Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples (662 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / WEIRD: Man Sends His Ex-girlfriend The Same Text Every Day For Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by bumi10(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2016
American have problems i must tell you. An American man, identified as Tony Ledbetter has been arrested for assaulting and cutting off his pregnant ex-girlfriend nipples after they got in an argument.

According to police reports, the 49 old visited the victim at her house on Tuesday, to address their relationship, but turned into a violent scene when the suspect allegedly punched the victim in the face, slammed her head onto the ground multiple times, and pinned her down by the throat, forcing a blanket into her mouth, before cutting off her nipples with scissors.

The woman, whose identity wasn’t revealed was said to have managed to escape being killed by his ex, who later called the Police to report the situation. However, Tony Ledbetter has been charged with 8 counts Domestic Aggravated Assault.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/weird-man-arrested-for-cutting-off-his.html

Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by HQuadreal: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Eyaaaaah.
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2016
*holding my booobs* shocked shocked

#ouch cry
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Eyaaaaah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:

#ouch cry
how big is ur boobs lemme help u to hold it nah grin
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
how big is ur boobs lemme help u to hold it nah grin

Not too big I can manage tongue
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Brymo: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
The evil dat men do even gat d devil amazed
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:

Not too big I can manage tongue
. Eyah, i just dnt want u to stress ur self.... U look adorable grin
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
. Eyah, i just dnt want u to stress ur self.... U look adorable grin

That's so gentleman like of you... thanks grin
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by tonaydo(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2016
some people wicked pass devil

especially nigeria wives that maltreat housemaids
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:

That's so gentleman like of you... thanks grin
u are welkum anytym ma'am grin
Re: Weird: Man Arrested For Cutting Off His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend Nipples by LilSmith55(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:

#ouch cry

Make we join hand holdd am togeda na

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Multiple Marriage (picture) / A Lady Kissed Her Ex-husband Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.