Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. (9121 Views)

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / Albert Einstein Humiliated An Atheist Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Main Entry: fake

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: false, imitation

Synonyms: affected, artificial, assumed, bogus, concocted, counterfeit, fabricated, fictitious, forged, fraudulent, invented, make-believe, mock, phony, pretended, pseudo*, reproduction, sham, simulated, spurious

Antonyms: genuine, original, real, true, truthful

Now, who is the genuine, original, real, true and truthful GOD?

raphieMontella
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Chai! You can twist words o!
You called Jehovah fake!
The dictionary defines fake as "not genuine; imitation or counterfeit."
Now who is the genuine/real GOD?
i gave you the meaning of fake..i had in mind... Simple!..no twisting there...
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Main Entry: fake
Antonyms: genuine, original, real, true, truthful

Now, who is the genuine, original, real, true and truthful GOD?
raphieMontella
this is funny... What role has the antonym of a word..got to with its meaning in a context? What you should be after is---the meaning..not antonyms..
true - /truː/ adjective 1. in accordance with fact or reality.
2. accurate or exact.
3. loyal or faithful.
4. honest.
so there is provision for ---none..
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
this is funny... What role has the antonym of a word..got to with its meaning in a context? What you should be after is---the meaning..not antonyms..
so there is provision for ---none..
The first definition of "true" says "in accordance with fact or reality."
Which GOD is in accordance with fact or reality?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The first definition of "true" says "in accordance with fact or reality."
Which GOD is in accordance with fact or reality?
none
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
none
Which means, there is no true GOD.
And if none is true, then none is false.
Therefore Jehovah is not false!
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

if my "attempt is lame" yours is very sad
take a simple look at your conversion threads of times past, most get to 6-7 or more pages of discussion; you don't even need to call us back then for us to grace it, simply open the thread and we are there, but now its gotten lame
lol.
I dont open conversion threads for atheists. Im wondering why u think i need your discussions.
I only need to make a point.

hopefulLandlord:

most atheists have now decided to ignore them and they hardly make 2 pages and are most likely graced by a handful of atheists compared to before and only gets many activities if it hits front-page (when you're lucky)
Somehow, you think the activities on my threads pays into my bank account.
Im surprised at how you have elevated thread activities to mean so much to your life. Even when my threads hit front page, i dont have the time to read all the comments neither does seun pay into my bank account.

hopefulLandlord:

the signs of this loneliness is evident by your first putting up a thread about Buddhist conversion (copying Coldhardtruth)
next was you making 2 atheist to Christianity conversion threads in less than 12 hours apart
when that wasn't getting any attention from us (they barely got to page one if I'm not mistaken) you quickly googled and pasted an article about older atheists criticising the new atheist on that same day (making 3 threads in one day) and quickly copied all atheists to come and discuss hoping we'll criticise the older atheists but that also failed to gain the kinda traction you hoped for
I feel honoured that you can break down my threads and somehow think you can get a peep into my mind and see where im driving at with the threads i open.

But sorry to piss on your party, I dont open threads for you.
How do you think i feel when i get 12 pages in my thread? Happy? undecided

Lol. some people are funny.

hopefulLandlord:

even you have to admit that your threads are now facing the law of diminishing returns
it has reached its peak and the only way is down and its actually little fault of yours, its just an economic law or should I say "natural law"
Lol. Are you begging me to stop opening threads that will quake your naturalistic presuppositions.

You people should be glad i dont have the time to deal with your stupidities.

hopefulLandlord:

in your attempt to still go back to the previous high, you are now creating controversial threads so that both arguments for and against would still bring more activities
How I wish activities would pay my bills so i would know how to address you.
yhu a kid? Why think like this undecided
Was I even on a high before?
Who rated me? You undecided

