Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (97829 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Martinola(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
kiree? oyan yi o wa poju?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
All i see is backpain in the future.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by sfinkzslot(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
celebrityvoic:
Cossy Orjiakor, with Romangoddess show off their big boobs to celebrate cossy ojiakor birthday on Instagram
Trending Lagos Girl with her Hug Boobs
Romangoddes is one of the hottest girl on IG This time without no doubting and she has been sharing her hug boobs photos on Instagram since they emerged.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems shares this beautiful pic today, 16th of October, 2016 as she showcased provocative photos from her birthday that left her boobs on display.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/hottest-ladyromangoddess-with-cossy.html
what's hug books now? what am I missing? is there a new slang in town ni?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nnamdikalu: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
*Singing in Chika Okpala's voice* ibi di aro,ibu di aro ,ibuwo onwe gi ibu di aro,ibu di aro ka ibu.ibu boobs bu ibu di aro.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by PrettySpicey(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't think many people are looking at their faces
Jarizod:
Their face no fine kobo..but their chest...CHAI !!!!!
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by jayzblack(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
I see nothing wrong in flaunting boobs dis days I think it's a talent for some people.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Ozumba1: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Believe you me the milk in those boobs shall never run dry
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Hades2016(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2016
The milk wa go da this boobs don reach to breast feed half of naija grin
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by doctorpromise(m): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2016
too big....not attractive....any size above nicki 's own is not for me
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Kidzzy(m): 1:56am On Oct 17, 2016
tonaydo:
why is their boobs dangerous?
e carry time bomb?
Na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by NaijaElba(m): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2016
An avenue to start association of big breasted ladies....I will continue to be watching!! I have nothing to say again.....
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
the fate that befell all sagged boobs will befall the lives of all bigoted mods on nairaland..imagine a mod banning for a year because I replied someone as bedn foolishthat mod will never see good in life if he or she doesnt ask for forgiveness..spits through the window!!! Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

They belong in the kitchen
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by obontami: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
safarigirl:
Cossy's own doesn't look so large and irritating next to Roman's undecided
true that
Cossy's boobs looks expired
I bet that smile is she smiling is not genuine
She'd be like damn this bittch wanna ruin and take over from me grin

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by imperialQueen(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
omg!..

who's cossy

who's romangoddess

#buh... these boobs aren't smiling though*
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by kechywillz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls someone give me lux soap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Annie939(f): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
the sexiest goddess men are enjoying shaa

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Annie939:
the sexiest goddess men are enjoying shaa
Her boobs are her money maker lol
I heard a rumor that she "charges" no less than N80k per client in her runs business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
flokii:

I tell you.. this one beat her hands down

new sensation in town, cossy can retire in peace now
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by nerorex01: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
This one weak me

Sometimes, ladies don't know that what they flaunt as huge boobs or ass will become load in the latter days.

Ada or abi na sikira be your name just ask your Mama grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by opebiboy: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
expired
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Allsingles: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Boobs show.
They would have tell us that they competing for the biggest breasts of the century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.