Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (59591 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by fx45(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
shegsky:
Someone should tell that German Reporter to meet me in #TheOtherRoom.
angry angry angry angry angryBros, I don dey suspect you ooo! Wetin you wan carry another man go do inside #TheOtherRoom? Remember the penalty is a 14year jail term.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by abumeinben(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anumanum:
DEY WAN BEAT US

how much for ya woch?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by KardinalZik(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Who cares about these German mofos

Buhari cares!!!
And that's why he's there at Germany

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by dikeigbo2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
wawale:
If corruption is the only thing tackle by PMB, he has done more than enough than any other govt that has ruled this country even jondaft(stealing is nt corruption).Am sure by the time oil price raise again we are certain that the money ll be used judiciously. Money won't be dasuki-ed & militant won't be given contract to provide pipeline security.
I want you all to know that some miracles take time even building a nation take years & hard work.Buhari has not stolen anything from us yet flat headed pple are crucifying him& their broda thief that stole millions they called the best president in the history of this country.No wonder they are being killed in Hundred in Malaysia.We voted a man to fight corruption,to reform the system & lay a foundation for better tomorrow & if pple buy goods from Singapore ll go out of business for MAIN to hit the market so be it.God bless PMB,God bless Nigeria & may this country never be governed by thieves again.May this country raise again.Amen.

A big sorry to you....you just made no sense and point with your carpenter English.....country raise again grin

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by TeamSimple(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...
And what makes it the worst mistake? Stop using PCM for another man's headache.
You worry yourself so much for the political future of a 73 yr old man
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nairadays: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
totorimi:

Who is talking of iron lady here, we are talking of giving women some respect, it would have been better if Buhari accorded his wife some dignity in the international space rather than label her as some kind of illiterate woman who's only purpose in life is to cook and warm his bed. What really is wrong with all this soldier mentatlity. Where women are treated as some slaves or sex object. Buhari should really get it hot from the women if he doesnt apologise publicly and retract that statement. It should not be overlooked at all, coming from the number one citizen in Nigeria speaks volume. All I am saying here is respect for women, thisw is not the olden days or some arabian enclave. This is our Nigeria and we determine how our women should be addressed in public. That is why in Nigeria it is against the law to abuse your wife emotionally or physically. Saying your wife belongs only to the kitchen and bedroom is an emotional abuse, even if madam Aisha welcomes the insult, Nigeria will not tolerate it from Buhari.

The man just have to learn how not to insult all Nigerians anytime he is outside the country either by his unguarded utterances or otherwise.

Ok, i think i get your point, @totorimi.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by TeamSimple(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting anything from this administration..

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

And what has the mistake on the part of The Cable news got to do with Buhari? Is Buhari also the owner of The Cable news?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nairadays: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:

2 wrongs don't make a right... You should know this

You're right sir.

I think there might be better ways for Buhari to answer that question. I wonder why they even asked him that question in Germany.

Maybe Bubu didn't think before responding.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by jokerphilics(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:

The moment he decided to be a president his business became our business!
Yeah its true. U don't expect him to be perfect coz he's not God. But him sef no sabi say no be every question person dey answer

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Samtob90:

Fool, remain quite for the rest of the administration since you expected nothing
[/s]

It's mumu man like you that they use ur head as shoki dance floor..

Mumu de go.. .

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by GMbuharii: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting anything from this administration..

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

lolss..grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by free13: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
President Buhari....... grin

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by kechywillz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
If I be German prime minister,i will ask dem to give me back my money,am not giving again

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by dragonking3: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
TeamSimple:

And what has the mistake on the part of The Cable news got to do with Buhari? Is Buhari also the owner of The Cable news?
Did you note see the tweet from @BashirAhmaad the PA of Buhari? He was among the first to tweet the lies.. News media just followed suit
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Opinedecandid(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
chocodaviva:

God punish ur English teacher # shaking my sexy ikebe into d other room#
Quote me and get Hepatitis k

Really?

Is my grammar that bad?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Tolexander: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
bettercreature:
I said it! These 4 guys ( muykem Tolexander omonnakoda CSTR2 ) were arguing with me because of this money

`
Argued with you on what?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
fx45:
angry angry angry angry angryBros, I don dey suspect you ooo! Wetin you wan carry another man go do inside #TheOtherRoom? Remember the penalty is a 14year jail term.