Do I torment you this much undecided

hopefulLandlord:

please, this is not a personal attack
So indirectly I should not reply you shey undecided
ode.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by stephendamsoho: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

if my "attempt is lame" yours is very sad

take a simple look at your conversion threads of times past, most get to 6-7 or more pages of discussion; you don't even need to call us back then for us to grace it, simply open the thread and we are there, but now its gotten lame

most atheists have now decided to ignore them and they hardly make 2 pages and are most likely graced by a handful of atheists compared to before and only gets many activities if it hits front-page (when you're lucky)

the signs of this loneliness is evident by your first putting up a thread about Buddhist conversion (copying Coldhardtruth)

next was you making 2 atheist to Christianity conversion threads in less than 12 hours apart

when that wasn't getting any attention from us (they barely got to page one if I'm not mistaken) you quickly googled and pasted an article about older atheists criticising the new atheist on that same day (making 3 threads in one day) and quickly copied all atheists to come and discuss hoping we'll criticise the older atheists but that also failed to gain the kinda traction you hoped for, when that still wasn't working, you quickly changed the topic of the thread and it had little to no effect

even you have to admit that your threads are now facing the law of diminishing returns

it has reached its peak and the only way is down and its actually little fault of yours, its just an economic law or should I say "natural law"

in your attempt to still go back to the previous high, you are now creating controversial threads so that both arguments for and against would still bring more activities
which explains your now calling all theists and atheists

please, this is not a personal attack the evidence is clear for all to see

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Which means, there is no true GOD.
And if none is true, then none is false.
Therefore Jehovah is not false!
even you know that this is a logical fallacy..

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
even you know that this is a logical fallacy..
The fallacy entirely belongs to you.
Let's examine it again:
1. You call Jehovah fake.
2. You say you mean "false" by fake.
3. I ask for the true GOD.
4. You say there is none.
How can there be a false, and there is no true?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
lol.
I dont open conversion threads for atheists. Im wondering why u think i need your discussions.
I only need to make a point.

a point you became so desperate to "make" when atheists started ignoring your threads by opening 2 of them then quickly googling and pasting an article about older atheists criticising newer ones?

its obvious and evidence points to you not needing our discussions, evidence like first copying only theists, then copying both atheists and theists, then copying atheists 3 times in one thread grin

Somehow, you think the activities on my threads pays into my bank account.
Im surprised at how you have elevated thread activities to mean so much to your life. Even when my threads hit front page, i dont have the time to read all the comments neither does seun pay into my bank account.

lol, its obvious you gain some satisfaction evidenced by your show of desperation that has accompanied your threads in the last few weeks, evidence is there for any neutral to see but I'll be surprised if you admitted it though

I feel honoured that you can break down my threads and somehow think you can get a peep into my mind and see where im driving at with the threads i open.

isn't it obvious? 3 atheists threads in one day when we started ignoring your threads?

But sorry to piss on your party, I dont open threads for you.

yeah, calling us three times in one thread shows otherwise but I hear you bro

How do you think i feel when i get 12 pages in my thread? Happy? undecided
I don't know but I'm sure you feel disappointment when there's little to no activities so you change titles and create new ones fast!

Lol. some people are funny.

I agree and some are really sad

Lol. Are you begging me to stop opening threads that will quake your naturalistic presuppositions.

first is "you don't open it for me" and you're also quaking my naturalistic presuppositions

You people should be glad i dont have the time to deal with your stupidities.

How I wish activities would pay my bills so i would know how to address you.

obviously it gives you something "extra"

yhu a kid? Why think like this undecided
Was I even on a high before?
Who rated me? You undecided
interesting cuz everything I said is backed up by evidence, neutrals can pick it apart and tell me which of them is wrong

Do I torment you this much undecided

who's tormenting who? am I the one that opened 3 atheists threads in one day? 100 atheists threads? hmmmm

So indirectly I shoukd not reply you shey undecided
ode.

no be personal attack o, my oga, na simple observations
wey unbiased people fit see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Let's examine it again:

You haven't seen confusion cheesy
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Let's examine it again:

maybe you didnt look up the meaning of false...

false - /fɔːls,fɒls/ adjective 1. not according with truth or fact; incorrect
2. made to imitate something in order to deceive
3. illusory; not actually so.

4. disloyal; unfaithful.

