Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) (8443 Views)

Checkout Out The Stunning New Picture Of Actress Genny Uzoma / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fulaman198:

You just made my new years a lot...............worse lipsrsealed cry
What! shocked
m sorry sire. two days hope all was well?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
crotonite:
What! shocked
m sorry sire. two days hope all was well?

HAHA no worries, I'm sorry I have not been active. How have you been doing wise one?
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fulaman198:

HAHA no worries, I'm sorry I have not been active. How have you been doing wise one?
I'm doing great, and you?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Fulaman198(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
crotonite:
I'm doing great, and you?

Doing well my brother, I will try to update the Java thread (keyword Try)
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fulaman198:

Doing well my brother, I will try to update the Java thread (keyword Try)
wow...that's a great idea. i almost lost interest in programming...good to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Fulaman198(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
crotonite:
wow...that's a great idea. i almost lost interest in programming...good to have you back.

Never lose interest, there is so much you can do with programming and you yourself are very talented
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Fulaman198:

Never lose interest, there is so much you can do with programming and you yourself are very talented
Thank you sir, you're such a good mento. your advices have been of great use to me on several occasions.

hala us up when you start updating... cool

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by debssycharles(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Nice n ok
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Fulaman198(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
crotonite:
Thank you sir, you're such a good mento. your advices have been of great use to me on several occasions.

hala us up when you start updating... cool

Lol sure you may see some updates from me this weekend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Louis Vuitton Condom That Costs N25,000 / Mr Dowell's Hosts Friendship Day Winners At LA Manga Beach, Nairalander Present / Rihanna With And Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.