Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help With DIY Info On Car Purchase From Germany And Shipping To Naija - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With DIY Info On Car Purchase From Germany And Shipping To Naija (509 Views)

7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA / 450 BMW's Worth N5.5b Damaged In Sandstorm While Travelling From Germany To UK / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With DIY Info On Car Purchase From Germany And Shipping To Naija by I888(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello Pros and Gurus,

I need a step by step info on how to ship a Hyundai Sonata 2.7 V6 GLS from Germany. I am a green hand when it comes to stuffs like this

How much will it cost me to ship to Nigeria?

What is the cheapest method of shipping available? My brother was saying something like hiring a space in a container alongside other users who want to ship and we all add up money, pay to the owners of the container to ship to Nigeria.

How much will it cost me to clear in Nigeria?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Hoegh Xiamen Vessel - Just Declared Total Loss / Portable Car Digital Tire Inflator Air Pump / I Am Bolt Driver In Surulere...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.