Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fight With Brother's Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fight With Brother's Wife. (3269 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight With Brother's Wife. by sasural: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
karbridals:
Sorry but i wouldnt believe what u just said,u spoke to your mum,dad,aunty and the said u shouldnt apologize?why did u have to speak to them when it happened in ur family house and everyone was present..they truth is that u spoke to someone older than u and its only right u apologize to her so why would ur people say u shouldnt..she is not here to say what really happened between u two..sorry if im being mean but thats just what i feel about thiswquote author=sasural post=50250533]

There seems to be some confusion. I live with my Parents. They come to my parents house. I do not live with them, I never have. The fight happened in my Parents house. I do not depend on them for anything. They do not give me money or pay my fees. I was leaving my PARENTS house to go to their house and help him with his work when I didn't have classes.

Ok, so when you and your family are at home. You all are in the same room? None of you go to work? Do phones not exist. This seems to be a waste of time.
Re: Fight With Brother's Wife. by sasural: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm done. Ive already decided how I'm going to handle this. No need to carry on.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Fight With Brother's Wife. by mrssho: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sorry o but judging by the way you are responding to people here, it seems you have an attitude problem and I'm sure your brothers wife can sense it too which is why she treats you that way

4 Likes

Re: Fight With Brother's Wife. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
The op is a trouble maker.. And she has met her match.. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight With Brother's Wife. by eyinjuege: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP, if your brother and his family are such a pain in your life, pls press the ignore button.
Let them be.
Stop going to his house to help him with anything unless he particularly calls you to please come over to help him, otherwise stay on your lane. If he needs your help, let him ask you politely otherwise tell him you're busy.
Everybody deserves respect whether old or young, until they prove otherwise.
Use the time you spend helping him to help yourself. Your life will be better for it. Go for a vocational training or something, and keep yourself busy
Its not a fight or quarrel, but there are times when absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Let this last episode slide, and don't put yourself in any situation that'll call for argument btw you and your SIL. Be civil to each other, and treat each other decently like human beings.
Your bro likes his wife like that, so respect his decision, you don't necessarily have to like his wife, but accord her respect. Who knows, she may just grow on you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Freaking Prideful?!?! / Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home / When A Mother Says She Is Going To Bed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.