Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (41789 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ArodewilliamsT: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
President99:
I am a Buharist to core, but PMB gaffed by referring to his wife as WEEK(Women Education End in Kitchen).
For crying out loud, PMB was standing beside the most powerful woman on earth, this goes to tell that we r still primitive here in Nigeria.

What did you think you zoogerians were before? normal human beings?
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"
The only thing in this message is that Garba Shehu agrees with us that Buhari made a terribly wrong statement.
In the world today, Gender Equality is a very hot topic, and there you stand, in the full glare of international media, side by side with the German Chancellor, then you make a statement ridiculing the place of a woman...

...even Donald Trump has lost so much support based on his "locker room" talk ....

And you call it a joke?

I know a joke when I hear one...

The video of Buhari laughing before he responded to the question did not show a man who was about to crack a nasty joke.

It showed a man who felt "hmmm...a whole me....Walahi I will show this girl pepper when I return to Nigeria"
It is that kind of laughter your parents give you when you disgrace them in public.

I fear Aisha Buhari may henceforth be given the same treatment of the fmr Enugu First Lady (house arrest)

Let me conclude by correcting another wrong notion.
When he said "my kitchen, my living room" and "the other room" instead of "my bedroom"...
Psychologist will get the message...PMB and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"

Many people didn't understand that subtle message.

The cabals are really at work.

What's makes the statement wrong? Did PMB ever deny Aisha any right? Every woman belong to her husband kitchen, living room and bedroom. Will you get married and you wife will never prepare your food no matter her status? Now I see the reason my we have more single ladies/mother all over the place.
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by spaccleinc(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
A tale of the kitchen, the living room and "the other".
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by lionduke(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopilo:
I remember PEJ during the campaign asked women do you want to go back to the Kitchen? If you vote Buhari you return to the Kitchen. Today, PMB confirmed PEJ statement. Watch her campaign in Asaba, Kogi, Enugu and Cross River.
God bless GEJ

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by dansantus1986(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
So every thing in this country is a joke..........

By letting the third most economy country in the world into recession.... Issorit
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Adla2u24(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"
The only thing in this message is that Garba Shehu agrees with us that Buhari made a terribly wrong statement.
In the world today, Gender Equality is a very hot topic, and there you stand, in the full glare of international media, side by side with the German Chancellor, then you make a statement ridiculing the place of a woman...

...even Donald Trump has lost so much support based on his "locker room" talk ....

And you call it a joke?

The video of Buhari laughing before he responded to the question did not show a man who was about to crack a nasty joke.

It showed a man who felt "hmmm...a whole me....Walahi I will show this girl pepper when I return to Nigeria"
It is that kind of laughter your parents give you when you disgrace them in public.

I fear Aisha Buhari may henceforth be given the same treatment of the fmr Enugu First Lady (house arrest)

When he said "my kitchen, my living room" and "the other room" instead of "my bedroom"...
Psychologist will get the message...PMB and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"

I agree with you completely
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Michel2013: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
buhari keep making me quoting this wise woman.

“One Of The Things You Learn As You Get Wiser Is To Talk Less As You Grow Older” – Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

mind u this is not plagiarism.
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by justmenoni: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU...I MEAN AND I PRAY THAT MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE THAN YOUR EXPECTATIONS...

MAMA MERKEL is the most powerful woman in the world, such errors like that of PMB is the major root/ dilemma of the coming US elections and it's the same problem that the former president of brazil was removed from office, some people no matter their level of exposure, experience or knowledge JUST don't wanna see females as been powerful and successful.

ok the Americans/ British, germans and other western nations don't see or believe that women belongs to the kitchen but then THEY see women as been inferior and should be relegated to the back door(kitchen, garden, living room, bedroom, study room, whatever room)... this is also one of the major reasons why RAPE is rampant..women are not and shouldn't be seen as just been SEX OBJECTS....

Let's assume that Hillary is worst, she's bad...but of course she's more experienced, exposed and possessed common sense than that shapeless BULLY...but no we can't have her as the president just because she's a WOMAN...Why should the great USA have a female president?

CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"

And you call it a joke?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Climbs Ladder To Inspect A Flyover Project: Pic / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.