Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video (50174 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze / Reason Why Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
His iphone wasn't bought from the right dealers, if not he would gladly reveal his identity. I suspect it may have been a China iphone or a supposed iphone coupled illegally via experimentation. All the same, because the guy isn't being straight forward- he has done something wrong or illegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Hayzedious: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
olamik123:
Olowo fowo Ra iku.... am satisfied with my infinix hot note

Dude is consoling himself

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifong 7

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by joinnow: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fake news couple with Fake iphone 7
Next.. .....

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by minimilitia: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Before samsung note 7 burst. Now iphone 7 angry sad What the heck is happening.. - mini militia pro pack apk
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Ribajae(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
I dont see any swelling on his fingers, all I c is him giving me a double 'Bleep u' angry
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by johnsonpolice: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sijo01:
These people coupled IED, named it IPhone 7 and stated selling it... .. ... .. ... To think one stewpid girl blackmailed someone's husband to raise money for this shiit
i thing its hight time for people to stay away from buying this iphone7 for now not untill the problem is over.then people can now go back to it.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Reediano(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
johnsonpolice:
i thing its hight time for people to stay away from buying this iphone7 for now not untill the problem is over.then people can now go back to it.

It's just a single case , not some disaster like that of Galaxy Note 7

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Reediano(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smallville10:
i understand... They want to make name and income, true...
I just pray they can focus on improving their inventions rightly than choose to make money at the expense of our lives, so we can see them as better manufacturers

Am pretty sure they will.....

At least Samsung's galaxy note 7 is a case study for them .....

They can learn a lesson from that
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by javispj(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na alaba or China this guy buy him iPhone,,,or this is a plan to tarnish the iPhone 7 image..

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by TheNathan(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Samsung users will be like *bitch please* we already have that feature

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Reediano(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheNathan:

Lol grin....

Newest feature

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by 1990news: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
I was arguing with a Nairaland that, i can see a future coming, whereby man wont depend on religion and technology, but on their inner mind, strenght, power and atmost thinking. Use this explosive device as an example?, did you know some people are somewhere right now, exploring their inner most mind to find out why such thing is occuring?. Now this kind of situation would welcome human into a new world of using 20-50% of their brains, therefore every hidden secrets under the sun and outta the earth would be revealed. Seun did you now get me.
bettercreature:
Those phones are too powerful,all these explosions are inevitable.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
QuietHammer:

Though I agree with you that thorough research should be done over time before releasing these products, I disagree with the bolded. That's a recepie for mediocrity
why u say dat
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Ada9103(f): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Maybe the phone was manufactured in the "other room"
Hence the explosion
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Listen Yehman, am not against advancing technology but i believe dat they should make better research with enough time than experimenting with people's lives
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Reediano(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ada9103:
Maybe the phone was manufactured in the "other room"
Hence the explosion

Savage cheesy
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caseless:
the guy looks Korean , I guess samsung is trying to pull a fast one on iPhone by orchestrating this.
hahahaha. Bros... These gadgets are similar in functions, so there are possiblities that it could happen with and iphone or even tecno... Someone said its becus of lithium batteries used... So i think scientists should make deeper research and find an alternative chemical battery or possibly solar

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by BossDanniee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol..Samsung and Apple don turn suicide bombers

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Till another report comes from the US, I see Samsung at work here they be like* we are not going down alone*
Reediano:
It's no more news that Samsung is currently going through a tough time with their Galaxy Note 7 as there have been many reported cases of the smartphone exploding and even damaging properties in the process. This even made the company stop production and sales of the smartphone. But it now seems like this disaster is now affecting iPhone also.

An Apple iPhone 7 has recently exploded while injuring the owner in the process. According to the owner who refused to reveal his identity, the incident happened while he was trying to record a video with the phone.
According to report, the impact of the explosion was so severe that the iPhone 7 blew up into two pieces with battery and other elements clearly visible while shattered hurling glass flying across his face and causing one of his fingers on his right hand to swell.
After the incident, the man reported the case to Apple sale's support where he was told that they had no authority to look or handle such matter. But later, the complaint was forwarded to Apple headquarters. However, where the man actually purchased his iPhone 7 is still unknown , as the man still didn’t state from where he bought his phone.

Investigation is currently going on as to what caused the explosion. You can watch the video of the incident below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epcfHUqMvSc

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/10/iphone-7-explodes-on-mans-face-while-he.html
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Hades2016(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
The should kuku ma tell us that they are making smart grenades grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Too bad imagine this wonderful phone falling below tecno phantom.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Alfred234(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
TheNathan:
LMAO!!! Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by ArabMopol(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
why person go take his hand buy Bomb dey carry the bomb around in the name of Phone

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Cashrill(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Endtime phones

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by Reediano(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
geobukky:
Till another report comes from the US, I see Samsung at work here they be like* we are not going down alone*

You think say upon all the wahala wey dey Samsung neck, na the next thing wey dem go dey think be that!?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by bejeria101(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ope o! Lol
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by samsam2019: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smallville10:
we cant say yet for tecno and infinix becus their latest havent really circulated. Nevertheless, i believe our technological mind is limited and this could mean that we are gettin to d limits of smartphone development...

Something like this happen is just a warning sign saying *more advancment in technology is directly proportional to greater dangers*... I beleive we should be satisfied with d level we have reached now...

Scientists should give it a break; d time intervals btw their products release is too short... They should relax and research better before coming up again
youomake a lot of sense
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by vallyjohn: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
he must have bought his from sambisa cool
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by chicoMX(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Reediano:

And I wonder while this expensive high-end phone's are exploding when ordinary infinix and tecno are not experiencing such

https://www.nairaland.com/3404149/funny-video-samsung-galaxy-note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gID20PZi6Y

Na over sabi cause am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by mekybabe1: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
E be like say the number 7 no good to name their devices.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video by obinna58(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smallville10:
na true o... But wait o, e fit make sense o... Our life go be like action film grin
Smallville cheesy U think u got d strength, I guess it wouldn't be as u imagined tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150mb / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.