Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (52601 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Xtopher123(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Depends on your design and specifications of the structural Engineer that's if you have one... but first with 200K, try to secure the land by getting it surveyed and temporarily secured pending when you're ready to develop the land..

A Quantity Surveyor can do exactly what you're asking..

Lets learn to engage our professionals in the field, it's their Job and that's why we have them in the society..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by anyicash(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2016
200k can't do nothing now...i advice u keep d hustle on and do it later.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Ahmadu74(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
My dear well done. Developing a plot of land depends on so many factors like the nature of the land (water lodge or dry land), slope of the land and more, as these determine the amount of money to be spent. Generally, water lodge areas are more expensive to develop bcs, the foundation itself is something else. I will advise u, use the 200k to fence the plot to avoid land speculators or people who may encroach ur plot.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by amkaro(f): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Secure the land first by putting something on it, even if it's just a room.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Fisfrank(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Darejo:
Op thanks for opening this thread. I'll find it useful too.

I'm about laying the foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow on my plot of land as well. Please does anyone have an idea about the cost estimate?

I have 370k for a start, I have bought pegs, sand, granite. I have water already as well.

It depend on the type of land if it water or solid ground, and how big u want it to be and if you want to use 9inches block through out, likr mine I use 9inches to start and continue with six inches 9 inches for 2 coaches and six for the rest, u will need about 900 nine inches blocks and 1500 blocks of 6 inches by then it would have want to reach Window level that if it on a solid ground, where u will put ur money mostly is on cement. How don't really know how much blocks are sold over there unlike lagos Ikorodu.
370 should do it, since u have sand and gravel,
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by olumideabefe(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:
I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks
am in Ekiti , Ado to be precise
call 07039174183, 08037169875
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by fendorf(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Call us for ur building materials
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by AlanSugar(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Jcob:
OK, let's spend the 200k!

Granite 15 tons - N60,000

Sharp Sand 20 tons - N48,000

500 pieces of 9 inches block @ N150 each - N75,000.

Then go look for money for 30 bags of cement,
Digging, workmanship and the rest.

Just budget total average of N400k for the foundation on a flat surface dry land.

Why 9 inches blocks for a bungalow?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by ijebuloaded(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks OP..also in my early 20s, jz finish National Diploma, seekin for Higher National Diploma... Already got a land but stil left with about 800k, dunno maybe I shld pause and kip the hustle goin or I should start d project... dnt knw wt xpense goan tak...
Please advice

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by 1stdammy: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Jcob:
OK, let's spend the 200k!

Granite 15 tons - N60,000

Sharp Sand 20 tons - N48,000

500 pieces of 9 inches block @ N150 each - N75,000.

Then go look for money for 30 bags of cement,
Digging, workmanship and the rest.

Just budget total average of N400k for the foundation on a flat surface dry land.
Guy!, 9 inches block for 150? Where is that? For this kind period?? 9 inches block goes for 200 here........

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Jay1988: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Metobime:
U want to spend everything? What abt cash in hand?
he will get more from the other room..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by francotunsco: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2016
That is good, but the price varies. It depends on the size of the kitchen, living room and the other room.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by falufosi(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Good investment, I too just got a land and worked on. My design is 3 bedroom. Pls use the money to buy sand block and gravel not necessarily granite. I am a builder if u need a design you can contact me on whatsapp 07067642233 or call same number.We shelter the universe.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by fmlala: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2016
These are my two suggestions;

1- Buy another peace of land and relax as it's value Will surely appreciate in the future, you may decide to sell it later to fund your building construction or

2- Use the remaining money to buy essential materials such as;

a) Concrete blocks

b) Sand

c) Granite/Gravel

Then relax, as time goes on different building design cross your mind that may be better than the one you have in mind presently. May God guide you.

Wishing you success and happy Sunday!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by smart024(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2016
The design (which includes finishing, ie: weight of parapet, roofing, lintels, etc), geographical location (swamp, rocky area, mud that swells and crack walls, etc) topology (rainy or sunny regions, etc) and size will determine the quantity and quality (which includes size of blinding, thickness of German floor after DPC etc) of the following
Granite/gravel
Blocks
Cement
Digging
Pegs
Water
Labor
Sand
Rods (in some cases)

Do your cost analysis based on the the quality of the outcome you will want and won't have regrets for...

