Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) (40436 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by FTBOY: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
vickylala239:

Wich effort...

Did u read abt their effort during attack Lik this or you usually read abt their effort in collecting 50naria..

Or arresting anytin dey c after the attacker mst Hv left...

Hv u gone to police before to report a case that need, dem to cum and arrest a crime..they will ask u of fuel money,money to mobilize, how many Are the Ppl,1 is usually 1k more, 2 2k..etc...before u finish d main Ppl mst Hv left...

Try visiting police to mke a complain
so what's your point exactly? that the police should be attacked and killed because they can't attend to you?
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by ouzo1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Goddygee:
i feel like laughing even though it is not a laughing matter... is this what the Nigerian police, the supposed protectors of we harmless citizens been reduced to? if a police station is no longer safe then how much more we armless citizens...?

Bros see police stations has never ever been safe o ...if u doubt me ask em inmates
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
o ly one killed? I hate Nigeria police force with passion
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by holyeye1989(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
According to report, none was detained as at that time. So I here by, shutdown this station indefinitely. Is not police station. This station ceases to exist.
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
very dumb comment #NoOffence

#No offence

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Martinola(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
hungryboy:
I dey pity police oh,
Nigerians no like dem,
Armed robbers no like dem,
Soldiers no like dem ,
But yet the put their lives on the line for us, everyday the go to work.
Abeg I know say police bad sometimes, but who holy pass?,
Make we dey try appreciate their efforts small abeg
lol...i pity dem at times but, i realy dnt lyk dem too

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Chuksgeo: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2016
the police formations and morale in ekiti state is probably weak. Why do gunmen always attack in ekiti always in this format. Even when they rob banks they'll attack the closest police station in this large number. Something is probably not in order in Ekiti
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Basildvalour:
Crime everywhere
na so
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by wickedworld: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
FTBOY:
so what's your point exactly? that the police should be attacked and killed because they can't attend to you?

The point is that police are train to do their job and that is why will call them police because they are given weapon to protect ppl.

Why should someone go to station to complain and they are asking for for money for patrol,money for this or that and folish question how many are they.

Is the job of police not to protect it citizen from be harm? Or is that how is been done all over the world? If u can't face the robbers atlease respond and do something like on the siren to scare those bastard away atlease that will limit their operation if they know police around.

Asking for money as if the compainer is FG.
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2016
May the good lord grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Onliie(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
I dey pity police oh,
Nigerians no like dem,
Armed robbers no like dem,
Soldiers no like dem ,
But yet the put their lives on the line for us, everyday the go to work.
Abeg I know say police bad sometimes, but who holy pass?,
Make we dey try appreciate their efforts small abeg
no pity them. They deserve it. Why do people hate them, if not for their broken character. I wish they suffer worse sef.
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Goddygee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hdz4luv:
Don't worry continue laughing dis bad thing will reach u sooner or later
Oga u no dey read...? abi u no understand the English "i feel like laughing"... Take back ur curse
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by Innomach(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
I suspect they could be herds men. They are not going to watch Fayose arrest their cow without them putting up a fight. Ekiti people should watch out from now on since they now have some ammunition to execute their revenge.
Re: Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) by vickylala239: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
FTBOY:

Simply they Are of no use to us!!!

Have u ever try arresting or reporting a case to police abt a rich man?.....

where I currently stay,robbers operated for 5hours...the Only tin I culd hear was police blowing that their usual rubbish in another area that is not Evn close to robbers or d road link to the route Dat d robbers will use...

Infact ever one was awake Cuz robbers used dynamite in abt 5 banks... There is no amount of sleep Dat Dat dynamite Wuldnt wake u....

Remember 5hours is not 30mins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia / Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.