Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

God Created Adam,eve And... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Adam,eve And... (570 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Created Adam,eve And... by EHMIR(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2016
I do not intend to bore u with unneccessary stories,as we well familiar with the creation of man

according to bible..
God created Adam,then Eve,along the line Adam and Eve erred against God and they were sent out of the garden.

Then Adam nd Eve had two offsprings CAIN and ABEL..one of the two brothers killed the other because of jealousy,and fled to another land and found wifesad
how is this possible?,when God didnt create another person except Adam and Eve,and Adam nd EVE only had CAIN and ABEL

so where did this wife of one of the brothers came frm
cry

cc:lalasticlala

help me mention other mods too,i dnt knw their monikas
Re: God Created Adam,eve And... by EHMIR(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seun
Re: God Created Adam,eve And... by mii4u(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ever heard of the name Seth? That's is one of the children of Adam and Eve among others...go back and read ur bible very well
Re: God Created Adam,eve And... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
mii4u:
Ever heard of the name Seth? That's is one of the children of Adam and Eve among others...go back and read ur bible very well
You go back and read your Bible well!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Bama KINGDOM. Level '888' / Here Are The 20 Things The Blood Of Christ Does / Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.