Jeez. I thought the reporter was a female o.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by ameezy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...
grin

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by tete7000(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
*even ladies that wash their boyfriends' boxers and fetch water for dem will still come here and criticise buhari

*guys that see girls as sex objects,criticise dem and call them 'olosho' will come here and denigrate buhari

* highly chauvinistic nigerian men are d first to call buhari names

smh for nigerians and hypocrisy

Well,do you blame them? Their president is the first hypocrite,they only follow his footstep. Imagine, a president travelled to UN general assembly with his wife and daughters, probably on govt money while denying it is so and claiming they travelled on personal money. The same president when confronted with reality of his wife interview now claimed the wife belongs to the kitchen. If that is really her place, what was she doing with him in UN? That's Buhari's hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Yes and PDP or any other party should take advantage of these people's misgivings and re-invigorate itself, stop all this in-fighting and re-estabilish trusts with Nigerians.. By re-branding or re-contituting it's internal politics..

To prepare it for 2019..
Even all my APC die hard Yorubas agreed 100% that Buhari is a human waste..

COME 2019, THERE WILL NO ELECTION BUT CARRY OVER.
EDO STATE ELECTION WAS AN EYE OPENNER. I DONT EXPECT THE SOUTHWEST TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Alanzazani: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
when square pegs are put in round holes and nepotism is the other of the day there can never be excellence . We would never forget the buhari presidency no matter the amount of propaganda.
a government that is working doesn't need propaganda rather their good works will resonante throughout the country. this government cant get it right unless there is a 180 degrees turn.
the good thing God has done is to dimystify the last leader in the north that had cult followership
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by daygee12: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
You can like him or hate him d truth remains that he is still you President till 2019 and beyond or else otherwise stated by him.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by tiwiex(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
papaejima1:
Someone remind me again what Nigeria's foreign reserve is.
And Germany will just Dash you double our foreign reserve?

I don't know where Buhari saw these louts honestly.
Even Tolu Ogunlesi sheepishly retweeted the German Reporter and didn't correct Bashir Ahmad.

Let 2019 come quickly let us define our stand with these #other room people.

They obviously don't know what a billion is or they really think we are zombies. Or annual budget no pass 20b$ on d new exchange. If country dey dash dat kine money, which work do u have to do?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by nwakibie3(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
wawale:
If corruption is the only thing tackle by PMB, he has done more than enough than any other govt that has ruled this country even jondaft(stealing is nt corruption).Am sure by the time oil price raise again we are certain that the money ll be used judiciously. Money won't be dasuki-ed & militant won't be given contract to provide pipeline security.
I want you all to know that some miracles take time even building a nation take years & hard work.Buhari has not stolen anything from us yet flat headed pple are crucifying him& their broda thief that stole millions they called the best president in the history of this country.No wonder they are being killed in Hundred in Malaysia.We voted a man to fight corruption,to reform the system & lay a foundation for better tomorrow & if pple buy goods from Singapore ll go out of business for MAIN to hit the market so be it.God bless PMB,God bless Nigeria & may this country never be governed by thieves again.May this country raise again.Amen.

Have u eaten today?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
TeamSimple:
And what makes it the worst mistake? Stop using PCM for another man's headache. You worry yourself so much for the political future of a 73 yr old man
I'm taking PCM for my country's headache!

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
daygee12:

You can like him or hate him d truth remains that he is still you President till 2019 and beyond or else otherwise stated by him.

This is beyond like or hate! You still don't get it
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by PromiseJonah(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
finally went to #west-germany ?

and its the only news to bring back home!
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by tit(f): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
*even ladies that wash their boyfriends' boxers and fetch water for dem will still come here and criticise buhari

*guys that see girls as sex objects,criticise dem and call them 'olosho' will come here and denigrate buhari

na you tell i-mad to brag abot billion dollar?
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by blazer234: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Who cares about these German mofos

You may not care for them, but they just dashed ur dullard president some money
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by blazer234: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:

Pele. This your comment should be enough to earn you your pay-per-post due. At least, that should feed you for another day. Must we split your head and pour sense into it? Do you remember folorunso alakija? Well she was also washing her husband's boxers. Does that relegate her to kitchen, sitting too and other room?

Well, there is a good reason you are called a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Successobed(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:

you made no sense, one thing has nothing to do with the order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.