Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened (8612 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
sammychimex:

And urs too. U know what Bruno Mars sang easy come easy go Dats just the way it is........
thats right buddy
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
A piece of advise bro. Don't date that lady simply because she made the first move, take out time to find out if she's actually your type of woman. She's gonna be nice to you, she's gonna be respectful and loyal, y'know that same trick we use, that same lie we tell when we're asking a woman out, she's gonna do all that but it doesn't end there and it won't last forever.

Don't tell guys to encourage women by accepting those that have the courage to ask them out, women need love not mercy or pity. If you don't like her then tell her, she will respect you for it.

I know how feel, I can relate to that wonderful feeling in your heart right now and your ego and self worth just increased by 100%. I felt the same way when the first, second and third lady approached me but then I learnt my lesson.

Fact is, majority of the women that have the courage to ask guys out have cheating tendencies. She will definitely port when she sees a better guy.

I have dated them before and I am never Gonna date them again.
you are right bro, but remember, relationship is like a game, if you miscalculate, you lose. So I still stand with #commonsense
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by elkon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided bro .I don't have much say about that .. i would hav take it as a lie but it has happened to me too but dt was before buhari regime. .Boys are not smiling
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro...you sound excited.... and be giving advice! You don't have to encourage girls to be bold... when times get tough... girls up their game. In these hard times... the babe not wasting time befriending guys on the street... only to find out they be broke. They join line in bank.. eye guys like you... depositing cash....I repeat... depositing cash... and again...depositing cash. Figure out the rest.
lol, u mean she is after my cash?
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahaha, I dont remember the last time I asked a girl out. They dont only ask out, they literally beg for me to reappraise my schedules to accommodate their visitation, and I still am very selective. Find ye first the Kingdom of Money.

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by WackyJ1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
wins18:
you are right bro, but remember, relationship is like a game, if you miscalculate, you lose. So I still stand with #commonsense

don't forget to give us update! How things go.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Greenbullet(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
wins18:
shoutout to those bold and rare babes out there!, who goes for what they want without looking back...... And guys pls respect them because its not easy.
I met this girl inside the bank hall when I went to cash some money, while on the queue I discovered she steals a glance at me every now and then. Lol
she couldn't endure it anylonger she had to strike a conversation. I
played along partially, though not interested. I had to make payment and zoom off without a goodbye lol.
Surprisingly. We met again today inside the market, although I didn't recognise her......but she did, amazing! I was passing when she called upstairs, I had to stop, she was like "wow! We meet again, I work here etc" pointing upstairs. That was when she started telling me some of those romantic stories that touches the heart lol, some one you barely know,
Shame come catch me, sweet lawd! All this drama infront of everyone, people come dey stare at us, with some babes inside the bus started smiling at me, you know what? This babe requested for my number which I didn't waste time in handing my phone over to her. Pls we need not to discourage girls with such rare boldness. I think its high time they become independent. Go for what you want, don't die in silence.let it out it doesn't hurt! Don't wait for that your shy crush to make a move first, he might never do that and you might lose him thanks.
op you must chyke her.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Greenbullet:
op you must chyke her.
bro no need of that again
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Me sef dey wait make sinaj come chyke me! undecided undecided undecided undecided
wana make money for us first grin
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
WackyJ1:

don't forget to give us update! How things go.
no wahala
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ifa hear say nigerian girl go woo you.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by THEcolorGREEN: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bro when the prey is chasing the hunter then you know something is wrong somewhere.

I don talk my own.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
wins18:
shoutout to those bold and rare babes out there!, who goes for what they want without looking back...... And guys pls respect them because its not easy.
I met this girl inside the bank hall when I went to cash some money, while on the queue I discovered she steals a glance at me every now and then. Lol
played along partially, though not interested. I had to make payment and zoom off without a goodbye lol.
Surprisingly. We met again today inside the market, although I didn't recognise her......but she did, amazing! I was passing when she called upstairs, I had to stop, she was like "wow! We meet again, I work here etc" pointing upstairs. That was when she started telling me some of those romantic stories that touches the heart lol, some one you barely know,
Shame come catch me, sweet lawd! All this drama infront of everyone, people come dey stare at us, with some babes inside the bus started smiling at me, you know what? This babe requested for my number which I didn't waste time in handing my phone over to her. Pls we need not to discourage girls with such rare boldness. I think its high time they become independent. Go for what you want, don't die in silence.let it out it doesn't hurt! Don't wait for that your shy crush to make a move first, he might never do that and you might lose him thanks.

hmmmn. What a lucky boy. You already got someone suitable for #TheOtherRoom . Ride on Boss.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by romanticdude(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tallesty1:
A piece of advise bro. Don't date that lady simply because she made the first move, take out time to find out if she's actually your type of woman. She's gonna be nice to you, she's gonna be respectful and loyal, y'know that same trick we use, that same lie we tell when we're asking a woman out, she's gonna do all that but it doesn't end there and it won't last forever.

