Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached (9431 Views)

"Our Mumu Don Do" Group Visit Family Of 10yr Boy Killed During Market Demolition / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by ezugegere(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Pls wait till the rains stop and the dams dry up before you praise Fashola.
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Bellfun(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2016
AroOkigbo:

OP, where exactly is this location?
Again, there're a whole lot of things the regulator (fridge or freezer) can do. ..study the user manual.

I stay in the same neighborhood with the OP...

Gowon Estate...Egbeda...Lagos State

Even theu the heavy rain...light was on! I sincerely pray it continues like this!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Earth2Metahuman: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao

Is that your freezer or north pole cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Teespice(f): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2016
progress69:

Madam so u nor understand sarcasm. If u read well i eas hailing Fashola and dissing those who called are against him. Chia

okay ooo

I understand sarcasm. your post didn't look like one.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Earth2Metahuman: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2016
opiaoku:

Fact is that there are some places you get light more than the other even during obj era
and the OP may just be fortunate one living there.

But to be honest fashola is the only minister working hard to meet the expectations placed on him. Others are just bunch of vagabonds especially that dunce kemi adeosun
will you keep shut

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by MabraO: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Only wastes are put in dustbins. Are you saying the guy's brain is a waste? grin

cheesy confirm one

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by MabraO: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

Spoilt brat! Even if you don't have elders in your village, you should at least have a portrait of one. grin

Bwoda Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Kingsley10000: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2016
ezugegere:
Pls wait till the rains stop and the dams dry up before you praise Fashola.
thank baba stop wailing

7 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Lloydfather(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Photoshop. I don catch u.
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Fidelismaria: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided

ADONBILIVIT

D PICTURES RE PHOTOSHOPPED

ME WEY DEY DO 3ODAYS PRAYER ND FASTING SO DEM FIT BRING LIGHT

WE ONLY USE light FOR 3HOURS ERE ND IT'S FROM 12:30AM to 3:30am

FASHOLE ABEG SPREAD D GOOD WORK REACH ERE OOOO

1 Like

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by morley411(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
oga off ur fridge na if its too block na by force........ God bless PHCN
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by FullDepth1: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na when dry season reach, Na him we go know who dey work.. ... Last year, we shout pass this one.

FYI, militants no dey work during dry season oooo
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Akinwerndey: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerians and false... The enlightened one will understand what I'm about to say. If you notice well every June to november or december max electricity in most part of the country are fairly stable why? The answer is simple, June of every year water stored in the dam are released for stir the electrical turbines to power distributed all over Nigeria. During these periods there is excessive power supplied to the power grid of Nigeria. The Op should ask him/her why is power supply always poor during the hot weather? We are yet to get there! Stop hyping fashola he is yet to deliver!
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by progress69: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akinwerndey:
Nigerians and false... The enlightened one will understand what I'm about to say. If you notice well every June to november or december max electricity in most part of the country are fairly stable why? The answer is simple, June of every year water stored in the dam are released for stir the electrical turbines to power distributed all over Nigeria. During these periods there is excessive power supplied to the power grid of Nigeria. The Op should ask him/her why is power supply always poor during the hot weather? We are yet to get there! Stop hyping fashola he is yet to deliver!

I only have one question for u. Is the rain falling now different from the one that was falling in previous years? My freezer have only gotten like this when Buhari came into powet first, and now.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by thedarkside: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
bwahahahaha!...i am having this problem now since months...until i had the idea to turn the power of the fridge down..adjust the power down down,you slowpoke!..

mine is by 2...

dont be greedy..try to save energie for others too...

we are 180million people that want energie each too..

1 Like

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by thedarkside: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
progress69:

I only have one question for u. Is the rain falling now different from the one that was falling in previous years? My freezer have only gotten like this when Buhari came into powet first, and now.

na you dey mind the yeye-natep...i am having enough electricity..not 24hours everyday,but enough..

under the day,i am not at home anyways....

and when the light is cut off,i am mostly asleep...i dont notice nothing....especialy in the raining seasons...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Akinwerndey: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2016
progress69:

same old same old... I'm not far frm the power industry and I'm the reality f what's happening. Even if enjoy excessive power as u claim now they are not the work of PMB but the results of GEJ's investments in the power sector no other Nigerian president invested in power like him. That's the reality.
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by progress69: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Akinwerndey:
same old same old... I'm not far frm the power industry and I'm the reality f what's happening. Even if enjoy excessive power as u claim now they are not the work of PMB but the results of GEJ's investments in the power sector no other Nigerian president invested in power like him. That's the reality.

