Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Know If You Are Already A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If You Are Already A Man (541 Views)

Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Already A Man by RealPhoenix(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2016
My Son, If you can be trustworthy in the face of corruption and betrayal, If you can keep your head when others are losing theirs, If you can refrain from paying evil with evil, If you return the correct treasure when there's no witness, If you can do good for no reason, If you can stand when all facts proves that it pays to fall, If the actions of others no longer determines your reaction, When you have Faith and understand those who don't, When you preach peace in war without losing your defense, When you didn't spill the milk even though you can, Then you are a Man, my Son. ~Ọlá "Phoenix" Olúṣọlá

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Help Your Teen Resist Negative Peer Pressure / Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England / This Is The Bread I Give Out Most Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.