Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (59405 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Zellie: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
This administration is a joke

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Someone should tell that German Reporter to meet me in #TheOtherRoom.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by d33types: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
*even ladies that wash their boyfriends' boxers and fetch water for dem will still come here and criticise buhari

*guys that see girls as sex objects,criticise dem and call them 'olosho' will come here and denigrate buhari

* highly chauvinistic nigerian men are d first to call buhari names

smh for nigerians and hypocrisy

That I lie does not make me realise that a lie is good.

I am sure even the prostitutes know that they're doing a wrong trade and would not encourage their daughter to prostitute.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Who cares about these German mofos
so unintelligent

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

And who did you think you are calling people names? Are you not a Nigerian Citizen, isn't among people like you that they picked the"zombie, the "fools" and the "idiots" according to you? therefore you are also the zombie, the fool, and the idiot. People like you are only active on Social media when it comes to the real world you are tactically dead.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by wiseoneking: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...
i think it is the second worst statement, the worst was the one he made in South Africa, 5% and 97%. The man is going down every day and the Zombites followers are not helping matters. Thank God for the wailers who are raising alarm when ever he wants to fall into the ditch.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
That's what you get when you operate a system of govt filled with old people.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by buffalowings: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
The guy think say na nairn we person go jut dey mention 1 billion.

These pepl have no idea how much they are stealing when thy sa 1 billion is missing in the treasury

If oyinbo person gve you 50 dollars he Don try.

They know the value of money

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by ArabMopol(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Useless government.... buhari is fantastically stupid... he spent $1.5m to get that presidential jet to Germany
$2m on hotel reservation & others
$1.5m on traveling allowance...
then in return he struck a deal of $18m, therefore :- $18m deal --- $5m expenses = $13m balance... but David Cameron went to China he flew commercial to China with economic ticket, 3 aids but struck a deal worth £10b .... a great leader does not need a jamboree red carpet fanfare with drums before he achieve something great... Buhari change suppose to start from you... sit down and operate from home , our ministerial portfolio is waste and irrelevant, since u are doing your job and also doing there's
one thing I understand is that Buhari love traveling

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by chocodaviva(f): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Opinedecandid:
The people are a shame.
God punish ur English teacher # shaking my sexy ikebe into d other room#
Quote me and get Hepatitis k

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
papaejima1:
Bashir Ahmad Personal Assistant to thepresident, @MBuhari on New Media wrote on twitter:
Germany will earmark $18 billion for Lake Chad region area and $50 billion for the overall areas – German Chancellor, Angela Merkel

Dominic Johnson @kongoecho
Foreign Editor & Africa Editor of German newspaper TAZ (die tageszeitung) in Berlin countered him:
@thecableng Please #Nigeria media, stop misreporting #Buhari in Germany. Merkel pledged 18 MILLION, not BILLION, and it's humanitarian aid

https://mobile.twitter.com/kongoecho/status/787259336074682368

This is absurd

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Kennitrust(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
if Buhari misbehaved, we should keep quiet.
una no serious

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by sheubaba2013: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
For washing of your Bohol water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3. Facebook; Sakariyau Tijani Sheu. Trial must surely convince you. "WASH YOUR TANK TODAY AND AVOID TYPHOID"
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DTOBS(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
PUSH1:
We tire for wailers

Like cwiously

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by onimcee1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting anything from this administration..

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

If this comment was made before the 2015 general elections, you would have insulted 15million+ people.
Right now, I think you have insulted 5million or less people.
however, either way, I am glad I am not included.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by fred06: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wat Aisha Buhari did is a disgrace...castigating ur husband outside n people give her kudos for that ?
So shall people who support this would suffer the same faith with their wives...so you can feel wat Buhari felt..

If she had reservations about the Cabinet of Buhari this is wat she sh have discussed with her husband in indoors not on pages of newspapers or BBC commentary... To me this is nothing more than betrayal of a wife...

In the US When Bill clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky in the white house did hillary Clinton started castigating her husband in news outlet?

