Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (59425 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2016
This current government are just bunch of deceitful idiots
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by puffcity: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting anything from this administration..

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

that's goes to ur whole generation nd u shall all perish without a trace
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Okeikpu(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Only in abominable entity
Useless contraption
Zoological republic
You wud see suff like ds sad
Hopeless entity

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Okeikpu(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Na now una know say APC was build by criminals,otondos
Where on earth does dullard like Buhari without an ordinary skull cert becomes a fresident
Only in a hopeless entity called Nigeria
Abominable contraption sad
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Splashme: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
oshyno:
Everybody in this administration seems to have caught the evil spirits in aso rock. Does it even make sense for a country trying to ward off some refugees put in such amount for a country that her president doesn't believe in capacity of a woman. Meanwhile Merkel is the one to dish out the dough.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Seanjay(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...

What does that has to do with government?Why don't you guys just forget about any dumb statement and focus on how we are going to get out of this damn recession.it seems you don't know how much goods and commodities now cost? Common sardine is now 400 for God sake, you are here saying kitchen and other room, besides the man is right if our presidents wives had belong in their kitchens our past presidents won't have create office of the First Lady to loot us all in the first place .. Why do you guys just like distraction? There are more pressing matters than your dumb stupid kitchen and other room comment... No offense
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Seanjay:

What does that has to do with government?Why don't you guys just forget about any dumb statement and focus on how we are going to get out of this damn recession.it seems you don't know how much goods and commodities now cost? Common sardine is now 400 for God sake, you are here saying kitchen and other room, besides the man is right if our presidents wives had belong in their kitchens our past presidents won't have create office of the First Lady to loot us all in the first place .. Why do you guys just like distraction? There are more pressing matters than your dumb stupid kitchen and other room comment... No offense

All this anger just because of sardine
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Seanjay(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2016
DAntivirus:

All this anger just because of sardine

Seriously sardine is the only thing you can derived from what I wrote ?
Wow!!!!!!
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seanjay:

Seriously sardine is the only thing you can derived from what I wrote ?
Wow!!!!!!

Maybe... Oya [size=50pt]SORRY[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.