Don't tell guys to encourage women by accepting those that have the courage to ask them out, women need love not mercy or pity. If you don't like her then tell her, she will respect you for it.

I know how feel, I can relate to that wonderful feeling in your heart right now and your ego and self worth just increased by 100%. I felt the same way when the first, second and third lady approached me but then I learnt my lesson.

Fact is, majority of the women that have the courage to ask guys out have cheating tendencies. She will definitely port when she sees a better guy.

only a lady who is a flirt would have the courage to ask a guy out..no normal reserved lady wld do such even if she is dying for u..
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by drmikeadams(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin where s the beautiful luv u 2?
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by ninovandross(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2016
op abeg clarify u meet her for market, bus and upstairs abi na where

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by bowerazzi26(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2016
wins18:
things like this only happen in lagos , market place u met at ikpodo market . My guy that chick is desperate just becareful I know her name is victoria wealthy .
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by sinaj(f): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

Wow, thought you'll ignore like other fine fine girls! undecided

oyah chyke me na! cry cry cry
lol I am cumin

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by greatpablo(m): 6:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Tallesty1:

You have said it all,I will never date any girl that approach me,cos indeed their cheating tendencies is high.thought I was the only one who had this idea.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Chidonc(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2016
makydebbie:
I know how wack they are. you don't need to mention it I'm so terriblegrin

Ok

Hy you look cold can I take you for a hot drinkgrin
why not try u are the cock in my cockroach
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by 12inchDickson: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pussy
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wristbangle: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tallesty1:

My dear, I didn't post this to argue or debate on it. It's an advise for a brother not all and you can give him yours if know better. What I wrote up is 100% from experience.

I don't advise a woman to actively pursue a man. You know why? It's because we rarely see them as genuine option, just for fun.

We know what it takes to approach a woman for a date, you need guts and a guy who's got this guts in large quantities is likely to be a cheat, and yes, majority of guys are not faithful.

The first lady that approached me was in love(or whatever it was) with me because of my height, she later met a light skinned guy that's taller and then she ported.

I won't tell you about the rest and why I had to conclude that majority of them are not genuine option.

Now talking about cheating, A woman who has the guts to approach men for dates is just like guys, she too will port and their own is even worse because women change their mind often.

I disagree with you a bit because in the western world, I have heard cases of ladies making the 1st move with good intention for the guy who is shy to express his feelings once they (ladies) observed the feelings is mutual.

Here in Africa, what you wrote is strongly applicable only on rare cases such works.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Franky826: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Destinyy22:
Well, I tap into her courage not to woo guys now but to do things I really love to do.

like??

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Franky826:

like??
Like achieving my dreams, doing things I'm passionate about without fear.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Franky826: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Destinyy22:
Like achieving my dreams, doing things I'm passionate about without fear.

well it starts with taking a bold step towards that, and keeping in mind that failure is part of the process.

Great achievers know how to accept failure, its an inevitable integral part of success.

wish you all the best lady cheesy
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Franky826:

well it starts with taking a bold step towards that, and keeping in mind that failure is part of the process.

Great achievers know how to accept failure, its an inevitable integral part of success.

wish you all the best lady cheesy
Wow! You're good.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by kabanayol9(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana biko come and toast me.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by mikool007(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
Girl chyking man?? Buhari why??
grin
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by NkayTiana(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol... toast you?? you be bread?
kabanayol9:
NkayTiana biko come and toast me.
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by wins18(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
bowerazzi26:
things like this only happen in lagos , market place u met at ikpodo market . My guy that chick is desperate just becareful I know her name is victoria wealthy .
lol
Re: I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened by kabanayol9(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
Lol... toast you?? you be bread?
No, Lol, woo me i know I ain't cloth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.