Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari (29656 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
Stop giving women more credit than they deserve but I know aisha did the right thing

No. She was right but did the wrong thing.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Chigold101:
wait until u get married before you comment.
I don't need to get married before I comment. There are bachelors more experienced than married men
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by BakireBulmaker: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Sure...

Behind every successful man is a woman.

When your wife decides to turn against you, only God can help you...

PMB needs to retrace his steps ASAP.

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by RobertOGUNS(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
Hypocrisy of bigot wailing zombies defies common sense.

If the president's wife has a control over him, we'll complain and call him names such as "woman wrapper, Ineffectual Buffoon".

Now that Aisha is frustrated because she has no undue influence, political foes hail her for her obvious silly act.
Don't ignore the message and the messenger. PMB was a soldier and not a zoologist. I m sure even Aisha's control over Buhari has limits as a two time head of State but the msg she is passing to all Nigerians about the psychophants surrounding the President shouldn't be trivialised.

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by kryptonian1987(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
tinsel:

At times it is better to keep quiet especailly in situation like this. A lot had happened between husband and wife before she had the effontery to speak out. We were not there and we cannot pass the right judgement. But, all I know is that nobody can claim to love Buhari more than Aisha. And it is wife that can only tell you when you are making a mistake. Others around you are just there for what they will gain. When the chips are down, you will not see them again, but the wife is there to suffer the actions of her husband. I am married for 18 years, so I am also talking from experience. People criticizing Aisha I can say are people benefiting from Buhari's actions. They cannot love Buhari more than Aisha.

ok. So, can you go to your enemies camps to wash your husband dirty linen out...? I like to see your response....
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

u are married for 15 years and still argue like a kid here shocked shocked
Ask your parents for proper insight into the issue at hand. It's beyond you!
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Kposkila: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

This is different in the sense they're public figures. Any step/action of both is subject to public scrutiny.

Ppl like u are rare to find... u make valid point without insults, I owe one origin!
Any way manage dis one.

1 Share

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by appartwine: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Politics! What Aisha Buhari said is an advantage to some and also disadvantage to some. but we shouldn't blame buhari because it is not his fault, maybe if u are in is shoe, u will do worst, those i think we should blame are d godfather dat aisha and some people know bt don't av d courage to mention.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Just as no one could have loved GEJ more than Patience. As no one could have loved Yar'Adua more than Turai. As no one could have loved IBB more than Mariam. In all of those cases, their wife did more damage than good.

Following your logic, could anyone else know a man's wife more than him? So, it's correct to say PMB knows the potential damage that could result from giving her wife umdue influence.

Lastly, I'm married for 15 years and counting.

Married for 15years, yet dont possess/can't apply commonsense? When, then, will wisdom cine into your life?

I pity your children.... You are building a generation without commonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Useless men never take the counsels of their wives serious until calamity strikes them

Wise men always pray about the counsels given to them by their wives. cool

What is this one saying

She is trying to save her husband's government that is why she went public after her husband's refusal to take her private counsel serious angry
..take sth seriously
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
KardinalZik:

Married for 15years, yet dont possess/can't apply commonsense? When, then, will wisdom cine into your life?

I pity your children.... You are building a generation without commonsense
You haven't made any sense. You can only dream to have my children's life. They're doing great here.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by lagosrd: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
Stop giving women more credit than they deserve but I know aisha did the right thing

Women deserve all the respect they need but also cautions whenever necessary. They are just like the staring wheel of a vehicle whose tyres alignment and balancing is faulty. Except ure an old masculine like bubu. Hahaha
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by lagosrd: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
I don't need to get married before I comment. There are bachelors more experienced than married men

Who told you that.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by appartwine: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Politics! What Aisha Buhari said is an advantage to some and also disadvantage to some. but we shouldn't blame buhari because it is not his fault, maybe if u are in is shoe, u will do worst, those i think we should blame are d godfather dat aisha and some people know bt don't av d courage to mention. I don't know why we are not getting what d first lady is saying. She mean dat her husband is not d one in charge of d government. Dat he merely know few of d appointees.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Only those that know what Buhari's family went through, after his was disgraced out of office in 1984/85 will understand what it took for a lady like Aisha to stand with this man this long.

A woman doesn't bear you children, stand with you for over 25years and come out to the press like this because she is disrespectful.

She knows the atmosphere around Buhari, after the coup that kicked him out of office, she knew the atmosphere around him before he was President, she knows the atmosphere around Buhari during the elections and she knows the atmosphere now.

She is trying to make Buhari look around, carefully, before it is too late.

She loves the guy, plus - unfortunately for Buhari - all the cards were put on the table during the elections. Everything Buhari had, was brought to bear during the polls including - his wife and children.

Neither Jonathan, Yar-adua nor Obasanjo's children were exposed to the madness of politics like Buhari own was during the polls.

That woman that spoke on BBC, wasn't our first lady nor the Wife of the President.

That was a frightened mother talking and a frightened mother will only go so far as BBC Hausa service to air her concerns, if her concerns weren't given any form of audience at all................

