Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ruben Abati,amorc And Witchcraft(question For Rosicrucians) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruben Abati,amorc And Witchcraft(question For Rosicrucians) (1156 Views)

A Letter To Ruben Abati / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruben Abati,amorc And Witchcraft(question For Rosicrucians) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is believed that Ruben Abati is a rosicrucian,and so, it is without doubt that I believe he knows about the supernatural. For all I know, rosicrucians are not in the business of blood rituals,neither are they in the business of harming fellow beings.
There is a special belief among some quarters that Rosicrucians can never be manipulated or surpressed by the activities of spiritual lower beings,e.g (withcraft). In his article, Abati stated that he never slept in the apartment granted him in Aso Villa,not even for an hour,bringing me to the question this article was intended to ask, IF RUBEN BEING A HIGH RANKING ROSICRUCIAN WOULD BE SCARED OF SLEEPING IN A VILLA OCCUPIED BY DARK FORCES,THEN HOW IS IT THAT ROSICRUCIANS STILL BELIEVE THAT WITCHRAFT HAVE NO POWER OVER THEM?
Re: Ruben Abati,amorc And Witchcraft(question For Rosicrucians) by Babacele: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2017
It is believed that Ruben Abati is a rosicrucian,and so, it is without doubt that I believe he knows about the supernatural. For all I know, rosicrucians are not in the business of blood rituals,neither are they in the business of harming fellow beings.
There is a special belief among some quarters that Rosicrucians can never be manipulated or surpressed by the activities of spiritual lower beings,e.g (withcraft). In his article, Abati stated that he never slept in the apartment granted him in Aso Villa,not even for an hour,bringing me to the question this article was intended to ask, IF RUBEN BEING A HIGH RANKING ROSICRUCIAN WOULD BE SCARED OF SLEEPING IN A VILLA OCCUPIED BY DARK FORCES,THEN HOW IS IT THAT ROSICRUCIANS STILL BELIEVE THAT WITCHRAFT HAVE NO POWER OVER THEM?
Ruben might be a registered member of the noble organization trying to teach men about the truths about life but if he disobeys cosmic laws which respects nobody, he isn't immuned from the effect whatever he has sown.
Who is a Rosicrucian? He is any person that works with the cosmic plans, honestly seek God and His realizations; and tries to be fair to all irrespective of creed, class or color: an image of God on earth.
A true Rosicrucian would never fear , never!

1 Like

Re: Ruben Abati,amorc And Witchcraft(question For Rosicrucians) by JusticeSeeker: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
They only bow at the mention of the name JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano / President Muhammadu Buhari Vows To Run For Second Term In 2019 / June 12 Saga: I Warned Abiola Not To Declare Himself President —anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.