Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58013 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Isahalbash(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

obvious from where? your bedroom?

Whatever

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by olanshi: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.

May Allah grant you more Wisdom! You made a wonderful point!

Peace is what we want!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
x12345678x:

Gud so it can go on record dat Kabir indeed supports ISIS and the killing of Non-Muslims by same group.

troll! is Isis is not an Islamic state according to the sharee'ah.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by fuckyoumhen: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
I advise you to check your heart. We have millions of atheist roaming around freely but hypocrites will want Shia's dead because they don't believe in Sahabas and Nana. Wake up bro.

yoruba muslim? no wonder that your comment is always off topic

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by x12345678x: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

well its your problem if you don't believe that this against sharee'ah, it really does not disturb me.
Sincerely I fink ur fellow Muslims r gonna be pissed at ur clumsiness, cuz ur cramping dia style. They been trying hard to come up with discussions to show how peaceful ur religion is.....den along came Kabir exposing the fearful truth behind Islam. Thanks a milli, those of us who went sure if violence has anyfyn to do with Islam can now tell understand. Thanks again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by fuckyoumhen: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:

He can declare a state of emergency if the Kaduna governor fails to intervene. This issue is worth a state of emergency since it can affect the whole country if it goes out of hand. Our govt needs to protect the Shias and apologize for our failure to protect them.
I love your contribution but trust me, buhari will never do that.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ShiaMuslim: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
x12345678x:

Sincerely I fink ur fellow Muslims r gonna be pissed at ur clumsiness, cuz ur cramping dia style. They been trying hard to come up with discussions to show how peaceful ur religion is.....den along came Kabir exposing the fearful truth behind Islam. Thanks a milli, those of us who went sure if violence has anyfyn to do with Islam can now tell understand. Thanks again

Don't mind him. He represent the Wahhabi current in Sunni Islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Abagworo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
giantstrides:

if you are a keen observer , you should have noticed the correlation between the destruction of boko haram , and the Nigerian government clampdown on the Shitte muslims.

You are too intelligent for an average Nigerian. The Governors have classified information they are working on. Plateau Governor for instance outlawing them in his State shows that it is not unconnected with BH recruitment.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
I love your contribution but trust me, buhari will never do that.

Beyond politics there's more to it. You and I might not be detailed on the complete issues at hand.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
I condemn this act wholly.

But pls, let them do it amongst themselves and keep clear from my very Peaceful Christians.

I don talk my own
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Isahalbash(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ahlus sunnah is not a sect, but the path the prophet ask us to follow when factions arise, that's why he said "follow my sunnah" in another version he said "bite it with your back molars" Ahlus sunnah means people of sunnah, the same sunnah the prophet ask us to follow.

when you don't know, ask those who know.

Hahahah...look at dis man. Abeg, when was ahlusunnnah formed? 1970 something or so...

When you are good you don't say you are good, people will see it in you. D prophet didnt tell you to call urslvs " ahlusunnah" he only said follow my sunnah.

Ahlusunnas' or Sunnis are extremists daz y most terrorist sects r from there e.g bokoharam, Isis etc. Dsame people were the ones supporting bokoharam wen there were killing and burning churches until wen bokoharam started killn them, that was when they start to condemned dere activities. Munafukai kawai.

6 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
x12345678x:

This is your problem you know?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ShiaMuslim: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

You are too intelligent for an average Nigerian. The Governors have classified information they are working on. Plateau Governor for instance outlawing them in his State shows that it is not unconnected with BH recruitment.

Keep lying. First you accused the Shia of being behind religious violent against Christians. And now you're trying to link them to Boko.

Boko is Sunni Wahhabi. Wahhabis are the Sunnis who see Shias as apostates and heretics. The two can never mix.

Those who kill Shia and hate them in fact have the same takfiri beliefs and mission as Boko. Wahhabi groups and clerics want to eliminate Shias. Shias are an antidote against Wahhabi terror groups like Isis and Boko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Samtob90(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Same way if you live around the sunni muslims you will feel the heat
If you are not lucky one day they will burn your house and slaughter you.
If I lie why is it in places like Kaduna Jos and Kano non muslims and non hausas dont live with y'all

Simply put, none of these muslim sects worth existing

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Isahalbash(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Boko haram is sunni armed wing period.

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Isahalbash:

Hahahah...look at dis man. Abeg, when was ahlusunnnah formed? 1970 something or so...

