Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

"Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari (29658 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
saintkel:
telling him d truth on radio BBC?
Yes! If your son/daughter refuse to listen to you in private,you kick him/her in public

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ruggedboy01: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Just as no one could have loved GEJ more than Patience. As no one could have loved Yar'Adua more than Turai. As no one could have loved IBB more than Mariam. In all of those cases, their wife did more damage than good.

Following your logic, could anyone else know a man's wife more than him? So, it's correct to say PMB knows the potential damage that could result from giving her wife umdue influence.

Lastly, I'm married for 15 years and counting.

u are married for 15 years and still argue like a kid here shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Codes151(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
Stop giving women more credit than they deserve but I know aisha did the right thing
my man, women deserve all the credit there is! With this mentality my northern brothers need to start showing respect to women not see them as product for abuse all in the name of child marriage!

So also to others! Respect women to deserve even more!

2 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by wristbangle: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Useless men never take the counsels of their wives serious until calamity strikes them

Wise men always pray about the counsels given to them by their wives. cool

What is this one saying

She is trying to save her husband's government that is why she went public after her husband's refusal to take her private counsel serious angry

What the guy said is right abeg
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari e af enter.
I used to hear the man can make mumu comments, this is my first time of seeing it first hand.
Did he even notice the audience didn't find it funny?

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Legend87(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
Stop giving women more credit than they deserve but I know aisha did the right thing

The head of the family is the man. He knows where every member of the family belongs. So, Mr. Parosident have told the world that his wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.
Nobody can change our mind on thattonguecheesy

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by kodded(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2016
bettercreature:
Aisha Buhari and her children are too close to the grassroot unlike GEJ children and his apologist, they knows exactly what is going on in Nigeria.
Buhari must listen to her otherwise he will end of like Jonathan.
You should be happy when people are telling you the truth.
must you bring Jonathan to this?

6 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by xkris11(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
This Dele is just an irrelevant man looking for appointment or position in PMB government.he was a very good supporter of buhari during the party campaign. I really don't enjoy reading his articles, I believe he writes for personal interest.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by okpor2(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
I went tru all d women Dele metioned ANd I didn't see a Dame Patience Jonathan.Maybe an overlook or his thoughts went to Davido at d same time he got to that point.Thank God known of Buharis dota is a babymama!Aisha is a warrior nd she got my support on this.at. That election Buhari was d best.Don't regret votin for him.In 2019 If a better person come up I will vote for himor her.if pdp had won naija would have bn worse than this
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by wildchild1: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Obviously #WellSaid

Check my signature
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
saintkel:
In as much as Aisha is right she still would not have done dat via BBC.

Pls don't blame the woman, Buhari is very stubborn.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Tremor007: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
Hypocrisy of bigot wailing zombies defies common sense.

If the president's wife has a control over him, we'll complain and call him names such as "woman wrapper, Ineffectual Buffoon".

Now that Aisha is frustrated because she has no undue influence, political foes hail her for her obvious silly act.
Are u still talking? Nigga you got no class undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by emmalexabl(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Its really interesting to know that our mr President actually belong to somebodies.......

...the [size=20pt]cabals[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by 9japrof(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

If the president's wife has a control over him, we'll complain and call him names such as "woman wrapper, Ineffectual Buffoon".

Now that Aisha is frustrated because she has no undue influence, political foes hail her for her obvious silly act.

brother did you get the import of the message or are you still struggling to be the last man standing ?

Nigga deep down you, you know that your lord is disappointing and don't make a fool out of yourself. Mrs Buhari should be applauded for taking such a bold step, more especially coming from a background where women are less valued and chastised at Will.

5 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by frank202012: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
naijaboy756:
don't you have an atom of shame? Just *an*
Which shame?
Don't u know passingshit?
He is the leader nd the general of chronic Zombies

5 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Tremor007: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

u are married for 15 years and still argue like a kid here shocked shocked
I don't think nigga is married he is just staying or co-habiting with a babe for "15 years"!

3 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by dotedote: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Oh are you their neighbor?

