Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Wife (aisha Buhari) Belong In My Kitchen, My Living Room And Other Room - PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife (aisha Buhari) Belong In My Kitchen, My Living Room And Other Room - PMB (871 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Wife (aisha Buhari) Belong In My Kitchen, My Living Room And Other Room - PMB by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is said in many quarters that GEJ/Patience combo cannot be outdone for years to come. PMB is gunning for the record with his quirky ignorant statements on the worldview since his ascendancy to ASO Rock.. here is one for the rafters

SOURCE: Nigeria's President Buhari: My wife belongs in kitchen
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37659863

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to criticism from his wife by saying she belongs in his kitchen.

On a visit to Germany, he said: "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

Mr Buhari was standing next to Chancellor Angela Merkel, who reportedly glared at him.

Aisha Buhari had said she might not back her husband at the next election unless he got a grip on his government.

Responding to questions by reporters, Mr Buhari said that having run for president three times and having succeeded at the fourth attempt, he could "claim superior knowledge over her".
Re: My Wife (aisha Buhari) Belong In My Kitchen, My Living Room And Other Room - PMB by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016

(1)

Nigerian Prophet Sees Lungu Ruling Till 2026 / See What Gov Dickson Was Spotted Doing On Street Of Bayelsa With Other Bayelsans / Rivers Re-run2 Elections: Electoral Materials Hijacked By Security Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.