And a man who doesn't listen to the concerns of a loyal wife - of over 25years - in the secluded, private environment of the bedroom or the other room; who will he now listen to??

Lai Mohammed?? Bola and Remi Tinubu?? Kemi Adeosun of which day?? El - Rufai that is as unstable as many waters?? Or is it Oyegun that he just met during election era.............. undecided

Make una just pray for this guy sha!! Before he use his hands to destroy the small blessing God don give am..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha my husband is clueless

Buhari Kai she belong to my kitchen gaskia

Aisha I will not support him if he keep licking Mamman Daura balls

Buhari walihi talihi i will send DSS after you...

Aisha taaa you think I'm afraid, I will tell them u forge ur waec result

Buhari I will tell them I settle FBI with $5m so u can visit USA

Aisha do I tell you I want to visit USA,

Buhari kai Aisha I will put you in prison ko

Aisha I will tell them how you kidnap chibok girls

Buhari E don do go back to kitchen a bring my tuwo

Aisha may Allah forgive you

Buhari Amin...oya bring the tuwo

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Gbam! @ dele momodu always on point since 10 B.C!...the dumb nomad's lost it long ago! Dude is a WASTE of my vote!
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by brojoshua: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
The president should check and examine himself over those things or observations and it at least some of them are true, let him correct himself, instead of waving them aside or rationing them or fighting back. Let him put his administrative house, and not marital, in good order. A word is enough for the wise.
And most times good dogs will not be barking without reason
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ruggedboy01: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Ask your parents for proper insight into the issue at hand. It's beyond you!

have seen how ur parents gave u proper insight..... Indeed, age is just a number and never maturity. Now get off my mention kid angry sad

2 Likes

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by EternalTruths: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
elfmann:

..take sth seriously

Thanks for the correction
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
ruggedboy01:

have seen how ur parents gave u proper insight..... Indeed, age is just a number and never maturity. Now get off my mention kid angry sad

[/s]
Ask your parents as I advised.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Ebubeslym(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifyalways:
When a woman is scorned especially when her efforts helped placed her man where he is, she goes all out with everything she has to bring the man down.

Shots fired, Bubu. Warning shots actually. I forsee more coming if they don't concede to her demands.

Sorry for the masses who think Aisha is doing this for them. Don't be carried away, she's using y'alls head to fight her personal battle for power and recognition which has been unfortunately snatched by Kyari and Daura.
God bless you for this.
This is the real deal.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by telaby: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Those of saying that she's wrong by saying the truth on BBC where do you expect her to say it NTA or AIT
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by ruggedboy01: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Ask your parents as I advised.
not ready for ur dance of shame. So, u won't report me to ur bigoted mod who pushed ur stupid thread to fp..... kindly stay away from my mention u cranky old man

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
ruggedboy01:

not ready for ur dance of shame. So, u won't report me to ur bigoted mod who pushed ur stupid thread to fp..... kindly stay away from my mention u cranky old man
[/s]
Ask them I say.
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by gevans(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
i said it before more this are comimg
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by gevans(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
EternalTruths:
Useless men never take the counsels of their wives seriously until calamity strikes them

Wise men always pray about the counsels given to them by their wives. cool

What is this one saying

She is trying to save her husband's government that is why she went public after her husband's refusal to take her private counsel serious angry

that seem to b d only option left

1 Like

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
/
LOL.

At your young age, you think you got it figured out because you are still running around with daddy girls.

Any woman that prepares your food will have total control over your life being that she will hold the ticket to your continued existence on this earth. If you treat her bad and she has the will, your friends and family will be preparing your wake-keep soon. Of course, your demise will be blamed on liver or kidney failure; not excluding the litany of other ailments that can be blamed. What top military generals cannot do, Aisha can do with a cup of kunu and N50
otapiapia to liberate 200million Nigerians from the shackles of Buhari's agenda or lack thereof. Don't forget that Islamic rites have no room for autopsy. What could be more powerful than that? Aisha is the most powerful woman in Nigeria today.

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Kdon2: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
faladeSM1132:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/15/a-good-lady-in-the-presidential-villa/

Baba is an ingrate now! See wot he is doing to those who got him the sit already. Mitchew
Re: "Your Wife Knows You Better" - Dele Momodu Tells Buhari by Kdon2: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
Aisha my husband is clueless

Buhari Kai she belong to my kitchen gaskia

Aisha I will not support him if he keep licking Mamman Daura balls

Buhari walihi talihi i will send DSS after you...

Aisha taaa you think I'm afraid, I will tell them u forge ur waec result

Buhari I will tell them I settle FBI with $5m so u can visit USA

Aisha do I tell you I want to visit USA,

Buhari kai Aisha I will put you in prison ko

Aisha I will tell them how you kidnap chibok girls

Buhari E don do go back to kitchen a bring my tuwo

Aisha may Allah forgive you

Buhari Amin...oya bring the tuwo

U dey craze ooooooo! U wan break my rib ko?? gringringringrin; I can't fit laf o pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.