Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Humans Pls Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Humans Pls Answer (564 Views)

We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Doctors And Scientists, Pls Answer This / Guys Pls Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
K
Re: Humans Pls Answer by makelove2m(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
presher:
do humans have sense and emotions or are they pretending to have emotions,am told suffering and pains produce best out of humans they are all part of the grand design of the universe and adventure,how do u feel?do u feel incontrol of urself,note i cannot ask this in public for a reason

THIS IS ANOTHER APE COMING FROM KENYA......................................, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN, FREE DATA IS ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEM IN N/L

1 Like

Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
makelove2m:

THIS IS ANOTHER APE COMING FROM KENYA......................................, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN, FREE DATA IS ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEM IN N/L
am not human ,
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
G
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
s
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
everytning they know is false,after experiencing wickedness and stupidity of humans i will still help them if they are sensible
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
how did bacteria and earthworm and mosquitoes and housefly survive noah flood i hate their fable books
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
some even beleve that there are no designer
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
there is nothing like justice,maybe i lost the bet,why pity the grass for being a grass instead of being a human,do they pity the cow they eat,
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
i now understand,it sucks to be a human, they dont need my help,ugly creatures hoping to go to heaven with their shapeless head and anus in the kingdom of god,will im becile go to heaven .there is no afterlife .it is only humans that watch movie in a movie lol
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
lol no answer,hehe when u are all waiting for god to show up without knowing if u are really incontrol of urself,the day god blessed the universe is the day they sealed ur faith,u are created to entertain a great king,i would have helped .the competition and pain and suffering is what takes the king mind off splendour and riches
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Ranchhoddas: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
I would have answered but I am not human.
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I would have answered but I am not human.
lol u thought it is joke? If u see how people are manipulated u will cry,am told it is a film.if u answer me sincerly i will help.everything u see here both sickness and pain and death is just to please one man.as human i feel pain and sorrow
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
maybe being human is affecting my judgement ,people only feel for their kind,my human mother asked me to help.they are kind to me ,my human family ,but they see me as their son ,am told nobody will care if u are in bad situation except ur real family there are things i dnt understand,that i will ask the creator
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
i conclude by saying that they are not sensible,who taught adam and eve the language they speak is it god or is it an inbuilt language,they started speaking immediately after being created.
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
in the begning every nation had gods,oduduwa landed in ileife,the igbos had bini ukpabi,the greek had zeus but the hebrew god was destined for greatness
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
these gods had powers,dat does not mean they are real,there are powers on earth for a reason the fables hapened but they are still fables
Re: Humans Pls Answer by makelove2m(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
presher:
am not human ,although am flesh and blood now,i want to help,the person u all call god actually is a person that any thing he touches becomes gold,i will help u guys when am gone am not asking u to believe i just want to know if u guyys are sensible

SEE HELPER HERE..............ALL THIS PEOPLE WEY THEY USE SOAP WASH THEIR BRAIN................
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:

SEE HELPER HERE..............ALL THIS PEOPLE WEY THEY USE SOAP WASH THEIR BRAIN................
without proper information and power i wan help lol
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
i
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
imaginary friends lol
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
i
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
i
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
I think this guy hears too many voices in his head
lol
Oga sir
Please what planet are you from sir
Re: Humans Pls Answer by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
makelove2m:

guy am back and guess what I spoke to a spirit who told me a lot although during this period I was diagnosed of psychosis but I know am well people need to hear the truth I will create a thread soon

(1) (Reply)

The Opposite Of Heaven Is Not Hellfire. / Tales Of A Pastor's Wife: An Unsung Hero (part 3) / Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.