Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) (29838 Views)

Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by DesChyko: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now shouldn't the DSS or SSS be debriefing this girls just to get any information as regard where they were held captive, so they can at least give them a lead to where the other girls are being held?

Gosh! All the media brouhaha shows they only care about publicity, nothing more nothing less.

What would the girls tell them that they didn't know?

I noticed while discussing this issue with a military friend who was once at the battle front, he would be silent and smile, and just say 'forget'. He doesn't go beyond that in those discussions.

He isn't from the SE/SS.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
MrD2:

So they should not be happy after regaining freedom? Mchew!!!!!
And what business do u have with their parents!!!!!!!!!
this is a stage act. don't be so gullible

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by adeadeyera(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now shouldn't the DSS or SSS be debriefing this girls just to get any information as regard where they were held captive, so they can at least give them a lead to where the other girls are being held?

Gosh! All the media brouhaha shows they only care about publicity, nothing more nothing less.

Yeah right. Debriefing. Like they do in Hollywood, right?
Wake up dude. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SalomonKane: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
DesChyko:

What would the girls tell them that they didn't know?

I noticed while discussing this issue with a military friend who was once at the battle front, he would be silent and smile, and just say 'forget'. He doesn't go beyond that in those discussions.

He isn't from the SE/SS.
Perhaps he's not privy to any info? Saying "forget" might be his way of letting you know he shouldn't be discussing military stuff with a civilian.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2016
MrD2:

Who told u d girls are not being interviewed. Or u expect the security agencies to come to d media and tell u details of their findings. Hmmmmmm, Na waoh!!!!!!!!!

lolz u are funny bro, dont forget same dss/efcc are quick to come to the media to announce to the public wen monies are recovered. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2016
I no see Lai for the pictures o.
Anyway, I'm still CONFUSED about the whole Chibok girls saga written, produced and directed by God knows who. Many things don't seem to add up right from day 1. I have the right to be skeptical.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SalomonKane: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2016
adeadeyera:

Yeah right. Debriefing. Like they do in Hollywood, right?
Wake up dude. This is Nigeria.
Ain't ma fault if you don't know the meaning of the word bro. Ain't ma fault.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by hawlarhetan(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
When some of them should have been in medical school by now.

Waiting for next batch of chibok girls
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by seguno2: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

Maybe they already debriefed in Senator Ali Ndume's house where they were hugging him anyhow?
The same Ndume who was charged for sponsoring Boko haram terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by adeadeyera(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ain't ma fault if you don't know the meaning of the word bro. Ain't ma fault.

Clearly not your fault. My bad
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by altitudee: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

From my own point of view, debriefing should come later because this girls were not just held for a day or week, we re talking two years plus in an environment filled with terrorist doing all sought of killing and raping... They all need what i call psychological and emotional (conscience) healing as fast as possible. They need to be disoriented and reoriented for the peace of this girls and the peace of the nation...

We are happy they are back but, don't see them as the same innocent girl we lost two years ago, a whole lot has happened...a whole lot as transpired...As much as easy for a girl or boy to be initiated few months after his/her admission into tertiary institution so also so these our lovely girls has passed through a lot to survive... Let the Orientation of these girl start immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by DesChyko: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Perhaps he's not privy to any info? Saying "forget" might be his way of letting you know he shouldn't be discussing military stuff with a civilian.

You have a point. But trust me when I tell you that is not the case. Can't go into details.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

Not until they have been taken care of. It's only human, they are kids, haba!
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by modsfucker: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

If a bloody civilian like you can reason that then I believe the triple s had since finished that job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
abumeinben:
One thing still bits me... I dont believe this Chibok Gehs story. (Lai Mohammed has been mentioned).

Jokes apart, lets seee this analysis.

21 gehs were negotiated/swapped (government negotiating with terrorists) and then buhari said they're in negotiation process of releasing some 197 more gehs. So makes 218 gehs abi?

My question: are we now saying that GEJ did not free any of these gehs?

Please see the dates in the pictures....on the urls

Don't mind them,nobody will talk now

Meanwhile clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested, am in Lagos .
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by modsfucker: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Hmmm even in Northern major cities they don't speak English grin

In a town like Kano just 3% northerners can speak pidgin English

Liar, we don't speak that shiit called pidgin in Kano.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2016
modsfucker:

Liar, we don't speak that shiit called pidgin in Kano.

What do you think is Pidgin Language...So a MeRuwa or Mesuya speaks pure English? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by hannyjay(f): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

my brother dey ar still troumatise pls let us treat dem first b4 we can ask dem question. Be patient u will av enough time to wail pls

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by modsfucker: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

What do you think is Pidgin Language...So a MeRuwa or Mesuya speaks pure English? grin

A Hausa man will never speak english in his home town. What for? If you are a visitor in Kano and you don't understand Hausa, you either learn the language or risk being cut off from communication
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
altitudee:

From my own point of view, debriefing should come later because this girls were not just held for a day or week, we re talking two years plus in an environment filled with terrorist doing all sought of killing and raping... They all need what i call psychological and emotional (conscience) healing as fast as possible. They need to be disoriented and reoriented for the peace of this girls and the peace of the nation...

We are happy they are back but, don't see them as the same innocent girl we lost two years ago, a whole lot has happened...a whole lot as transpired...As much as easy for a girl or boy to be initiated few months after his/her admission into tertiary institution so also so these our lovely girls has passed through a lot to survive... Let the Orientation of these girl start immediately
A hospital should have been the first place the girls were taken to. But instead, it was the media first...
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Odimson69: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Another #5 billions to treat the girls
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

Not at this point.Rehabilitation and integration has a process.What they need most now is good healthcare,good food and shower of love to enable them have a warm feel of the new society where they are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Akolawole(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
cornel994:
it would only happen if d chibok girls saga wer true in d first place, but since [b]we wer scammed, [/b]it's improper

Only a particular tribe in Nigeria knew this as scam cry
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Akolawole(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
A hospital should have been the first place the girls were taken to. But instead, it was the media first...

They have been taken to hospital already. In fact they took them straight to milliatary hospital. The healing process will take a while but God will help them for SURE.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Not at this point.Rehabilitation and integration has a process.What they need most now is good healthcare,good food and shower of love to enable them have a warm feel of the new society where they are now.
I agree. But surely you'd agree they don't need all this media frenzy, right?.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Akolawole:

They have been taken to hospital already. In fact they took them straight to milliatary hospital. The healing process will take a while but God will help them for SURE.
Okay.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by pochoo: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
cornel994:
it would only happen if d chibok girls saga wer true in d first place, but since we wer scammed, it's improper

Scammed by who..

PDP or APC
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Larrylarex(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
May the good Lord hasten the release of the others held in the bondage of those monsters. Only God knows what they've done to those girls.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by Josh8862: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:

I tire oooo if it's America they'll know hw to use those girls to get information but Nigeria? zero
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by oluxy(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
FG can gather much info from this girls. As far as am concern, this are primary information available about the BH activities for the past 9days.
This ladies would know all the tentacles the BH have and their location n activies at least if not full but little.

Piece by piece from each girl if put together can form a perminant solution to BH menace except if FG want it to continue.
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by bareal(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Are these Chibok Girls or Chibok mummies?
Re: Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) by phidipe(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
If Jonathan's phone call congratulating Buhari can be leaked, anything can be leaked.
Because that one has no security implication and beside then it douse the tension of those that think Jonathan will not concede victory to Buhari, But on this case if the information i snot handle with cares the insurgent can manipulate it, that is why it must be made classifeid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.