Main Entry: false Part of Speech: adjective Definition: wrong, made up Synonyms: apocryphal, beguiling, bogus, casuistic, concocted, contrary to fact, cooked-up,
counterfactual, deceitful, deceiving, delusive,
dishonest, distorted, erroneous, ersatz*, fake,
fallacious, fanciful, faulty, fictitious, fishy,
fraudulent, illusive, imaginary, improper,
inaccurate, incorrect, inexact, invalid, lying, mendacious, misleading, misrepresentative,
mistaken, off the mark, phony, sham, sophistical,
specious, spurious, trumped up, unfounded,
unreal, unsound, untrue, untruthful
i hope you can see the synonyms since you love synonyms and co
www.thesaurus.com/browse/false

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by 4kings: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
You haven't seen confusion cheesy
You must confess that what he posted does not make any sense
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

maybe you didnt look up the meaning of false...

SMH.

You said Jehovah is false. What do you mean by "false"? If you say:

1. Not according with truth or fact; incorrect: which GOD is in accordance with truth or fact? (you said none, anyway.)

2. Made to imitate something in order to deceive: which GOD does Jehovah imitate?

3. Illusory; not actually so: which GOD is actually so and not illusory?

4. disloyal; unfaithful: which GOD is loyal and faithful?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2016
I don tire shaa. I no know whether im brain no fit carry the logic sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:52am On Oct 16, 2016
4kings:

You must confess that what he posted does not make any sense
bros..the issue was to connect my fake wit a possibility for none...
He said-- when ever the word fake is used...there must be an original...ive shown that its possible to have a fake and no supposed original..

what he wants is for me to bring a God..
Iow when An atheist says--no God..the atheistical position is impossible..thats what he wants from me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

SMH.

You said Jehovah is false. What do you mean by "false"? If you say:

3. Illusory; not actually so: which GOD is actually so and not illusory?
ill make it easier..
Winner01:i read a news online that two boys named A and B in nigeria(with a specific location(house no etc) were shot today
doctorAlien:no the news i read online was that four boys A B C D in nigeria(same location as above) were shot today
jantammanta:no..it was three girls that were shot A B C in nigeria(same location)
Raphiemontella:all those news are fake news..no body was shot in nigeria(same location stated) today

i rest my case!
Edited
illusory - /ɪˈl(j)uːs(ə)ri/ adjective 1. based on illusion; not real.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by winner01(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

a point you became so desperate to "make" when atheists started ignoring your threads by opening 2 of them then quickly googling and pasting an article about older atheists criticising newer ones?
Haha grin

I quickly googled to open a thread undecided

okay grin

hopefulLandlord:

its obvious and evidence points to you not needing our discussions, evidence like first copying only theists, then copying both atheists and theists, then copying atheists 3 times in one thread grin
I copied atheists because i wanted them to see this thread and be dumbfounded. I ddnt really need yheir arguments cos there was no argument to start with.
So far, all atheists have been dumbfounded, those who have attempted to address the thread have failed woefully, the rest have deliberately kept quiet.
Empty barrels like you have decided to change the argument and see how you can sustain your disbelief without necessarily addressing the thread.

hopefulLandlord:

lol, its obvious you gain some satisfaction evidenced by your show of desperation that has accompanied your threads in the last few weeks, evidence is there for any neutral to see but I'll be surprised if you admitted it though

You dont need to appeal to neutrals, it shows you are a loser.
And you are.

What desperation? that i spend time on a religion section? or that I address atheists who spread stupitity on a religion section.
Do you want me to stop? Just say it grin

If you knew the meaning of desperation, you wouldnt spend your life on a religion section.

hopefulLandlord:

isn't it obvious? 3 atheists threads in one day when we started ignoring your threads?

Haha
I can open 5 threads in a day.
And please i ddnt notice the trend. What is the ratio of atheist to theist comment on my thread undecided

hopefulLandlord:

yeah, calling us three times in one thread shows otherwise but I hear you bro

If shadeyinka say something great once more, ill call you again. undecided

hopefulLandlord:

I don't know but I'm sure you feel disappointment when there's little to no activities so you change titles and create new ones fast!

You are sure undecided

This is more complicated than i thought. undecided

hopefulLandlord:

I agree and some are really sad
I think if i went to the sports section to tell them daily how much i hate sports, ill qualify as sad.

Thats what you do here. I'm a religious man on a religion section.

