Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Maids And Honor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maids And Honor (375 Views)

Why Suitors Now Prefer Maids For Marriage Than Daughters / Reason Why I Advise Men To Impregnate Their Maids. / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maids And Honor by aeronot(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Men will be men, women will be women, but the fact remains that we are all human. So, I have always held the view that the character of anyone should not be tied to gender.

As usual, I hooked up with my guys for some drinks mid-week, hoping that some salacious tidbits will come my way. We chose a venue recommended by Biodun, a friend from my undergraduate days, for its chicken suya. We were not disappointed.

But Biodun gave me a slight concern when he showed up with a babe, Jenny. I feared that the conversation would be toned down in order not to offend the sensibilities of Jenny. But as it turned out, Jenny provided the hot topic of the day. Two other guys who were with us couldn’t agree more.

“Housemaids these days are quite funny.”

“Will you believe what the maid in a friend’s home did to the man of the house?”

“She used all the tricks in the book to seduce the husband who called the attention of the wife to the maid’s antics.”

http://www.jalupon.com/maids-and-honour/#more-4503

(1) (Reply)

Acoustic Upright Piano / Kitchen Cabinets For Sale In West Lancashire Area UK / Web Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.