Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing (3424 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Expensive Beyonce Look, Got People Laughing / Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' / Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by myschoolmedia: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2016
That was how some laughed at The Wright Brothers in 1900 when they started building the first plane, even their father laughed and said ‘my sons, if God wanted us to fly, He’d have given us wings.’

Today, the rest is history. A Nigerian, Owopetu Abiola, shared pics of an helicopter built by a young man who resides somewhere in Oyo state. He posted the photos on his page with the caption: “This Helicopter is a handiwork of a very gentle man in a little village near Oyo town. The copter can move from place to place but can’t fly yet. Please like this picture to show some love to the creative mind.”
Sadly, from my observation online, many of those who saw the pictures laughed at the Nigeria who built it. They say he’s just wasting his time, some even use very harsh words on him.

http://naijauncut.com.ng/nigerian-man-builds-helicopter-people-laugh-at-him-photo/
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by tonaydo(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2016
what have most of the people insulting him built in their life except hate on people with dreams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by HQuadreal: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
tonaydo:
what have you built in your life except hate on people with dreams?
No mind the op jawe.
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
grin
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by falcon01: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2016
he's got a loooooong way to go
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by LieDetector(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin

He try
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by amuokuko: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahhahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahha

I follow laugh ooooo...
The plane be like the below character.

Well if u ask what I can produce or give, I am a guru in Crime logistics, a consultant at that.. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by myschoolmedia: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by igbsam(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
amuokuko:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahhahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahha

I follow laugh ooooo...
The plane be like the below character.

Well if u ask what I can produce or give, I am a guru in Crime logistics, a consultant at that.. tongue tongue

I remember this movie from the 80s & 90s....can you remind me the title please. I need to go download and watch am again. grin

That thing that flies
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by amuokuko: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
igbsam:

I remember this movie from the 80s & 90s....can you remind me the title please. I need to go download and watch am again. grin

That thing that flies

Sincerely I ve forgotten too but am sure someone will..
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by armadeo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
igbsam:

That thing that flies

The never ending story. It has up to 3 parts

1 Like

Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
wait o...

PDP helicopter

lol

but the guy tried...
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by adegeye38(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
He try
but the guy should havr spent his time anf money on first learning how an helicopter flies and the engine anf propeller design

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by HemmanuelRichy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Naijauncut keh?
Nawo oo
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by timmyblast(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
at least he made an effort which makes him good. What is the essence of building an helicopter that cant fly. just saying
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by OMAR12: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
that one of the presidential jet, that president buhari put up for sale. our national asset.

1 Like

Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by Malayy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
myschoolmedia:
That was how some laughed at The Wright Brothers in 1900 when they started building the first plane, even their father laughed and said ‘my sons, if God wanted us to fly, He’d have given us wings.’

Today, the rest is history. A Nigerian, Owopetu Abiola, shared pics of an helicopter built by a young man who resides somewhere in Oyo state. He posted the photos on his page with the caption: “This Helicopter is a handiwork of a very gentle man in a little village near Oyo town. The copter can move from place to place but can’t fly yet. Please like this picture to show some love to the creative mind.”
Sadly, from my observation online, many of those who saw the pictures laughed at the Nigeria who built it. They say he’s just wasting his time, some even use very harsh words on him.

http://naijauncut.com.ng/nigerian-man-builds-helicopter-people-laugh-at-him-photo/
fvck you.. this pic has been on nl for almost a year now . and you even had to share that devilish site as the source
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by yedidiah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
This your creativity will be better appreciated and encouraged in AFIT
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by chiefojiji(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
amuokuko:

Sincerely I ve forgotten too but am sure someone will..

royco,where are you!!!

I shall remember say na wetin d mumu boy dey always shout be dat wey royco go wake wherever e dey and fly go meet am
Re: See The Helicopter This Man Built That Got People Laughing by amuokuko: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahaha..

Ur retentive memory nah die!!! Abi e neva tey wey u watch am..

(1) (Reply)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) / Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion / Actress Bukola Adeeyo’s Baby Daddy Exposed As An Internet Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.