Anybody calling figures for you here will only but make you go into what you will either end up regretting or maybe have excess...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by dapsonlou(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=jonescyras post=50229695]I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks[/quote

Since you are only building a 3 bedroom apartment, 300k can finish a local foundation that will be Strong. Check the price of filler sand in your area. The the land is a dry land then you will have no issues. When they lay the foundation blocks, you will fill the space in the Blocks with fillers then cast the top. One foundation ready and affordable. It's a bungalow, you don't have to spend a fortune on foundation

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by younqjohn01(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:
I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks

yes it can and even do more than you think . hire professionals for your building projects today .

funworldconceptsinc is a company with
the sole aim of giving endless inspirational
concepts in building designs , both in 2D and
3D . This is where you can find the building
plans of your tastes & designs at affordable
price and fast delivery. And they are highly
recommended and reliable, they deliver both
soft copy and hard copy of jobs…………………
These are some of our jobs and plans are
available upon request

Contact Information:
Office Address……………..Ilesa, Osun State,
Nigeria
Telephone Number………07037912315 or
WhatsApp Number………….07037912315
Email
Address………………..gwatanavictor2@gmail.com
or vickysmallville@gmail.com

feel free to contact us

http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/fwci-building-plans/
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by sunnp(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Since you have granite 370 wil go long way just buy block 1200 and cement like 30bags then digger from 30-40k bricklayer Money from 50-60k and other things just keep 450k
Darejo:
Op thanks for opening this thread. I'll find it useful too.

I'm about laying the foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow on my plot of land as well. Please does anyone have an idea about the cost estimate?

I have 370k for a start, I have bought pegs, sand, granite. I have water already as well.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by sulex2020(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2016
call my line nw so dat i will gv my own little advise 07056051280 (arc. Sule)
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
I won't advice you to go for fencing hence, buy little materials you can afford with 200k and do d necessary document
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by skigbu: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
call for your interior and exterior 3D on 09081037402 or email me on skigbu7@Yahoo.com.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Ahmadgani(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
depends on the design, type of land, contractor and your taste
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by azeezInfo(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2016
I'll advice anyone starting their life journey to invest wisely.

Real estate is good, of what profit will it be to invest in 3bedroom flat when you could have the same space for two mini flat at almost the same cost for construction.

Having two mini flat, one can be let out while you live in the other. You can get married in this mini flat and startup your family there.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by skigbu: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
call for your interior and exterior 3D AND 2D (Architecture drawing) on 09081037402 or email me on skigbu7@Yahoo.com.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by 2sexynet: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2016
pxjosh:
wow! You're in ur 20s and already bought a land meanwhile me dey here dey find pocket money.
Op I won't mind if you share with me what you're doing cos am a student too. Am sorry for detailing.
Keep this inquisitive mindset. It will weed you out of your peers. Keep asking questions like you have done here. It helps. Questions relating to how people make money is the key bro. FIRE ON.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by HomeOfMe(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Icon4s:
With that 200K what you need do is secure the land by fensing. That 200K can give you atleast 2-4 coaches of fense depending on the size of the plot.

Then next face your studies and continue ur hustles. When u are really ready to build cash will not be ur problem. By then 3 bedroom apert my not even be your choice. U may want to knack a Duplex there wink
Good advice.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by ihedioramma: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Guy use the remaining 200k to buy more plot, if possible. U can resell it when u re done with school and service. By then, your property would have more value. Then you can get a design of ur choice and build accordingly.

Some of us never had the opportunity to get the free advice and consultation you re getting now. And now we wish we had.
TRUTH . op, follow this advice . you may buy another land now 200,000 or 250000 and sell one after 3 or 4 years at the price of one or two million think about it .

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Can I get a land in Ado Ekiti at that price
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by pxjosh(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
2sexynet:
Keep this inquisitive mindset. It will weed you out of your peers. Keep asking questions like you have done here. It helps. Questions relating to how people make money is the key bro. FIRE ON.
Thank you sir.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Julbu(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Dear OP.I reside in Ado too.please do something on the land.like digging or foundation.Talking from experience, please do not waste ur time thinking of what to do.those people just hijack lands anyhow. please consider my brotherly advice

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by calmG(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Guy, I'll advice u to get another peice of land....
Trust me in 2yrs ull sell it with more than 100% profit which u can use to start building.
u don't have enough money to commence building yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House / How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.