There we go again. GEJ achievements that manifested more than a year after he spent 5 years plus in office and left. Ok na.....

5 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Akinwerndey: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2016
progress69:

There we go again. GEJ achievements that manifested more than a year after he spent 5 years plus in office and left. Ok na.....
you can't run away from the truth! Tell me what PMB has invested into the power sector so far? Nothing, over a year and half now PMB is yet to approve the second phase of power project stared by GEJ. As a matter of fact now is that the only power plant working in Nigeria are the ones GEJ built. I challenge to make your findings and get things right!
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by progress69: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Akinwerndey:
you can't run away from the truth! Tell me what PMB has invested into the power sector so far? Nothing, over a year and half now PMB is yet to approve the second phase of power project stared by GEJ. As a matter of fact now is that the only power plant working in Nigeria are the ones GEJ built. I challenge to make your findings and get things right!

Make we hear word, abeg nor just let me vex this morning. 5 years nothing to show in the power sector. Now a minister is working hard to improve things u are singing a boring song. U are a ignorant blantant liar. Can u name the exact power stations built by GEJ an the ones that are working.
The fact is many of he faulty turbines in hydro dams were just fixed or replaced, that is what brought the difference in this raino season. There have also been tremendous turnaround and repairs in gas stations, and light would have been better if your terrorist friends were not blowing gas and pipelines up. Stop the self deceit

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Akinwerndey: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2016
progress69:

Make we hear word, abeg nor just let me vex this morning. 5 years nothing to show in the power sector. Now a minister is working hard to improve things u are singing a boring song. U are a ignorant blantant liar. Can u name the exact power stations built by GEJ an the ones that are working.
The fact is many of he faulty turbines in hydro dams were just fixed or replaced, that is what brought the difference in this raino season. There have also been tremendous turnaround and repairs in gas stations, and light would have been better if your terrorist friends were not blowing gas and pipelines up. Stop the self deceit
guy nack head for wall... Na you no wan do ya research, very lazy to read. Just dey deceive yourself. I say make u name one power project wey Buhari dn do U no fit name one and you are ranting like zombie... Bloody nd hypnotised fool. Idiot! See all the ignorant and confused answers you are giving, you need serious deliverance. Okpo
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by ashjay001(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Akinwerndey:
guy nack head for wall... Na you no wan do ya research, very lazy to read. Just dey deceive yourself. I say make u name one power project wey Buhari dn do U no fit name one and you are ranting like zombie... Bloody nd hypnotised fool. Idiot! See all the ignorant and confused answers you are giving, you need serious deliverance. Okpo

Op, weldone jare. u wan take laugh kill me for early morning like ds! More shall be added to u!

As for u, yes u, u know ur self! Them ask u simple question, ur 'hero' spent 5 yrs, no light, bearly a year after he departed, lite full everywhere n u still no get shame, u dey make noise? BH reigned for 5yrs, yet it took Bubu less than 2yrs, using supposed weapons d buffoon bought to decimate BH!?
He couldnt pay salaries for several months, yet Bubu came in and used his supposed savings to pay salaries and even borrowed d states sef!?
He supposedly built all d power stations available, but for 5yrs non of it came onstream, but it took Bubu less than 2yrs to get them to supply light.

Dont worry, if d person lying doesnt know, d person being lied to will know!

5 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Nbote(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Lite situation is terrible in the so-called power state. D rationing wen dey decide to bring it is annoying. Can't boast of 4hrs lite in a day.
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by nelcliff(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Smallville10:
Una no serious o... When light no dey, una go dey swear... Now light dey u no con want again. Oga wetin na... grin

Nor mind d notice me OP. help me ask am since when Fashola enter which turban im don set up or spend money maintain. instead of to Give tht Glory to Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan im dey holla Fashola as if e get one project where he start since e enter d office. Okoro na okoro sha...
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by Akinwerndey: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
ashjay001:

Op, weldone jare. u wan take laugh kill me for early morning like ds! More shall be added to u!