EternalTruths:
Useless men never take the counsels of their wives serious until calamity strikes them

Wise men always pray about the counsels given to them by their wives. cool

What is this one saying

She is trying to save her husband's government that is why she went public after her husband's refusal to take her private counsel serious angry
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by mkoabiola: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2016
It is only an hypocrite that will lampoon Aisha for criticising buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ephi123(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
See them struggling to defend stone age pa Buhari's comments when every forward thinking individual knows how wrong it is.

Someone mentioned atom of shame? I wouldn't even go that far, the shame is non-existent, paid lackeys, continue selling your children's futures for peanuts.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Progressive01(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahahaha!! Look at the Wailing Mammals all over the place praising AISHA!!

Has anyone noticed no wailing mammal has accused Aisha of trying to distract them from the failing economy as they always do whenever EFCC or DSS goes after a criminal??

Suddenly, distraction is okay for them, and the "Aishaliburton Prostitute" prostitute is now their god. grin

What a bunch of confused things.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Dele, they will soon DSS you too ooooo! grin this your write up was bothering too close to antibuhari sentiments oooo! grin grin
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by paulsimiyu: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by paulsimiyu: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
[right][/right]
PassingShot:

. She spoke well
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ToySoldier2: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
KINGwax007:
Mr dele momodu, Davido knows you better too
I can't stop laughing grin
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2016
okpor2:
I went tru all d women Dele metioned ANd I didn't see a Dame Patience Jonathan.Maybe an overlook or his thoughts went to Davido at d same time he got to that point.Thank God known of Buharis dota is a babymama!Aisha is a warrior nd she got my support on this.at. That election Buhari was d best.Don't regret votin for him.In 2019 If a better person come up I will vote for himor her.if pdp had won naija would have bn worse than this

His examples were of women who achieved elected positions particularly into the highest offices of the various lands. There is none mentioned who is d spouse of a President or political office holder. They hold/held d office and wield(ed) the powers themselves.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2016
9japrof:

brother did you get the import of the message or are you still struggling to be the last man standing ?

Nigga deep down you, you know that your lord is disappointing and don't make a fool out of yourself. Mrs Buhari should be applauded for taking such a bold step, more especially coming from a background where women are less valued and chastised at Will.

He's on zombie default settings, difficult to shake particularly the afonja package.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by armadeo(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2016
I swear this guy wrote a masterpiece.

The intro is epic.

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
"...e must thank God for giving Nigeria such a good lady in our Presidential palace. It is sad that rather than being appreciated for her candour and uncommon courage, critics have unleashed a social media war on her. This is most unfortunate. One, she is a Nigerian. Two, she is the wife of our President. Three, rather she has done Nigeria a great service by screaming before it is too late. No matter what happens, I personally wish there are more of such visionary leaders around who do not see power as an end in itself. Now that her husband has come out to diss her before the whole world by saying she belongs in the kitchen and his “other” room, she deserves our prayers and support."

#iStandWithAisha on this.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Dele Mamodu... One of those who lost out in the power struggle.

Continue to wail.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by mej67: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

grin

In the beginning were Wailers and Zombies. Now there are Waivers, Zombies and Wailing Zombies.

Chain! Chain! Everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ozimec(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2016
faladeSM1132:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/15/a-good-lady-in-the-presidential-villa/

Thank you Sir. You've said it all. It's only those hypocrites who claim they are supporting this government that see nothing wrong in the direction the administration is going, those that love pmb and his administration more than his wife. Many well meaning Nigerians have been voicing this out since that some cabals have hijacked this administration. Unfortunately, some hypocrites will insult and call them names now, it's Aisha his wife saying the same thing yet, the same acclaimed supporters are calling for her to be sent packing. Nigerians, are we ever going to get it right??

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha didnt know the gravity of what she said. She is politically naive. I believe she is so sorry now. And Buhari must be very upset right now and will loose his sleep in the next 4days, loose his weight next 5 days and be so confused for another 3 months cos he wouldnt know who to fire and appease the growing opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.