Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

MTN Has Stolen From Me - Concerned Nigerian. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Has Stolen From Me - Concerned Nigerian. (839 Views)

UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Stolen From Me - Concerned Nigerian. by bigcil2(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ever since I woke up this morning , I have never been this pissedoff.
I was on my way to the salon ,and a text just popped up saying I subscribed to one Sahara Reports Bla Bla Bla.
The only thing I used my phone for throughout today was to browse and call.
Knowing the fraudulent action by MTN Nigeria which is a norm, I called their CC service ,laid my complain and the young man told me that the service has been deactivated but I can't get a refund.
Now it's not news that the president of this great country has been clamping down on criminals that have stolen "our" money.
Now if MTN removes N50 from 10% (6.5M) of the customer base daily that's N325m if this is continuous for a month that should be N10bn monthly , with the current exchange rate of 450 to a naira , MTN Nigeria would have successfully stolen $22m USD from Nigerians that are trying to survive each day.

The relevant authorities should please take note.

I believe there are a lot of Nigerians that have been defrauded by MTN Nigeria. If you have had such experience please click Like and share.

It won't be bad if this topic reaches FP

Below are the images.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Two Nigerians And A Guinean Arrested In Thailand On Drugs / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son / Man Dies Inside Petrol Tanker In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.