If my wife does something like that?..things cannot remain the same dats for sure...my opinion.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by donbenie(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
osesology:
How do we now know who's lying and who's telling the truth?
Seriously,you expect Germany to just DASH NAIJA over 50 BILLION Dollars? Na them born you?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mention five kitchen utensils u know: 1. plate 2. spoon 3. pots 4. aisha buhari 5. kettle

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by omonnakoda: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
bettercreature:
I said it! These 4 guys ( muykem Tolexander omonnakoda CSTR2 ) were arguing with me because of this money

`
Do you have any brain in your head? Where did I argue with you. If you cannot provide a quote please do not ever quote me again!!
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
ElDeshLee17:
Mention five kitchen utensils u know:
1. plate
2. spoon
3. pots
4. aisha buhari
5. kettle
grin angry grin grin angry grin grin u are wicked

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by VictorRomanov: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
santino09:
Lets wait for the "other news" before concluding whether bashir ahmed lied or not

The german reporter offered you a transcript of the press release as evidence, albeit in german. What did the nigerian offer as evidence??

Maybe he would do so in the ''other'' tweet.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by andysnoopy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
*even ladies that wash their boyfriends' boxers and fetch water for dem will still come here and criticise buhari

*guys that see girls as sex objects,criticise dem and call them 'olosho' will come here and denigrate buhari

* highly chauvinistic nigerian men are d first to call buhari names

smh for nigerians and hypocrisy

Idiot are they the president of Ngr? You guys disgust me. We are talking about the future of a country here please.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
ikeadewole:
grin angry grin grin angry grin grin u are wicked
hehe
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by wawale(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
If corruption is the only thing tackle by PMB, he has done more than enough than any other govt that has ruled this country even jondaft(stealing is nt corruption).Am sure by the time oil price raise again we are certain that the money ll be used judiciously. Money won't be dasuki-ed & militant won't be given contract to provide pipeline security.
I want you all to know that some miracles take time even building a nation take years & hard work.Buhari has not stolen anything from us yet flat headed pple are crucifying him& their broda thief that stole millions they called the best president in the history of this country.No wonder they are being killed in Hundred in Malaysia.We voted a man to fight corruption,to reform the system & lay a foundation for better tomorrow & if pple buy goods from Singapore ll go out of business for MAIN to hit the market so be it.God bless PMB,God bless Nigeria & may this country never be governed by thieves again.May this country raise again.Amen.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mentcee:
Buhari is a beast
Oh you mistyped. I know wanted to type Buhari is the best grin

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by IMMUNO1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by chocodaviva(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
onimcee1:

If this comment was made before the 2015 general elections, you would have insulted 15million+ people.
Right now, I think you have insulted 5million or less people.
however, either way, I am glad I am not included.
The guy above u needs braincheck
My opinion
Hw person go jus open and close mouth to insult nd spill rubbish at millions of pple
Mainwhile thunder fire his English teacher
Ur answer =Brilliant simple and straightforward
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by lonecat: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
santino09:
Lets wait for the "other news" before concluding whether bashir ahmed lied or not
Here's the verbatim transcript from the press conference. https://m.bundeskanzlerin.de/Content/DE/Mitschrift/Pressekonferenzen/2016/10/2016-10-14-pk-bkin-buhari-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by dikeigbo2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Imagine this yeye aid , who taxpayers money are being wasted on.....confusing and conflicting figures

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by IMMUNO1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
[b][/b]YOU SEE, THAT IS HOW THEY GO ABOUT QUOTING FIGURES THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HERE. MEANWHILE, THE MONEY WAS FOR HUMANITARIAN SERVICES BUT THEY SMARTLY WANTED TO DIVERT IT TO LAKE CHAD BASIN. PRETENTIOUS ROGUES EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by lonecat: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
osesology:
How do we now know who's lying and who's telling the truth?
Here's a verbatim transcript from the press conference https://m.bundeskanzlerin.de/Content/DE/Mitschrift/Pressekonferenzen/2016/10/2016-10-14-pk-bkin-buhari-nigeria.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.