As for u, yes u, u know ur self! Them ask u simple question, ur 'hero' spent 5 yrs, no light, bearly a year after he departed, lite full everywhere n u still no get shame, u dey make noise? BH reigned for 5yrs, yet it took Bubu less than 2yrs, using supposed weapons d buffoon bought to decimate BH!?
He couldnt pay salaries for several months, yet Bubu came in and used his supposed savings to pay salaries and even borrowed d states sef!?
He supposedly built all d power stations available, but for 5yrs non of it came onstream, but it took Bubu less than 2yrs to get them to supply light.

Dont worry, if d person lying doesnt know, d person being lied to will know!
my friend go and engage your brain.... ion have time for mediocrity
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by progress69: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
nelcliff:

Nor mind d notice me OP. help me ask am since when Fashola enter which turban im don set up or spend money maintain. instead of to Give tht Glory to Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan im dey holla Fashola as if e get one project where he start since e enter d office. Okoro na okoro sha...

Hahahahahaha. Dem dey here again. The H
Jonathan did it people. Which kian curse dry ff Jonathan, Everything wey e do nor work jr 5 years plus wey e dey, but start to work more than a year after en comot. Some people can deceive themselves sha. If economy bad, na new government, if things begin good, na previous government do am. Clowns everyehere wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by progress69: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Akinwerndey:

See me see wahala o. U say na Jona Power stations dey work. I say make u list them for us u dey speak grammar. cheesy cheesy.

U don't even have an idea of what u are talking about, thatbus your problem. What is generati power to the National grid are the same old power stations in existence since the Military. So kniw wetin u dey talk before u dey yarn dust

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by rusher14: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Akinwerndey:
my friend go and engage your brain.... ion have time for mediocrity

Aren't you slightly confused?

It is on record that for a brief period under Jonathan's government power supply improved.

It is also on record that Jonathan and his friends were unhappy about this so decided to get the working minister of the time to resign.

It's strange that only the likes of Nnaji and Sanusi were forced to leave their office even when the interest of the Nation was more overpowering yet the likes of Oduah remained .

Jonathan loved mediocrity and so by 2014/15 he and his team started to campaign using cartoons and borrowed pictures from Cameroun to pad their achievements following from approximately 6 years of governance.

I may be ignorant and would really like to learn - please tell us why BH have been better managed under Buhari.

Why power supply appears to have improved.

Why fridges appear to have frozen over this year than ever witnessed in the last 10 years.

Your response would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
rusher14:

Aren't you slightly confused?

It is on record that for a brief period under Jonathan's government power supply improved.

It is also on record that Jonathan and his friends were unhappy about this so decided to get the working minister of the time to resign.

It's strange that only the likes of Nnaji and Sanusi were forced to leave their office even when the interest of the Nation was more overpowering yet the likes of Oduah remained .

Jonathan loved mediocrity and so by 2014/15 he and his team started to campaign using cartoons and borrowed pictures from Cameroun to pad their achievements following from approximately 6 years of governance.

I may be ignorant and would really like to learn - please tell us why BH have been better managed under Buhari.

Why power supply appears to have improved.

Why fridges appear to have frozen over this year than ever witnessed in the last 10 years.

Your response would be appreciated.
[/s]

Why do you like putting up false information? Do u hv proof to backup all wat u wrote? Sometimes u just want to write for writing sake!!
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by rusher14: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Why do you like putting up false information? Do u hv proof to backup all wat u wrote? Sometimes u just want to write for writing sake!!

What's the frustration about?

What is untrue?

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
rusher14:

What's the frustration about?

What is untrue?

Russian man like I will always refer to you, re-read ur last post, allegation upon allegation with no proof to backup wat u are using as an example....
Re: Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached by rusher14: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

Russian man like I will always refer to you, re-read ur last post, allegation upon allegation with no proof to backup wat u are using as an example....

Barth Nnaji was forced resign.
https://www.nairaland.com/1031748/barth-nnaji-resigns-sacked-power

Sanusi was shown the way out.
Nigeria central bank head Lamido Sanusi ousted - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26270561

Oduah retained her position.
I no get power to look for source for that one.

During the presidential campaign PDP borrowed some pictures from Cameroun.

Many PDP adverts concerning infrastructure were in the form of cartoons.

https://www.nairaland.com/2182942/exposed-pdp-claims-cameroonian-road

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Has Powers To Investigate Benue State Accounts – Court / Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details / Lagos Taskforce Impounds 130 Motorcycles Operating In Restricted Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.