see undecided

Your arguments are thin. Your ignorance of reality is shocking.

Your double-standards are offensive and your willingness to blindly promote poo is appalling

i dont understand why you guy's here use ur poor, "regurgitated poo mind set" to be stating crap up and down

apt analogy by a poorly educated deservedly reprehensible waste

Blatant display of "Subjectification" angry

i have seen dead animals with more brain cells #garbage truck

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by misspicy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Laveda:
I've always known some men are just confused
Lolzzz gringrin
Most men actually confused.

So did you get the honey?
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by dollyjoy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Forget this long tori because last-last,The only thing wey guys go consider na if the girl get pùssy.

I no care if you dey sleep for pulpit,na where my preek go enter wey be my main konsyn.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by MackBrooklyn: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
I stopped trusting churchy ladies the day one gave me a blówjob, Mehn she was fûcking professionally good at it which makes me wonder if she actually read some tips from the Bible cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by MackBrooklyn: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Niggas reminiscing on all the past wey dem don burst after smoking some wraps of Osogbo weed cheesy cheesy
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
misspicy:

Lolzzz gringrin
Most men actually confused.

So did you get the honey?

Nah so nau. cheesy tomorrow another person will come say the opposite.

Nope, you know the next day my phone went bad I lost all the contacts was wiped.
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by somez(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op, ill give u an olosho to marry
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Officialkenshin(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Weiten I wan use church girl do
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
somez:
Op, ill give u an olosho to marry
i'll glady marry her bro..
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Weiten I wan use church girl do
cool thank u..
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by somez(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Just ne go Di?
Cutehector:
i'll glady marry her bro..

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by ChessEnthusiast: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
The op only aired his opinion and see hawks coming for him.
@op...stand your ground. Everything you wrote up there is nothing but the truth. I roll with trendy ladies. My work is too hectic for me to roll boring churchy lady who knows nothing but fellowship, church, daddy, mummy, etc

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
all that matters is love for me, abi tiny23 what do you think?
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
The op only aired his opinion and see hawks coming for him.
@op...stand your ground. Everything you wrote up there is nothing but the truth. I roll with trendy ladies. My work is too hectic for me to roll boring churchy lady who knows nothing but fellowship, church, daddy, mummy, etc
don't mind them. After putting a disclaimer :My opinion.. which was the first thing I put as the topic, some idiots were still so dumb to think It applies to all guys.

You just know stvpid people when dey display their ignorance online.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by misspicy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Laveda:

Nah so nau. cheesy tomorrow another person will come say the opposite.

Nope, you know the next day my phone went bad I lost all the contacts was wiped.
I have crossed out most Nairaland threads as trash a long time ago grin

Awwww...lemme copy it back to you,once I get home,amma beep you
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by ChessEnthusiast: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cutehector:
don't mind them. After putting a disclaimer :My opinion.. which was the first thing I put as the topic, some idiots were still so dumb to think It applies to all guys.

You just know stvpid people when dey display their ignorance online.
One thing I've noticed, there js a lot of hypocrites in here. They only post to look good while they act the opposite in real life. don't be surprised that those insulting you are actually worse that you might think. they are the one you still see rocking oloshos.
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
misspicy:

I have crossed out most Nairaland threads as trash a long time ago grin

Awwww...lemme copy it back to you,once I get home,amma beep you
undecided These guys just come here and. Type whatever they like, can you imagine? And These are the type who are so quick to tag females "hoes" on Fp.. Its funny sha. grin

Okay thanks, I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

One thing I've noticed, there js a lot of hypocrites in here. They only post to look good while they act the opposite in real life. don't be surprised that those insulting you are actually worse that you might think. they are the one you still see rocking oloshos.
lol.. some of them don't even have any idea they are married to oloshos or gat oloshos as girlfriends..

Well, I won't blame them.
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by dapsonlou(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
bbmpin:
i see undecided

Your double-standards are offensive and your willingness to blindly promote poo is appalling

i dont understand why you guy's here use ur poor, "regurgitated poo mind set" to be stating crap up and down

You sound stupid trying to sound Smart. Please everyone knows how to use Google grammar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
You try too hard. Yet end up with nothing
bbmpin:
i see undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
dapsonlou:

You sound stupid trying to sound Smart. Please everyone knows how to use Google grammar.

Gbam! Dude always trying too hard to sound smart but always end up being opposite

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Make I no just talk grin grin

Cutehector I save your words till the day you will use The word 'biitch or 'Hoe' for a lady here

Confused Nigga undecided
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sometimes the "churchy" ladies actually turn out to be the worst ones..character wise that is..However if there's one thing u can never take away from them it's their Loyalty..There's a 90% chance a church Lady won't cheat on you even when u gat dìck problems.. she won't go outside and jump on the nexxt available dìck..

And their "bad character can even be corrected" provided u apply the correct measures..

"Trendy Ladies on the other hand however can hop on any dìck available provided the konndoo of their husband ain't rocking their world as before..Why do u think there's high rate of divorce in the world today..the Trendy" Ladies in the entertainment industry " __

DONT GET ME WRONG SOME "TRENDY LADIES ARE ALSO LOYAL AND FAITHFUL BUT THE CHURCHY LADIES ARE MORE LOYAL!!

That's ma opinion..

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Make I no just talk grin grin

Cutehector I save your words till the day you will use The word 'biitch or 'Hoe' for a lady here

Confused Nigga undecided
don't be silly.. I used the word in my siggy..
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by falconey(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
cool
Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Bossontop(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op.......u b boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies by Lsofdk(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
i'll pick a lady who combines both perfectly. Most points listed are invalid, ladies today take church activities serious and that in no way affects their lifestyle with exception to few who let it show even in their appearance.

for me point 1, 2, and 3 are total hogwash, true it's your opinion but i don't think you've have gotten close to these churchy girls or perhaps you don't know how to play your game.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Towelling Her Wet Ppussy Today / Hot Bikini Photos Of Tonto Dike Husband’s Alleged Mistress That Got Fans Talking / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.