1970 kini? I guess that's when Islam started, eh?!

When you are good you don't say you are good, people will see it in you. D prophet didnt tell you to call urslvs " ahlusunnah" he only said follow my sunnah.

when different sect arise, you have to distinguish yourself from the deviants!

Ahlusunnas' or Sunnis are extremists daz y most terrorist sects r from there e.g bokoharam, Isis etc. Dsame people were the ones supporting bokoharam wen there were killing and burning churches until wen bokoharam started killn them, that was when they start to condemned dere activities. Munafukai kawai.

If you will be truthful to yourself, who are feeling the heat if boko haram the most? isn't it the Muslims who happens to be Sunnis?

where is boko haram? is not in a Muslim dominated area?

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by fuckyoumhen: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Beyond politics there's more to it. You and I might not be detailed on the complete issues at hand.
Maybe but I seems not to understand why Mr President says nothing about the issue since the NA vs SHIA war started.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by tintingz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=15pt]This is the reason I don't belong any sect and other sects or claim to be in a sect.

I detest sectarianism, it is always result to hate and blood shedding.[/size]
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by jakiedudu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
giantstrides:

Think deep man, look at the international dimension to it, Boko haram had international backers, now they are reduced to arguing over who leads them, while the Army keeps finishing them off in Sambisa, meanwhile the total clampdown on the shiite steeped up immediately the present government took off. it is just the same iran (Shittes ) and the Saudi coalition ( sunni ) fighting themselves , and Nigeria has become the new darling of Dubai and Saudi .
When did Nigeria became an Islamic country

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by chi4ik(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mbenny:
fake news. there is nothing of such happening in kaduna. I am in kaduna
are you in the whole Kaduna? just defend your street only...

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by phreakabit(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wetin kwansan me?
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
The north is the problem we have in this country. The illiteracy is just too much. Always fighting for extremely stupid things.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ManTiger(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Reason, reason, if muslim can kill themselves all in the name of religion fractions then what is peaceful in their religion? Peaceful my butt.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by giantstrides(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
jakiedudu:
When did Nigeria became an Islamic country

of course, you can't ignore the population of muslims in Nigeria, from the North to the south, the sunni's have continued their war against the shiite sect in Nigeria, as they are currently battling them in syria and yemen
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ArabMopol(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:
The Shiites are actually more liberal than the the Sunnis.
and are the sunnis killing them... opportunity for them to seek asylum... is like Sunnis want to annihilate them, hope they transfer their anger to Christian.... buhari is in support of these pogrom
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by EasternPride: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

Both the houthis and hezbollah are national movements in Yemen and Lebanon respectively. They are more or less like Niger delta militants. They want greater say in their countries. The represent populations. Hezbollah in Lebanon has its main mission to drive out Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon which is predominantly Shia Muslim. And they are supported by the local population. Hezbollah has 14 MPs in the Lebanese parliament and two ministers in the Lebanese government. Hezbollah represents a constituency in Lebanon that is 43% of the Lebanese population. Of course, to Israel hezbollah is a terrorist group because they fought to reclaim their stolen land in south Lebanon. To Lebanese and the greater world, hezbollah is a resistance and freedom fighting movement. And Sunnis who sort of want to "balance the equation" would borrow from the Israelis and their friends to label hezbollah as a terrorist group.

Likewise, the houthis in Yemen are fighting for national power for the community they represent in parliament.

Both groups don't go about bombing people of other faiths in takfiri attacks as Sunni Wahhabi takfiri terror groups like Boko and Isis do in faith based cleansing. In fact in Lebanon hezbollah is allied with the largest Christian bloc in the Lebanese parliament led by a retired Christian army chief.

There is not one example of Shias killing people of othee faiths because of what they believe.

I know the info about Hezbollah and Houthi to be true.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tijaniyyah

Evergreen4:
which one is tijaniyyah again ? Pls educate me
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by jakiedudu(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
giantstrides:

of course, you can't ignore the population of muslims in Nigeria, from the North to the south, the sunni's have continued their war against the shiite sect in Nigeria, as they are currently battling them in syria and yemen
So what's your point Where did you get your statistics from

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by omenma8080(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
El Rufi started this with his religious bill.let him deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Coolgent(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
It seem like some mods are shittes members cry
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.
Can you shed more light on the emboldened pls? Cos i see no reason a sect should influence what others do at any point in time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.