Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! (6528 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2009
its honestly just weird for the guys to keep giving this guy soo many compliments and buttering his muffin.
like even if the girls are so called "playa hatin" or whatever, why still must the guys continue to butter his muffin?
its like you guys are slobbing over him more than the girls are.
its just plain weird.

its okay to say he is handsome/fine or whatever but dont try to debate with girls who think otherwise.

the guy is okay, sha.

and @ lexi
its okay for girls to compliment each other or say someone is pretty but when guys are here and for pages and pages saying how good someone looks and that everyone should conform to your opinion, thats just STRAIGHT UP GAY!! dude, get off of his nuts. lolol
there is enough to compliment someone but to an extent.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by eyonigger(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2009
FL dear, just tell me who dey se ibe, and I'll back off, I just figured out that I have the hots for you.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chic2pimp(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2009
Kunbee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked i must be excluded ooo angry cool
Yes Dear. You are definitely excluded sweetie kiss kiss kiss grin cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
@poster just talk say you wan show your wowo face for nairaland
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by chiogo(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
LOL na wa. Orishirishi on nairaland!!!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and @ lexi
its okay for girls to compliment each other or say someone is pretty but when guys are here and for pages and pages saying how good someone looks and that everyone should conform to your opinion, thats just STRAIGHT UP GAY!! dude, get off of his nuts. lolol
there is enough to compliment someone but to an extent.

Nope, its not straight up OKAY oh!

Everything may be okay, but it doesn't mean nothing is wrong!

If girls are allowed to compliment each other, there is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy saying another guy looks good. . . It doesn't have anything to do with being gay or not, just like it doesn't make a girl a lesbian for doing same!

Nobody is on anybody's nuts, dude has posted his pic and wants some attention, give it or walk! BTW, Amaka, i've seen many girls say u look good, does that make them lesbians? or were u not looking for attention when u posted your pic in the profile?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
Yes, everything about looks and Amaka jumps into the front seat to make comments.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hey sexi, havnt seen you for a minute grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
I've not been around here for a while but seems like I'm back now. You didn't wish me a happy birthday but it's OK cool How's your weekend?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2009
Awwwwh Im sorry Happy Birthday kiss kissWhow did you really check for all those who signed in shocked Anyhow, hope you had a great time. smiley My weekend has been ok thus far smiley How about you?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by TheSeeker(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
My weekend's been OK! Everything is good on this end.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Nope, its not straight up OKAY oh!

Everything may be okay, but it doesn't mean nothing is wrong!

If girls are allowed to compliment each other, there is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy saying another guy looks good. . . It doesn't have anything to do with being gay or not, just like it doesn't make a girl a lesbian for doing same!

Nobody is on anybody's nuts, dude has posted his pic and wants some attention, give it or walk! BTW, Amaka, i've seen many girls say u look good, does that make them lesbians? or were u not looking for attention when u posted your pic in the profile?? tongue tongue tongue
like i said there is a difference between giving someone a compliment and being on their nuts.
you here trying to have a debate with people over another person.
na wa oooo!! it seems a little gay to me.
but whatever.

and no im not fishing for compliments i just post it so people can know what i look like.
you dont have to say anything.

and no it doesnt make them lebians because they arent slobbing on knobs over it like some people here.  lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
@TheAmaka

Na wa o!! U dey really carry this thing for your head o!! Drop it already!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
steeze:

@TheAmaka

Na wa o!! U dey really carry this thing for your head o!! Drop it already!!! lipsrsealed
it has long been dropped.
i was only replying to lexi.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by eleshin(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
the guy is ok,only that he is looking for recognition nd that is a good trait of adolescence.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
*here we go again*
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by todan(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
u guys don't really know why he received so much compliment from guys, instead of ladies. Very simple, by their fruit u shall know them. it's very ovious that he looks gayish.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
todan:

u guys don't really know why he received so much compliment from guys, instead of ladies. Very simple, by their fruit u shall know them. it's very ovious that he looks gayish.
LMFAO!!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Kunbee: 2:22am On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yes Dear. You are definitely excluded sweetie kiss kiss kiss grin cool

This is why mommy loves you kiss kiss
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by crosstheshowboy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
I call a spade a spade, folks. The boy fine, ya'll hyped his thread so much shit's like a motherf@@king bestseller.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by iykedare(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]
todan:

GEEZZZ.I DONT GET IT.WHEN DID COMPLIMENTING A FELLOW GUY BECOME SOMETHING GAYISH.THE FACT DAT THE LADIES HERE DO NOT ADMIRE HIM OPENLY DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY DONT LIKE HIM O( U KNOW OUR NAIJA LADIES NOW,THEY GO LIKE U AND STILL DEY PRETEND).U DEY BEEF THE GUY COS U NO FINE.TO ME O,THE GUY IS COOL AND CONFIDENT.CHIKENA.

