Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (97818 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Cossy's own doesn't look so large and irritating next to Roman's undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by grimandevil: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Cossy still bigget
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ifeomaekol(f): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Chinekenna!

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Oildichotomy(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
[size=20pt] Booobs for sale [/size]
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Rich4god(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by eph12(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Which of them is cosy?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??

They belong in the kitchen

I concur grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by topsyking: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2016
ibo girlz .. full of shit

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by LockDown69(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Oh Lord have mercy! See as the Kegs come be like Ukwu! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by crackhouse(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Daughters of jezebel, endtime girls.

Modified**

I think say Na front page I go enter, see as I land for here. These nairalanders una no dey go church?

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Maghan37: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
IT seems their business is in the other room alone.

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Ewwww! Pile of flesh! These people need to lose a lot of weight, i bet their ass and body is gonna smell really horrible embarassed i could even smell it from here cool

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by mencade5(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

and the pther room.....hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by morbeta(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
I wander how the old parent of cossy will be feeling anything their are told that their daughter made handline. Cos it nothing more or less than exposing her contiguous breast.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Obelensi: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Chinekenna!

i understand, your "tangerines are no match for their water melon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

And the other room
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Jayus1: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Clash of the boobs. This is dangerful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Pain(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
All I see are two UGLY Ex Service Girls
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
This is bad, my attention did not even shake looking at the two boobs. I dont even feel like grabbing them by the @#%#^ come to think of it.
I still prefer Tiwa Savage to these two.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Milky milk!!! This two combined, i will just die there!!! Leave me lemme die!!!!
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by freezyprinzy(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by afeezzezo: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Their face no fine kobo..but their chest...CHAI !!!!!

Cossy Ojiakor Fine na, romangoddess no fine rara

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by freezyprinzy(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

and the other room
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by SalomonKane: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
Cossy's own doesn't look so large and irritating next to Roman's undecided
Ah! Please don't tell me your boobs are tiny? grin

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by prettyjo(f): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
no comment
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ezechueze(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Blez33(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Big boobs big wahala, ,

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by flokii: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
Cossy own dey lean work for that lady side cheesy

I tell you.. this one beat her hands down

new sensation in town, cossy can retire in peace now
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by royalfamily(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Don't worry keep exposing while u 're still single cos after Marriage all those grapes belongs to the kitchen n bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by dikeigbo2(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
This is when boobs ownership taken to a different level, .

Their life
Their boobs
Their joy
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ouzo1(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
Honestly, I find it difficult to believe some guys are actually drooling over these "Fat Things"
I really don't understand some guys undecided
What's attractive about "Oversized Boobs" ??

U must not understand everything....u ain't supreme

6 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by MrHandsome2013: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Obala jesu!
Who are these people?
Where are they from?
Are their Boobs the the latest invention or discovery..
I need microscope to examin those boobs if they are really infected with boobscopaticolosis (water in the boobs).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.