Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' (38140 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Nigerian King Of Luxury Julian Osula & Wife Celebrates 24th Marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by AlexReports(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2019
"I Had Nothing Whatsoever To Do With The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore" - Luxury Entrepreneur, Julian Osula Cries

Luxury Entrepreneur and CEO of Julian's Luxury, Mr. Julian Osula has cried out against what he termed "IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR" amongst Bloggers and Online Publishers in Nigeria who go to press without any iota of investigation whatsoever on stories with no single truth in them.

This is coming on the heels of stories going round on Social Media that he (Julian Osula) was the man involved with the incident of someone who had a helicopter come pick him or her up at the Ore area of the Lagos-Benin Expressway during a heavy traffic that engulfed the area yesterday.

According him when a blogger called him to be sure the story was true, he said, "There is no single truth in that story and I don't know why these people would do this".

"All I did was upload the video when I saw it like every other person did and being a Luxury Entrepreneur, I captioned my upload thus, "REAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE.....THE POWER OF MONEY.....PICKING UP A VIP WHO IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESSWAY". These purveyors of fake news concluded on their own that I must have been the one who either got picked up or sent the chopper to pick someone and without reaching out to me to ascertain the veracity of their assumption, went to press with such story". I mean, when you called me now, I picked and attended to you, meaning that I am reachable and I wonder why these your colleagues didn't atleast, try to reach me before publishing the kind of falsehood going round against my person.

I plead therefore, Mr. Osula continued, for the general public to disregard the fake stories going round the Social Media, that I, Julian Osula of Julian's Luxury had anything to do with the incident in question and would like to encourage Bloggers and Online Publishers to verify stories always before publishing them.

Some blogs had reported that a certain Nigerian Billionaire yesterday, had a helicopter come pick him up when he was stuck in traffic the Lagos-Benin Expressway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m2qI5Uams

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/revealed-i-had-nothing-whatsoever-to-do.html

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
It seems our "Anywhere Belle Face" reporter has made a last minute switch from "Ned Nwoko FC" to "Julian Helicopter United"

The prolific asslicker reporter has been in top form for Ned Nwoko FC licking the ass of the manager and the assistant manager (Regina Daniels)

He will undergo medicals at the Orsula Health Centre and pen a 3months deal for the newly promoted Helicopter side.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by LisaAnne(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
I knew it. it's his news we'll be seeing for the next few days

9 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Fake news everywhere in this country

4 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by qualityovenbake(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
"All I did was upload the video when I saw it like every other person did and being a Luxury Entrepreneur, I captioned my upload thus, "REAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE.....THE POWER OF MONEY.....PICKING UP A VIP WHO IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESSWAY". l plead therefore, Mr. Osula continued, for the general public to disregard the fake stories going round the Social Media, that I, Julian Osula of
Juliansluxury had anything to do with the incident in question and would like to encourage Bloggers and Online Publishers to verify stories always before publishing them.
Na today. Although i commend his brilliant idea, what a nice way to gain traffic to his website.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Trizzi: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2019
LIES grin grin he is the one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by LearnITsmash(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria is the land of crime and fake news undecided

2 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by itspzpics(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by 151487made(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Japa activation! Baba quickly change am make boys no come adultnap am.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by tyrin: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thank goodness!
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by seunlayi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
We are Nigerians ❤
-We call every toothpaste MACLEAN
We don't care�
-We call every noodle INDOMIE
We are like that�
-We call every insecticide FLEET
We can't help it�
-We call every detergent OMO
It's in our DNA �
-We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ”
We are like that�
-We steal your belongings and help you look for them
We are just like that�
-When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street
We are just like that�
-We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card
We don't have a problem�
-We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used
We don't care�
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going
We are cautious�
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are strange like that�
-We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning
We are just like that��

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Useless blogger from pit of hell...
Nairaland is gone forever..
I mean forever!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thank God Regina Daniel n her husband nor dy trend and nor dy front page gor NAIRALAND AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by mosho2good: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
_We can't even get angry at our girlfriends anymore because there are those guys called *"I AM HERE FOR YOU"*_�

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by seunlayi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
The fear of kidnapper is dawning on him.
The baba fresh.

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
At least your followers don increase

Be like say he don receive many begging DMs baba wan stay on the low back

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
So out of all the billionaire in Nigeria Why Was it your name that was mentioned? You think we are mumu abi? You paid a blogger to say it's you so you go popular. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by shogsman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤
We don't care�
We are like that�
We can't help it�
It's in our DNA �
We are like that�
We are just like that�
We are just like that�
We don't have a problem�
We don't care�
We are cautious�
We are just like that��

Damn you’re crazy but funny

3 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by JudasNaCarrot: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
ok
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by dynicks(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤
We don't care�
We are like that�
We can't help it�
It's in our DNA �
We are like that�
We are just like that�
We are just like that�
We don't have a problem�
We don't care�
We are cautious�
We are just like that��
they should leave our Nigeria like that for us....

We don't care!..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by bracket1: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
ok
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by chudez0147(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Trizzi:
LIES grin grin he is the one!
The man say no be him.....na by force??

4 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by SarkinYarki: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gandollaar didn't I say so

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by hisexcellency34: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
na lie. him too wan trend. who sabi am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.