Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ (570 Views)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by AgamaHub: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some moments ago Emir Sanusi posted this on his instagram.

Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by Kdon2: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
AgamaHub:

I smell some monkey buisness here!
Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
AgamaHub:

Whats wrong here?? Love Jesus indeed! SMH
Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by MrPRevailer(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Not just him but all Muslims claim this.

However Jesus said ''If you love me, keep my commandments'' John 14:15.

And his first commandment is to accept him, that he proceeded forth and came out from God (Only Begotten Son of God).

1 Like

Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by udatso: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
MrPRevailer:
Not just him but all Muslims claim this.

However Jesus said ''If you love me, keep my commandments'' John 14:15.

And his first commandment is to accept him, that he proceeded forth and came out from God (Only Begotten Son of God).
Which Bible verse did you get that first commandment?
Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by MrPRevailer(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
udatso:

Which Bible verse did you get that first commandment?

It's not the first commandment of God, but the basis/foundation of Salvation from Sin. If one is condemned a sinner, how can his keeping the commandment be justified?

John 8:42 "If God were your Father you would love me, for i proceeded forth and came out from God".

John 16:28 "The Father loves you because you have believed i came out from God. I proceeded forth and came out from God, neither came i of myself but he sent me".

John 3:3 "Except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".
Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by udatso: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
MrPRevailer:

It's not the first commandment of God, but the basis/foundation of Salvation from Sin. If one is condemned a sinner, how can his keeping the commandment be justified?

John 8:42 "If God were your Father you would love me, for i proceeded forth and came out from God".

John 16:28 "The Father loves you because you have believed i came out from God. I proceeded forth and came out from God, neither came i of myself but he sent me".

John 3:3 "Except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".
Then kindly edit your post
Re: Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ by MrPRevailer(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
udatso:

Then kindly edit your post

Let it remain like that. My previous post has corrected it. Thank you. wink

(1) (Reply)

God Created Adam,eve And... / How God Delivered Me From Bama KINGDOM. Level '888' / Russian Scientists Prove That Prayer Is A Cure...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.