@POSTER,SEND UR EMAIL AD TO MOST OF THE BABES CRITIZING U AND SEE IF THEY WONT TOAST U.
[/size]
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
GEEZZZ.I DONT GET IT.WHEN DID COMPLIMENTING A FELLOW GUY BECOME SOMETHING GAYISH.THE FACT DAT THE LADIES HERE DO NOT ADMIRE HIM OPENLY DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY DONT LIKE HIM O( U KNOW OUR NAIJA LADIES NOW,THEY GO LIKE U AND STILL DEY PRETEND).U DEY BEEF THE GUY COS U NO FINE.TO ME O,THE GUY IS COOL AND CONFIDENT.CHIKENA.

@POSTER,SEND your EMAIL AD TO MOST OF THE BABES CRITIZING U AND SEE IF THEY WONT TOAST U.
[/size]
the guy aint all that, cant you just get it?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
i actually think the girls here are being 100% honest
cause when someone is fine, we will say that person is fine.

like this guy. grin

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Kunbee: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2009
^^cute cool
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2009
Kunbee:

^^cute cool
yes
but he is FINE!! to me.
lol

some guys think if you arent complimenting them then you must be hiding it or frontin about it.
thats where most of them are wrong.
i have no problem and i dont think any of you females have any problem when saying someone is fine!
whats the crime?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by iykedare(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2009
kunbee,u ugly o but u dey yab fine guy.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2009
i actually think the girls here are being 100% honest
cause when someone is fine, we will say that person is fine.

like this guy.

@TheAmaka If you can be honest with yourself, you'll admit that you are only saying that the guy is fine BECAUSE he himself isn't around.

If he were on this forum you'd deny like your life depended on it and say how you meet better looking guys on a daily basis and blah blah blah.

If a guy sees a good looking girl he doesn't hesitate to compliment, but most girls will rather die than compliment a guy.

That's not to say i think u find the picture attractive. You probably don't see anything in it. But even you will agree that most girls are very VERY pretentious.

Abi na lie?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by iykedare(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]guy,let it go

have an advice for u.in nl,no one is ur permanent friend or foe.
[/size]
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
steeze:

@TheAmaka If you can be honest with yourself, you'll admit that you are only saying that the guy is fine BECAUSE he himself isn't around.

If he were on this forum you'd deny like your life depended on it and say how you meet better looking guys on a daily basis and blah blah blah.

If a guy sees a good looking girl he doesn't hesitate to compliment, but most girls will rather die than compliment a guy.

That's not to say i think u find the picture attractive. You probably don't see anything in it. But even you will agree that most girls are very VERY pretentious.

Abi na lie?
well i guess im not most girls.
ive complimented many guys on this forum, so i dont see your point.
it doesnt apply to me then.
i have NO problem saying if a guy is fine or not.
this is the internet, like im going to die or something. lolol
if a find a guy attractive, ill say it, thats me.
i wish that guy was on this forum!!   cool cool cool

some guys wont stop until they get their compliment.
same problem i had with ebila. he was SOOO convinced that i was denying that he looked good.
the guy is barely okay to me, yet he wanted to keep saying "i know i look good, you are denying it, blah blah blah"
the guy never gave it a rest.
im sorry if i crushed his Ego.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2009

the guy is not bad looking at all.
you are 5'8''? me too!! lol

and

the guy is okay, sha

and
the guy aint all that, cant you just get it?

You have contradicted yourself so many times on this particular thread.

some guys wont stop until they get their compliment.

What do your compliments add to me? Food to my soul? Money in my pocket? Food in my stomach? Nada!! It means zilch to me.

same problem i had with ebila. he was SOOO convinced that i was denying that he looked good.
the guy is barely okay to me, yet he wanted to keep saying "i know i look good, you are denying it, blah blah blah"
the guy never gave it a rest.
im sorry if i crushed his Ego.

You never saw me bragging that i'm ADONIS, did you? And what has this ebila guy got to do with anything?

This reminds me of something Theseeker said about you,
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by follypimpi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
Now peeps will start moaning they dont go for appearance,this thread has clearly proved both sexes love good looks.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Kunbee: 4:12am On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

kunbee,u ugly o but u dey yab fine guy.

LWKMD u r such a cracker*rolls eyes* u wish undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. / This Mouth Watering Offer Is Only For The Vaseline Crew 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.