Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed (20597 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Islie: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
John Alechenu

With the dust yet to settle over an interview Aisha Buhari granted the British Broadcasting Corporation, a Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed, has stated that the President’s recent trip to Germany was for medical reasons.

Mohammed, a Russian-trained medical doctor, revealed this in an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday.

Mrs. Buhari had accused an unnamed cabal, made up of individuals who were not part of the struggle for Buhari’s emergence as president, of having hijacked the Presidency.

Expressing her frustration, Mrs. Buhari threatened not to support any attempt by her husband to re-contest in 2019 if things do not change.

Mohammed alleged that the president’s handlers were making similar mistakes committed by those who served as close advisers to ex-President Umaru Yar’Adua.

According to him, Buhari was in Germany to receive treatment for an undisclosed ailment but his handlers arranged a state visit in an attempt to mask the truth.

Mohammed said, “The reason the president travelled to Germany was not what it was advertised to be. The trip is basically a medical trip. It was undertaken for medical reasons. It was only converted to a state visit as an afterthought and that tells you the level of contempt the handlers of the president have for Nigerians. We blamed the handlers of Yar’Adua for the way they kept his ailment secret.

“Now, Nigerians have a big surprise awaiting them. They have not been told the truth about the real state of the man’s (Buhari) health. He is our president.

Nigerians elected him into office and we must never allow individuals to play with our intelligence and do something stupid and dangerous to our country. I hope and pray that next time, the Nigerian people would be told the truth. It’s a medical trip; they (handlers) issued statements to camouflage the real reason behind the trip.”

The former lawmaker stated that those behind the cover-up did not love the president more than Nigerians who voted him into office.
Mohammed also accused those criticising Mrs. Buhari of hypocrisy.

He pointed out that although most of the people would not like to admit it, a good number of them including members of the All Progressives Congress who have been denied access to Buhari, had taken their case to her as a last resort.

“The president’s wife as far as I am concerned, did not speak out for any personal gain. She has her husband’s best interest at heart. I have no doubt she is in touch with ordinary Nigerians and enjoys the confidence of many and she chose to speak for them. Although she exercised a lot of restraint by refusing to name names, we all know that Mamman Daura does not have a voter card,” he said.

http://punchng.com/buhari-germany-medical-treatment-junaid-mohammed/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Deenite(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016
As usual, more lie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Bad belle everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Leopantro: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2016
are you saying he was not mentally well when he made that comment?. did he not also say that no more medical tourism for all government staff?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by modath(f): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Na wah for di awa obodo naija pipo!! When exactly did he have the time to hole up in a medical facility to treat the "undisclosed ailment", smiley

Buhari need to be more ptoactive on his job, so all these tales by moonlight will stop titillating the uninformed...

When something/someone is doing well, distractions will not matter much... It's Buhari's call to make, he has to be loud,clear and message will be well received..

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Osinbajo is watching and Observing...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by austinsmat(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
him headache be that all we are asking buhari is to keep Nigeria the way he met her, we are tired for this change abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by klassykute(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
see lie my God... i dor ba le for dis lie

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by blackpanda: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
This guy must be very silly. Are u the one that gave him the illness?? Mumu.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by DrPrickson: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Make I park first. I dey come.
Modified.
Am back. Won't it be better for everybody if .....(sorry today is Sunday. I rest my case)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by psucc(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Truly we are in a one chance bus.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by newbornmacho(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Na wa oo. This government is imploding sooner than anyone imagined. That doesn't make me happy though, the President 's handlers should be doing a better job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Oliviaxx(f): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2016
I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Babacele: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Na wah for di awa obodo naija pipo!! When exactly did he have the time to hole up in a medical facility to treat the "undisclosed ailment", smiley

Buhari need to be more ptoactive on his job, so all these tales by moonlight will stop titillating the uninformed...

When something/someone is doing well, distractions will not matter much... It's Buhari's call to make, he has to be loud,clear and message will be well received..
the President's media folks and assistants ain't doing well and we have been complaining about that for many months.
Just imagine if the president had said " Mrs Buhari has ,like every citizen of our great nation Nigeria , the right to air their displeasure in a democracy. We shall look into her petitions ,and this should tell you my country men that despite being my wife , Mrs Buhari does not influence my decisions but a careful and delicate process does. Of course her worries which my busy schedules have not given me time to scrutinize is to blame for this. Let me assure all our supporters and Nigerians that they shall not be disappointed in our efforts at making Nigeria a great nation" or any other stuffs that the world can be comfortable with. But the cabal, who had plagiarized Obamas speech , probably influenced that embarrassing response in Germany. These incompetence that aid the Junaids of this world is what we want PMB to deal with asap or of what use is the cabal?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Even before Aisha's outburst, I have always emphasised that PMB is no longer in Charge. I am genuinely worried that the presidency has been hijacked by evil men. They are the one taking most of the recent decisions we are seeing. The frightening fact is that they are manipulating INEC, Judiciary, Legislators and ordinary Nigerians to ensure they remain in power after 2019. Just watch out how these evil men will manipulate Ondo election......They have already started by using Justice Okon Abang.............

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Leopantro: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Babacele:
the President's media folks and assistants ain't doing well and we have been complaining about that for many months.
Just imagine if the president had said " Mrs Buhari has ,like every citizen of our great nation Nigeria , the right to air their displeasure in a democracy. We shall look into her petitions ,and this should tell you my country men that despite being my wife , Mrs Buhari does not influence my decisions but a careful and delicate process does. Of course her worries which my busy schedules have not given me time to scrutinize is to blame for this. Let me assure all our supporters and Nigerians that they shall not be disappointed in our efforts at making Nigeria a great nation" or any other stuffs that the world can be comfortable with. But the cabal, who had plagiarized Obamas speech , probably influenced that embarrassing response in Germany. These incompetence that aid the Junaids of this world is what we want PMB to deal with asap or of what use is the cabal?

guy, you are needed in Aso Rock. that reply is hope inspiring.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
hehehe
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by tinsel: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Buhari has no message for Nigerians. The government is un-cordinated and not clear. No clear direction on where we are heading to. Remember, two more years we are headed to another poll. I wonder what he will present to the electorate as his achievements.War against corruption with no conviction?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Splinz(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Every thing about Buhari is fake, back to back! If he had any integrity, he would have rebuffed such deceit from his handlers.

But of course, Buhari is just as corrupt and deceitful as every other politician.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2016
shocked shocked

"Buhari was in Germany to receive treatment for an undisclosed ailment but his handlers arranged a state visit in an attempt to mask the truth."

APC is indeed a FRAUDULENT party. The best set of fraudsters in the whole of Africa. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by jaymejate: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Treatment today Treatment tomorrow.
Make this man resign abeg

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Every hidden things shall be made manifest

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Pidggin(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2016
razortruth:
Every hidden things shall be made manifest

"Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away."

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

O Lucifer APC how art thou fallen...?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2016
No wonder he was staggering on the 'red carpet ' in Germany undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Miles300: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2016
In the real sense Governance is all about assembling a great team of technocrat who are expert at there field of expertise , he owns no one any form of appointment just for campaigning and stuffs like that ...
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Redoil: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Tinubu hoping and waiting for buhari to die for osunbande to take over

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by veekid(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
E fit b true sha

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2016
DSS HAS BEEN GIVE ARREST WARRANT FOR THIS MAN, WATCH HE WOULD BE IN DSS NEST TOMORROW

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
too much of OTHER ROOM stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by massinola(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
did he go to this place

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) / 2019: I Will Bring Biafra Back To Nigeria If Elected_ Olawepo Hashim / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.