You spend more time here mocking people, do you know what sad is undecided

hopefulLandlord:

first is "you don't open it for me" and you're also quaking my naturalistic presuppositions
I dont open it for you, when i want it to quake your naturalistic presuppositions, i cal you to SEE and ponder on it.

hopefulLandlord:

obviously it gives you something "extra"

wow.
How i wish it did, especially in terms of cash grin

hopefulLandlord:

interesting cuz everything I said is backed up by evidence, neutrals can pick it apart and tell me which of them is wrong
Appealing to neutrals once more, its like begging the referee to give you a win.
Why not just come out clean.

hopefulLandlord:

who's tormenting who? am I the one that opened 3 atheists threads in one day? 100 atheists threads? hmmmm

But i dont spend half the time you spend here.
If you wouldnt allow me to share my beliefs peacefully on a section created for that purpose, shouldnt i atleast address your misconceptions undecided

Its funny how you have changed the argument just so you can have something to say.
A man rose from the dead and was documented by an atheist, im sure you've been blind to that.

hopefulLandlord:

no be personal attack o, my oga, na simple observations
Do you know what it means to talk to a wall?

In addition, i can see 3 same people viewing the same thread but with different monikers, talk about lonely. grin
Hopefullandlord1, hopefullandlord2 and coldhardtruth
3 likes too. grin
Yawns*
Well, thats none of my buisness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

ill make it easier..
Winner01:i read a news online that two boys named A and B in nigeria(with a specific location(house no etc) were shot today
doctorAlien:no the news i read online was that four boys A B C D in nigeria(same location as above) were shot today
jantammanta:no..it was three girls that were shot A B C in nigeria(same location)
Raphiemontella:all those news are fake news..no body was shot in nigeria(same location stated) today

i rest my case!
Edited

Fake news: people were shot

True news: nobody was shot.

Bro, you're trying to go against reason. If there is a fake, there must, of necessity be a true.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

ill make it easier..

i rest my case!
Edited

nice one

so, what our great doctor is saying if I get it right is that.....

since Raphie in that analogy of yours said the news is fake, it automatically means that there's a "real" shooting killing boys and girls

hmmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

nice one

so, what our great doctor is saying if I get it right is that.....

since Raphie in that analogy of yours said the news is fake, it automatically means that there's a "real" shooting killing boys and girls

hmmmmm
DoctorAlien:

If there is a fake, there must, of necessity be a true.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Raphie couldn't have called the news false if he had no true one.
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Bro, you're trying to go against reason. If there is a fake, there must, of necessity be a true.
one more time bruh..

Main Entry: false Part of Speech: adjective

Definition
: wrong,made up
this is your answer..ive already connected fake and false.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 1:08am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Raphie couldn't have called the news false if he had no true one.

seriously?

so the "true" one is "no news"
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

seriously?
so the "true" one is "no news"
The true news is "no shooting."
Think!
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:

In addition, i can see 3 same people viewing the same thread but with different monikers, talk about lonely. grin
Hopefullandlord1, hopefullandlord2 and coldhardtruth
3 likes too. grin
Yawns*
Well, thats none of my buisness

let me address this first, I'm NOT coldhardtruth but whatever

as for the other account, I got a mail notification from it and opened it which popped up on this thread because I logged off and used the same browser, still shows when I checked the thread again which I've logged off now

I'll address the rest of your rigmarole below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
one more time bruh..
this is your answer..ive already connected fake and false.
The dictionary defines "make up" in relation to false as:
"Invent a story, lie or plan."
Jehovah is not a story, neither is he a plan: He is a person.
How can a person be made up?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 1:18am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The true news is "no shooting."

Think!
[quote author=DoctorAlien post=50236458]

read what i said sire...

the true God is No God?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by raphieMontella: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The dictionary defines "make up" in relation to false as:

"Invent a story, lie or plan."
Good...so you see that there is a possibility for ---no plans before etc
so i'm done!

Jehovah is not a story, neither is he a plan: He is a person.

How can a person be made up?
lol i thought he was a spirit?
Well..this is an argument on religiousity...not on the logic of fake and none being compactible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2016
I had to bring this here.
raphieMontella:
do you want me to believe in your fake God with you?
Re: Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

Good...so you see that there is a possibility for ---no plans before etc
so i'm done!

lol i thought he was a spirit?
Well..this is an argument on religiousity...not on the logic of fake and none being compactible.

Educate yourself. GOD is a Person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Toxic 'Apostle' / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.